VN Ren'Py Abandoned The Manifest: Shadows Over Manston [v2.2] [White Phantom Games]

4.20 star(s) 37 Votes

Zenithtb

Oct 21, 2017
I like the game so far, good job. Personally, I don't care about the action segments and the wife looks too ugly, not to cheat on her.
Yeah, I thought that about the wife. I normally don't Reject my (in game) partner, but she looks like a bad Western transvestite with a mop on his/her head.

So whenever I got the chance I turned it down. I hope my Love Points are through the floor with Wife...

Edit: Hannah, however, is an absolute BABE. Good job there!

Reactions: fauxplayer

fauxplayer

Engaged Member
Uploader
Donor
May 28, 2017
the wife looks too ugly, not to cheat on her.
Haha I agree. I am a big fan of this game, but the wife looks like a man with a blonde wig an ugly man with a blonde wig. Which is actually great! Because I can shoot her (him?) down at every turn, which reduce the paths I feel compelled to play.

But serious kudos to the dev. Playing this from the start, each of the Penelope or Hanna or Mercedes paths are awesome. Looking forward to the next update!

Darkhound

Sep 2, 2017
Played through it and the amount of possible paths is very interesting, hope to see more soon.

Just a few things I have to say, mostly little nitpicking at visuals

Some of the scenes/characters just... feel off.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Lastly I would suggest you write some dialouges for the choices our MC makes. It feels a bit inconsistent some times.

Just my two cents to try help making the game better, though that are just suggestions and you are free to make your game how you want.

Reactions: supermanz95

Le Taz

Master Of Baguettes
Modder
Donor
Mar 28, 2018
Really nice update.
The game is beginning to take shape.
Looking forward to what will happen

Gaius82

Jul 12, 2017
I have to say that I'm bit sad to hear that miss Juniper will be axed, she was my favourite from 0.12 and was hoping for more content.
Otherwise the update was brilliant, plenty of different paths to explore and choices to make, I like the fact that often they are mutually exclusive, so the game offers room for different types of MCs and playthroughs.
Also I applaud the fact that there are so many characters in the game, it creates vibrancy and helps the immersion that you're not limited to interacting with a handfull of named characters, usually consisting of 2-3 hot sisters and a MILF.

SingerNS

May 30, 2017
holy f**k i never seen something as ugly as this game...wife looks more like a guy model with tits and long hair...every single render is like its made in 1998 or so...sorry for being blunt but its the truth...lot of stuff makes no sense at all...

Cicero72

Feb 27, 2018
Agreeing with what has been said. I would suggest making the wife more attractive to make her route more attractive. It may be less realistic but I think she is the clear loser against the other females. You might be writing that route for a small minority of readers. Then again, that's just a guess.

ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
she been rode hard and put up wet...the story is enticing enough to overlook her frightnight appearance :p

Zenithtb

Oct 21, 2017
Such as some people preferring Penelope over Hannah? I mean, WTF? There's unrealistic (but acceptable, because it's an erotic VN), and then there're things like this.

Wrap me in cardboard and chuck me in my coffin. I'm done.

supermanz95

Aug 7, 2016
Such as some people preferring Penelope over Hannah? I mean, WTF? There's unrealistic (but acceptable, because it's an erotic VN), and then there're things like this.

I don't get it.

ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
Penelope is "boom goes the dynamite" Hannah is "do you want sprinkles on your ice cream dear?"

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
The daughter Penelope is pretty hot looking and so is Hannah. Trying to get with both of them if I can.

SingerNS

May 30, 2017
such as behavior of the girls at the pool for example...oh hi new teacher (or whatever is his function there) lets have threesome after class...(wasnt a quote but wasnt rlly far from that...), before mentioned bowl in the car...
also lighting is awful on most of the pictures, models, environment...well pretty much everything needs months of work before they get to the point of being presentable...sorry but compared to the games we see on this forum this looks like someone took free 3ds models and slapped them into some crappy old 3d studio...

4.20 star(s) 37 Votes