filochard

Feb 1, 2018
what I usually do is overwrite the gui\textbox.png with a transparent one
But the advantage of the method I use is that it add an outliner to the font making it easier to see event in the case of a white background

ifdk

Aug 14, 2019
Do we have confirmation of who the last 4 LI would be? My guess are Mary, the adopted mother; Gisele, MC's friend's mother possible mmf maybe?; Amanda's colleague. But I don't think the Mother-Daughter duo, Erika and Martha are on the plate, they are sus af and it wouldn't surprise me that Martha is the long lost twin of MC
The last one could be Alita(the deceased sister) even if she is actually a ghost she might still be fuckable, or the last one can be the masked girl near chapter 3 end :unsure:

estrada777

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Mar 22, 2020
Updated Android port. Nothing too fancy but let me know if you have any issues.

Version: 0.3.0

Appreciate my porting? Leave a Tip! You're supporting my efforts, paying for storage, and encouraging more ports!
¯\_(ツ)_/¯ OR or even MEGA

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

This unofficial port/version is not released by the developer, download at your own risk.

PLEASE don't reply, or @ me, or DM me for updates. I always update my ports, YES I ALREADY KNOW ABOUT THE UPDATE.

PIXELDRAIN
MEGA

PLEASE don't reply, or @ me, or DM me for updates. I always update my ports, YES I ALREADY KNOW ABOUT THE UPDATE.

Size 1232 MB

Come find me on .
Updated my android port.

Ribaso

Oct 22, 2020
What's with Olivia's "S..Sa...Haaa! HAAAAA!"?
Edit: Turns out it's hinted at in the main quest line later in the chapter.
Excellent game so far.

Last edited:

master861

Nov 4, 2022
how i get the progress with amanda i can not see her on the map.
my progress with her is zero

Last edited:

Woodstock_1983

Sep 16, 2020
This game needs a major overhaul. they need a proof reader and everything.I never heard of Off course lol.
Screenshot 2024-03-27 195042.png

0ptimus

Game Developer
Apr 10, 2020
The Dev needs to go back and redo the text fonts. You can hardly read or understand them. View attachment 3484271
Looks like you're using some kind of mod or something because I don't have the same problem on my end...

This game needs a major overhaul. they need a proof reader and everything.I never heard of Off course lol.
View attachment 3484526
Yeah, sorry for that ^_^. I plan to make a few corrections in the next update.

Thank you for playing !

theblackcock

Oct 20, 2022
This game is probably headed to the top, the renders do look a little off now and then but the story slaps! Here are some saves, sorry I didn't get the order right but each save roughly correlates

3.10 star(s) 12 Votes