VN Ren'Py Abandoned The Manifest: Shadows Over Manston [v2.2] [White Phantom Games]

4.20 star(s) 37 Votes

Le Taz

Master Of Baguettes
Modder
Donor
Mar 28, 2018
Yeah, that'd be my worry - I think that by the time she 'changes appearance' almost no one would be on her route.
We're still early enough in the game to restart it and go on the wife route.
And you have pros and cons about remaking her early. Less renders to replace, but less time to spend on the continuation of the game.
But given all the options present, it would make sense to not be able to do all the route in one playthrough. So it's not that urgent at the moment. Play the other routes available for now and return to her in a future replay.

Le Taz

Master Of Baguettes
Modder
Donor
Mar 28, 2018
="RustyV, post: 859595, member: 352546"]um how do you download this game?
Go to the first post of this thread and click on one of the links available for your platform ?

Safetydummy

Jan 18, 2018
Out of curiosity, do the saves from the previous version not work with this update? I kept getting so many "Rollbacks" that I thought I was at Walmart... :)

Is it necessary to start a new game from the beginning?

Bagger288

Jul 11, 2017
Out of curiosity, do the saves from the previous version not work with this update? I kept getting so many "Rollbacks" that I thought I was at Walmart... :)

Necessary? No. A good idea? Yes.

WhitePhantom

Donor
Game Developer
Feb 21, 2018

Yeah you need to restart the game with the v.013 update, you have to select a choice at the very beginning if you want the Zurchov/Dusk scenes to be involved in the game going forward, if you want the blurred, or if you want them skipped.

Reactions: Safetydummy

RustyV

Conversation Conqueror
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
Go to the first post of this thread and click on one of the links available for your platform ?
Yeah, I don't have any banner for the game on the OP, just a "What sport would you like to see the girls do?" survey, and then the first comment on this thread.

Le Taz

Master Of Baguettes
Modder
Donor
Mar 28, 2018
Download:
Win: - - -
Mac: - - -

There you go @RustyV

Reactions: RustyV

Safetydummy

Jan 18, 2018
Yeah you need to restart the game with the v.013 update, you have to select a choice at the very beginning if you want the Zurchov/Dusk scenes to be involved in the game going forward, if you want the blurred, or if you want them skipped.

Well, I'd imagine that you put them in there for a reason- so skipping them doesn't seem to make a whole lot of sense. :)
I'm sure they tie everything together nicely once it's all said and done. *Sigh* Time to restart- you're just lucky that Hannah and Penelope are so adorable...

WhitePhantom

Donor
Game Developer
Feb 21, 2018
Here's the latest with the next update as I said I'd post something at the end of the week.
I'm about half way through the renders I need for the next update, should definitely be something I can share in the next week or two.

There's a few different choices in this update, but most things are consequence based, even things you ignored or didn't do will have an impact. Trying to create the "Butterfly Effect" kind of theme for the game, where every time you have a choice something will happen because of it, even if it seems insignificant at the time.

In regards to Android, I don't know how to do it. Sorry.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: M! and supermanz95

Zenithtb

Oct 21, 2017
Here's the latest with the next update as I said I'd post something at the end of the week.
Blah, blah, blah...

[SPOIL...Snip for justice]

Here's an example of that below with what can happen regarding Hannah and the two ways it can pan out.

MY BABY! YOU BASTARD!

Engelstein

Feb 17, 2018
I like this one, will definitely support asap. Probably boring to others, but I enjoy playing it as a straight-lace.

4.20 star(s) 37 Votes