erw255

Jan 27, 2020
I think what's needed is a competent proofreader/editor. English can be a beast of a language for people who aren't used to it.

The faces look fine most of the time, but some of the facial expressions are way off. I don't know what program is being used for the models so I don't know how easy that is to fix.

A version for macOS would be nice. I can play it through the Ren'py engine itself, but that's a few extra steps.

I am also not a fan of Angela's story. Way too many games have characters just like her and they're always the ones I like the least. Also, the MC's suggesting she sell nudes is mindbogglingly stupid. Let's pretend this wasn't all fiction for a second. If your sister had been lied to and manipulated into sex by some heartless scumbag, would you then suggest she sell her body online? Even if she didn't have that kind of past, why would any self-respecting brother make such a proposal to his own sister, even if she's an overall unpleasant person?

0ptimus

Game Developer
Apr 10, 2020
Hello friend,

I think what's needed is a competent proofreader/editor. English can be a beast of a language for people who aren't used to it.
Yes, I often read the same comment but well, I can't really afford to hire someone for that, I'm trying to improve using various tools for now, I'll make corrections later.

A version for macOS would be nice. I can play it through the Ren'py engine itself, but that's a few extra steps.
I'll keep that in mind for future updates!

I am also not a fan of Angela's story. Way too many games have characters just like her and they're always the ones I like the least. Also, the MC's suggesting she sell nudes is mindbogglingly stupid. Let's pretend this wasn't all fiction for a second. If your sister had been lied to and manipulated into sex by some heartless scumbag, would you then suggest she sell her body online? Even if she didn't have that kind of past, why would any self-respecting brother make such a proposal to his own sister, even if she's an overall unpleasant person?
I'm aware that this character resembles many others in other games, but I wanted to tell the story in my own way. The psychological spectrum of human beings is vast, and we can't all be nice, docile teddy bears.
So I had to create characters with different behaviors, or it wouldn't have made sense.
Everyone has their own intimate relationship with what's right and wrong. Angela is a tortured character, underneath her airs of a modern woman, she suffers from having been suffocated by a coded and over-protective childhood, which is a way for her to rebel.

0ptimus

Game Developer
Apr 10, 2020
Hello everyone and thank you for your interest in my game.

Chapter 3 is still in progress! Usually, when I start something, I finish it.

I don't spend much time on this site any more, it's true, when I do come and read certain things, it tends to break my motivation, but fortunately more of you end up appreciating what I do, and I thank you for that.

I'm at about 60% development, the story and the main scenes are written. I've also made improvements to the rendering, notably in terms of lighting and colorimetry, and completely overhauled the user interface.
Expect a chapter even more generous in terms of content than the second with the arrival of your aunt and cousins :).

I'll be back here at the beginning of the year to give you a release window. In the meantime, here are a few images I've already shared on my Patreon to keep you waiting.

Happy Holidays to you and see you soon!

bg chap3int166.jpg bg chap3int172.jpg bg chap3int300.jpg bg chap3int340.jpg bg chap3int346.jpg bg chap3story59.jpg bg chap3story110.jpg bg chap3story117.jpg bg chap3story151.jpg

rafa30

Engaged Member
Aug 2, 2017

I don't spend much time on this site any more, it's true, when I do come and read certain things, it tends to break my motivation, but fortunately more of you end up appreciating what I do, and I thank you for that.

I'm at about 60% development, the story and the main scenes are written. I've also made improvements to the rendering, notably in terms of lighting and colorimetry, and completely overhauled the user interface.
Expect a chapter even more generous in terms of content than the second with the arrival of your aunt and cousins :).

I'll be back here at the beginning of the year to give you a release window. In the meantime, here are a few images I've already shared on my Patreon to keep you waiting.

View attachment 3190272 View attachment 3190273 View attachment 3190274 View attachment 3190275 View attachment 3190276 View attachment 3190277 View attachment 3190278 View attachment 3190279 View attachment 3190280
I like your game
mainly Olivia and Angela :love:

• Red Heart
Reactions: 0ptimus

estrada777

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Mar 22, 2020
Updated Android port. Nothing too fancy but let me know if you have any issues.

Version: 0.3.0

Appreciate my porting? Leave a Tip! You're supporting my efforts, paying for storage, and encouraging more ports!
¯\_(ツ)_/¯ OR or even

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

This unofficial port/version is not released by the developer, download at your own risk.

PLEASE don't reply, or @ me, or DM me for updates. I always update my ports, YES I ALREADY KNOW ABOUT THE UPDATE.

PLEASE don't reply, or @ me, or DM me for updates. I always update my ports, YES I ALREADY KNOW ABOUT THE UPDATE.

