VN Ren'Py Abandoned The Manifest: Shadows Over Manston [v2.2] [White Phantom Games]

4.20 star(s) 37 Votes

mungemaster

May 18, 2017
Does anybody know the development cycles between this game and defending lydia collier, like is it 1 SoM update for every 1 or 2 DLC updates. I find this game more enjoyable than DLC and wouldn't mind supporting the dev for SoM if the cycles are close.

Reactions: Abhai

Abhai

Devoted Member
Sep 12, 2018
Does anybody know the development cycles between this game and defending lydia collier, like is it 1 SoM update for every 1 or 2 DLC updates. I find this game more enjoyable than DLC and wouldn't mind supporting the dev for SoM if the cycles are close.
Fully agree, yet for the dev DLC is more "cushty" game, the one with developing priority...
I would call it a fairly bad move, DLC is not bad, yet in stands far beyond this one, yet thats just my opinion.

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
Fully agree, yet for the dev DLC is more "cushty" game, the one with developing priority...
I would call it a fairly bad move, DLC is not bad, yet in stands far beyond this one, yet thats just my opinion.
The problem is though that dev made too many mistakes when he was a rookie and started development on this game as he admitted himself. Not sure if he resolved that all by now or this game is still hard to work on for him. Though I agree this game has much more potential overall for me as well, likely it will always be a bit of a sideproject for him and slower in development.

Abhai

Devoted Member
Sep 12, 2018
there is nothing good as ntr-ers in no-ntr game, coming in waves, and swarming, on the first in-thread mentioning of magic "ntr" word, neverminding the reason....and yet, if you ask one of them, they are strictly limited to ntr-games.
arent they just amazing fellows?

Reactions: HunterSeeker

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
there is nothing good as ntr-ers in no-ntr game, coming in waves, and swarming, on the first in-thread mentioning of magic "ntr" word, neverminding the reason....and yet, if you ask one of them, they are strictly limited to ntr-games.
arent they just amazing fellows?
well i honestly do hate ntr games .. but thats me .. if you like them more power to ya

Reactions: Jenzi800

Abhai

Devoted Member
Sep 12, 2018
well i honestly do hate ntr games .. but thats me .. if you like them more power to ya
my previous comment was related to one inexperienced user posting "please no-ntr path" (all of sudden?), and being facepalmed, and instantly replied with "please ntr path" post, in a joking manner i would say,yet already gathering a few likes of dedicated ntrers...
so i could easily imagine a few of those fellows having a "ntr" word in their forum search as a home page, and hitting f5 every 5s, and going to the latest ntr-mention, to either like, or facepalm it:BootyTime:

Reactions: SenPC

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
my previous comment was related to one inexperienced user posting "please no-ntr path" (all of sudden?), and being facepalmed, and instantly replied with "please ntr path" post, in a joking manner i would say,yet already gathering a few likes of dedicated ntrers...
so i could easily imagine a few of those fellows having a "ntr" word in their forum search as a home page, and hitting f5 every 5s, and going to the latest ntr-mention, to either like, or facepalm it:BootyTime:
its cool i kinda figured that ... and i get facepalmed alot ... so i'm use to it :ROFLMAO:

• Haha

SenPC

Feb 3, 2018
Please make NTR path.
Personally, the only NTR I can really stomach is netori or netorase. To whatever point I identify with the POV character, I want to be the one maintaining control. I occasionally play netorare games if the art and writing or gameplay are good, but I do not identify with the character getting cucked, rather with the one doing the cucking. One of these days we'll have to adopt different tags for different types of NTR and whether it is happening to the POV character or being done by the POV character, for clarity.

Jenzi800

Aug 25, 2020
OMG, Just wow. So many hot and beautiful (blonde) women in this update. Love the Photo Shop Worker, despite her tatoos. She is by far the best version of the DMD-model type. Curious about what will happen in the future.

Reactions: ImperialD

manman232

Feb 19, 2018
I wish the pregnant girl would come back at some point. Also some side characters are kind of unused. there were so many setups with even the earliest setups don't come to anything. Isabelle was a "hugger" and said would have a lot of fun if you follow their route. then the party comes up and nothing with Isabelle. The mechanic and the studio girl too are unused. hope they are used in future updates

ProofreadingRUS

Forum Fanatic
Aug 10, 2019
Man. those choice paths are terrible.
It reminds me of that game where I had to choose between saving these two girls from a fire and I could only choose one and the other ended up dead. That was a terrible game for sure.
I hope this is not one of those too much drama for your mama games.

Reactions: B-52reloaded

WhitePhantom

Donor
Game Developer
Feb 21, 2018
There is no NTR in this game.
There will be no NTR in this game.
Defending Lydia Collier is my primary game and has 6 updates left, I will give Patrons a vote in the middle of them whether they want a month's delay and a SoM update or for me to just continue on with DLC. So the next one will either be in three or six DLC updates time.

4.20 star(s) 37 Votes