VN Ren'Py Abandoned The Manifest: Shadows Over Manston [v2.2] [White Phantom Games]

4.20 star(s) 37 Votes

Lycan Huntz4Oppai

The Voyeur Wolf
Donor
May 31, 2017
Well so far so good with the newly reworked version. My only gripe with the game was it's not a harem, life would be so much easier all these women to pick from whilst hoping to get the wife knocked up :p looking forward to when the wife's sister turns up again though she was one naughty minx and if I remember rightly the MC was the father of her unborn baby.
And you'll will be right. MC knocked up sister-in-law.

Reactions: Mormont

Zonal12

Oct 7, 2017
A walkthrough or some general guides? Since we have to redo everything, it would be nice to go for the girl we want, i.e. if Penelope is the main, do I decline with the mother first night?

Prokopije

Stupidity Exterminator
Donor
Jun 5, 2017
So, why make wife and Penelope psyhotic in this version? Screaming and fighting on breakfast...That was not in previous version:eek:

HandofVecna

Sep 4, 2018
little less confusing. focus on the skinny petites and you've got yourself a winner in my book and my money.

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
So, why make wife and Penelope psyhotic in this version? Screaming and fighting on breakfast...That was not in previous version:eek:
There was a lot of tension between the two, and clearly they were not getting along, but you're right: they weren't having yelling matches or anything.

-KC-

got land?
Modder
Donor
Compressor
Former Staff
Sep 9, 2019
Just give me Pen & McKenna with a side of Hannah and I'm all good...

erkper

May 16, 2018
Well, I dropped out of this game right before it went on hold due to the unnecessary over complexity. I liked it, but it had just gotten too difficult to follow paths and the third-party storyline was too much for me. I have been impressed with DLC so far, so I'm going to give this rework a chance.

iiRise

Aug 24, 2018
Im glad this game is back in development, it was a shame when it was shelved but it was understandable, i am curious though is this now White Phantoms main focus or is this being developed alongside Defending Lydia Collier

Good luck to the dev all the same i always thought they were under rated.

Belnick

Engaged Member
Sep 3, 2018
guess restart is needed? loading last save will get the grey screen or back to main menu

4.20 star(s) 37 Votes