EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016

bannerchap3.png
Overview:
"The Manor" narrates the tale of a young man leading a mundane life, whose existence takes an abrupt turn when he unravels the truth about his parentage. He is swiftly relocated to an unfamiliar family, embarking on a journey to uncover further revelations about his past and his newfound relatives. This intricate narrative delves into a series of provocative circumstances, exploring various explicit encounters along the way.​

Thread Updated: 2024-03-09
Release Date: 2024-02-08
Developer: 0ptimus - - - -
Censored: No
Version: 0.3.0
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux: - - - -
Mac: - - - -

OliviaHJ.gif bg_alybedent25.jpg bg_angbedangrc6.jpg bg_angbedangrc16.jpg bg_angbutt1.jpg bg_atticent13.jpg bg_bbathrebd15.jpg bg_diningent21.jpg bg_gymeve5.jpg bg_gymmorrebb2.jpg bg_iribedirid2.jpg bg_labiria6.jpg bg_nlivingent10.jpg bg amappt6.jpg bg dawnyuma11.jpg bg houserenov20.jpg

Last edited:

Chimba

Mar 6, 2020
He is quicly sent to a family he doesn't know and will make more discoveries about his past and his new relatives,
involving a lot of lewd situations of course...
708234_again.gif

Well, since the dev is on f95 it would be nice if you can clarify the future/planned tags, and if kinks/fetishes are avoidable (the scene does not happen in the story according to player choice) skippable (they happen but the player doesn't see the scene) or maybe forced by plot?

Thanks, and good luck.

0ptimus

Game Developer
Apr 10, 2020
Wtf is up with this background CG? It looks like it was shoved through some crappy AI program 5 times...

Edit: great, looks like all the backgrounds have received this same treatment, this game needs the AI CG tag.

God, got to the mother, awful, the models are even worse than the backgrounds. No thanks.
Yeah this kind of reaction was awaited, I used AI for the first part of the intro I confess, but be sure this is a small part (around 20 minutes I would say).
I wanted to make it quick and didn't spend too much time on environments you will never see again.
Maybe someday I'll do it...

0ptimus

Game Developer
Apr 10, 2020
View attachment 2591074

Well, since the dev is on f95 it would be nice if you can clarify the future/planned tags, and if kinks/fetishes are avoidable (the scene does not happen in the story according to player choice) skippable (they happen but the player doesn't see the scene) or maybe forced by plot?

Thanks, and good luck.
Thanks for your reply!
Future plans are not set in stone, but expect lesbian, virgin, harem, loli, creampie, group sex and of course vaginal and anal sex.

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Game Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
The Manor [v0.13] [0ptimus]

COMPRESSED:

Win/Linux:

- - -

Mac:

- - -

Mystic

Elleria - Developer
Donor
Game Developer
Nov 24, 2019
Yeah this kind of reaction was awaited, I used AI for the first part of the intro I confess, but be sure this is a small part (around 20 minutes I would say).
I wanted to make it quick and didn't spend too much time on environments you will never see again.
A mistake. Nonetheless it looks like you decided to have a bad start, I have a nagging feeling you'll be chewed and spat out already :KEK:

Nonetheless a good luck to you.

• Sad
Reactions: RedJester78

Corambis

Jul 2, 2017
Wtf is up with this background CG? It looks like it was shoved through some crappy AI program 5 times...

Edit: great, looks like all the backgrounds have received this same treatment, this game needs the AI CG tag.

God, got to the mother, awful, the models are even worse than the backgrounds. No thanks.
Just looking at the screenshots, the backgrounds don't bother me. The models themselves have kind of a different look to them than other games, and individually they range from "she's really kind of cute" to "I really hope I can avoid her". But I get that the game is trying to cater to a range of preferences. I'll more than likely check back in an update or two and give the game a try then. The backgrounds are a non issue, and I can hopefully skip some of the women or at least fast-forward through them, and so far none of the tags or planned tags are stuff that would be a deal-breaker.

Good luck with the game, 0ptimus.

3.10 star(s) 12 Votes