Orlox

Nov 11, 2016
What are the trigger conditions to start chapter 3?
I seem to have done everything and can't find anywhere where to start it
If you've finished the house renovation and progressed with every character, there should be a green button on the map to start chapter 3.

DuchessYasmin

Jan 31, 2019
Hi friend and thanks for your feedback.
I'm taking careful note of any possible improvements and will certainly change this button, in the meantime, you can click anywhere on the black bar at the bottom of the screen :).
For the gallery, it exists but for my Patreons, sorry :)
Speaking of which, I got some more thoughts wanna share but the discord link is expired, is it a supporter only server? If not could you update the invite link?

dajunk12

Mar 2, 2018
Umm, so where is Johanna's bedroom? The hint is telling me I should visit her at night, and she doesn't appear on the map in any location. I thought it was the basement in the cousin's house... but I don't see it. Is there a bug, or some condition that has to happen first?

herreraaa

Jan 24, 2020
I'm only missing Amanda content, but I don't have idea how to progress
screenshot0001.png
I don't know where I need to search for clues.

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
I'm only missing Amanda content, but I don't have idea how to progress
I was also gonna complain about I couldn't find the FBI agent for the entirety of chapter 2, but after I reached chapter 3 I saw her only appears in the morning and in town so it's a pain to catch all that up lol
If you've finished the house renovation and progressed with every character, there should be a green button on the map to start chapter 3

MileySaurusV3

Feb 28, 2021
Does anyone know the name of the graphic engine that this game uses?
I have seen several similar games and I would like to know what it is called.

blobbo66

Apr 13, 2022
I was really unsure about this one at first because the graphics were....well lets just say the models looked more like they could audition for the cryptkeeper.
giphy.gif
However, i took note of what the dev said that they were still learning and as i progressed so did the graphics, they started looking a hell of a lot better so props to the dev in that regard.

As for the engrish, it still needs an improvement. I've seen a lot worse but ive also seen a lot better.

Good story and great character progression. Ive enjoyed it so far so im gonna stick with this.

Good job Optimus.

Reactions: 0ptimus and bclz

erw255

Jan 27, 2020
The native macOS version is appreciated. A gallery of non-repeatable events would be good. I think it was mentioned that it was in the Patreon version and I hope it gets added to the public version. There was a particular scene I wanted to see again (and didn't want to start over from the beginning to see) so I extracted the .rpa file so I could look for it. Nearly all of the animations are just a series of still images that the game puts together instead of an actual video file. I'm not sure what the advantage of this is, but the disadvantage is that it takes slightly longer to load and it takes up more space. A video file encoded in h.265 or h.266 would take up a lot less space.

Last edited:

dbp5ca

Donor
Mar 13, 2017
So on chapter 3, finished all of the girl's routes with the exception of Amanda's saying to continue my investigation. Clicked through a few days and don't see any more questions marks. Is the an indication for the end of current content or does it just keep with the sandbox until next release?

dajunk12

Mar 2, 2018
There is an end. Some of those text boxes only show up at specific times. Keep an eye on the Desk, the MC's room, and Lakeview. There is also one in the basement. It took a while, and there are days between some of them.

Reactions: dbp5ca

johnmnf692

Jun 20, 2022
Why would you make Angela lose her virginity to some rando? What does that add to the game? You're punishing the player for no reason. There's nothing that annoys me more than making sisters, childhood friends, or daughters non-virgins, especially when there's no need to do so. Ruined what was an otherwise solid game.

garyH

May 25, 2017
MC is far too amicable with Ruth. Even after she talks with Yvonne, and finds out that MC is fooling around with his entire family and would likely be willing to fool around with his cousins too, the bitch decides she needs to blackmail the MC and threaten someone he cares about instead of just conspiring with him. Then the MC just continues on happily treating her like everyone else, apparently ignoring the fact that he's being blackmailed and manipulated.

DuchessYasmin

Jan 31, 2019
Do we have confirmation of who the last 4 LI would be? My guess are Mary, the adopted mother; Gisele, MC's friend's mother possible mmf maybe?; Amanda's colleague. But I don't think the Mother-Daughter duo, Erika and Martha are on the plate, they are sus af and it wouldn't surprise me that Martha is the long lost twin of MC

Reactions: ifdk

0ptimus

Game Developer
Apr 10, 2020
Do we have confirmation of who the last 4 LI would be? My guess are Mary, the adopted mother; Gisele, MC's friend's mother possible mmf maybe?; Amanda's colleague. But I don't think the Mother-Daughter duo, Erika and Martha are on the plate, they are sus af and it wouldn't surprise me that Martha is the long lost twin of MC
Interesting theories, you guessed right about one of them :).

Reactions: DuchessYasmin
3.10 star(s) 12 Votes