VN Ren'Py Abandoned The Manifest: Shadows Over Manston [v2.2] [White Phantom Games]

4.20 star(s) 37 Votes

WhitePhantom

Donor
Game Developer
Feb 21, 2018
v.0131 Update (BUG FIX ONLY)

Added some extra code that should prevent the bike and car scenes crossing over.
Defined another tag earlier so you shouldn't be able to get to the dream scene without hitting it at least once.
Fixed the menu being 1280

Links:
Mac -
PC -

Brady2626

Engaged Member
Mar 2, 2018
you will either be force off patreon or you will have to change the relationship between you and Penelope petron doesnt take kindly to step-relationships would suggest looking into how to circumvent it now before patreon comes after you

Lorric17

May 25, 2017
Just played this through to arriving at the school for the first time. I'm so fucking confused by the sheer amount of characters that I have to make choices with. Even people that I've only met shortly, like that shopkeeper. I had no idea whether or not to be charming or rude with her, so I chose charming. She didn't like that, and I didn't care, because I guessing I won't meet her again. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Perhaps I'll have to soldier through to get an idea what the fuck is going on and then start from the beginning again?

WhitePhantom

Donor
Game Developer
Feb 21, 2018
Just played this through to arriving at the school for the first time. I'm so fucking confused by the sheer amount of characters that I have to make choices with. Even people that I've only met shortly, like that shopkeeper. I had no idea whether or not to be charming or rude with her, so I chose charming. She didn't like that, and I didn't care, because I guessing I won't meet her again. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Perhaps I'll have to soldier through to get an idea what the fuck is going on and then start from the beginning again?
Maybe a spoiler/tip, but there isn't a single named character you will not see again eventually. That discussion in particular has a flag which affects future days.

ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
step-daughter isnt illegal..lookit woody allen..he married his..lol..not blood..not off limits :p(ok..the woody allen example was too much..he's creepy AF)

unevenrm

Nov 3, 2017
VERY different branched scenarios... I REALY LOVE THAT... Keep doing that, thumbs up! Don't get confused though :)

supermanz95

Aug 7, 2016
Man this game took my by surprise, its an absolute hidden gem, the intro itself had me properly fucking hooked, I don't know if the Dev came up with the scenario himself due to having a talent for such scenes or just ripped it from some book/film/tv show but I was genuinely emotionally invested into Jessica and wanted to go live with her without even meeting my wife, simply because Jessica seemed cool as hell, being in law enforcement and robbing the drug dealers was always a dream fantasy of mine, having a love interest that does the same, would make her a soul mate for sure. The aftermath of the intro had me really concerned for her and more than glad finding out that she's "okay"ish. The amount of content is pretty mind-blowing, it seemed that at every turn you would encounter a completely new tree of branches that takes you someplace you weren't expecting, subverting your expectations, meeting new well written characters at every turn. Which Penelope was my favorite by far, but not easily, especially after meeting the ginger and entire teachers household. I guess most importantly the key element that made his so enjoyable for me was the MC, he's not some retarded bonehead rapist that only thinks about his penis being hard, but actually pretty well written man in such a way that is easy for you to identify,self insert,immerse with and follow him

Reactions: WhitePhantom

WhitePhantom

Donor
Game Developer
Feb 21, 2018
Yeah me too but I’m anxiously waiting for McKenna
hell ya..
d4mckenna1.jpg

McKenna fans will probably enjoy v.014 ;)

Thanks for all the positive feedback so far.
Have just started working on v.014 after spending the day re-organising my files from a complete mess :)

Learnt a lot from the disaster of release dates last month, so I'll let you know when to expect v.014 when I can confidently say it will definitely be out that day

crugh2112

Oct 9, 2017
I have to wish you good luck with the sheer scope of all the characters introduced so far. You are indeed ambitious!

Kyu

Jul 8, 2017
I'm getting several errors.

This one is right before the Pavlo and Valerie scene
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
and this one is right before Pavlo and Goldberg scene
and right after the school pool scene/"office" scene

Hexel

Aug 5, 2016
I guess most importantly the key element that made his so enjoyable for me was the MC, he's not some retarded bonehead rapist that only thinks about his penis being hard
Its a question of how you play it and that makes it even better. For my first playthrough, my MC is fucking anything hes metting! :heartcoveredeyes:

WhitePhantom

Donor
Game Developer
Feb 21, 2018
I'm getting several errors.

This one is right before the Pavlo and Valerie scene
and this one is right before Pavlo and Goldberg scene
and right after the school pool scene/"office" scene
You need to start a new game, sorry should have mentioned that with the update

dacris69

M, TI
Donor
Nov 20, 2017
Tried now to go through all the content, damn those are lots of paths, getting dizzy trying to cover all of them, just like in The Way; but its good thing, ofc :D

bigmen

Jan 17, 2018
I really enjoy playing games with so many paths but would be great if you make a walkthrough every update to know the consecuences.

The only problem that i got with this game is that i cant choose beetwen all the girls, i love them all xD

4.20 star(s) 37 Votes