Size 1232 MB

Come find me on .

Last edited:

TinFoilHat19

Dec 17, 2020

View attachment 3190272 View attachment 3190273 View attachment 3190274 View attachment 3190275 View attachment 3190276 View attachment 3190277 View attachment 3190278 View attachment 3190279 View attachment 3190280
Any new content? I hope we can fuck the maid soon

0ptimus

Game Developer
Apr 10, 2020
Greetings,

Chapter 3 Release Dates

Patreon:
Feb 23rd = A Tier $12 with gallery and a bonus girl (Helen) with her own route
Feb 27th = B Tier $8 with gallery and a bonus girl (Helen) with her own route
Mar 1st = C Tier $5.50
Mar 4th = D Tier $3.50
Mar 8th = E Tier $1.50

Itch:
Mar 1st = $10 with gallery and a bonus girl (Helen) with her own route
Mar 4th = $6

Changelog:
Added 3 new girls with their own routes + 1 for A & B Tier Patrons
1400+ images
17 daily scenes
80 unique scenes
110+ animations
Updated User Interface

elbo911

Dec 1, 2018
Greetings,

Chapter 3 Release Dates

Patreon:
Feb 23rd = A Tier $12 with gallery and a bonus girl (Helen) with her own route
Feb 27th = B Tier $8 with gallery and a bonus girl (Helen) with her own route
Mar 1st = C Tier $5.50
Mar 4th = D Tier $3.50
Mar 8th = E Tier $1.50

Itch:
Mar 1st = $10 with gallery and a bonus girl (Helen) with her own route
Mar 4th = $6

Changelog:
Added 3 new girls with their own routes + 1 for A & B Tier Patrons
1400+ images
17 daily scenes
80 unique scenes
110+ animations
Updated User Interface
Will Helen stay exclusive for A and B tiers or will her content simply be added to lower tiers in later versions?

TheimmortalP

Jan 4, 2019
I got into sandbox, and I completed everyones routes till their character pages said "That's it for now." but as far as I know I never saw an indication for chapter 2 starting. Am I really done with the game for now?

Lust0ne

Jul 24, 2020
I got into sandbox, and I completed everyones routes till their character pages said "That's it for now." but as far as I know I never saw an indication for chapter 2 starting. Am I really done with the game for now?
when clicking the house map, on the left side you'll see arrows indicating up or down direction. Click it and goes into the next chapter.

tsunku

Engaged Member
Nov 6, 2017
when clicking the house map, on the left side you'll see arrows indicating up or down direction. Click it and goes into the next chapter.
doesn't work. is there a special time of day to do it? also never met anyone outside of the cops and my family, no helen.
coulda swore there was an amanda too as well as some others but nothing showing at all.
so is there a special day and time of day to do this? also i started over with a new game since the girls thingie wasn't showing me anything at all.

all i see is 'that's all for now!', i follow your instructions and all it does is change floors of the map, there is nothing to go into next chapter.

edit: now i see it, it finally showed up at night when i was in my room, it's not on the house map at all...

Last edited:
Reactions: kralkafeci

tsunku

Engaged Member
Nov 6, 2017
Alita sounds to me to be an imaginary friend or perhaps an alter ego for Olivia.
Your Naomi reference just weeds out the youngsters among us. Carol Burnett's "As the Stomach Turns" skits came to mind immediately. Hmmm... I wonder how well a RomCom game with the same name would go over.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

don't forget johnny carson's 'edge of wetness' johnny had lots of skits he did when he ran the tonight show, all leno had was headlines and the walks, which weren't bad but not the same the skits, no going to the slauson cut off and get out and cut off your slauson heh sigh, why did we have to lose all the great ones without them having an apprentice?!?
the new guy on tonight show, yea he was funny in skits on snl but somehow it's as if he hasn't a clue what to do on the tonight show.

tsunku

Engaged Member
Nov 6, 2017
DeUglyOne

Those are good points you make. Except for the Lawrence Wel crack, I'll let it go this time, but.... :LOL:
I had a connection to LW. His guitar player live next door to us for a while, and I was star struck.:love:
He was an odd older gentleman of German heritage, very regimented, and had a funny mustache. ;)
i recall a horror story about an odd older gentleman of austrian heritage and he had a funny moustache too
guy was completely insane due to syphillis and his heavy abuse of methamphetamine hydrochloride
oddly he did have some good ideas way ahead of their time like nation healthcare although it was just part of a plot to fuck over austria, which he did....

btw ppl who aren't figuring out who alita is, did you really play the game all the way to the end??? btw my earlier idea was wrong maybe.. but something dark and twisted his father worked...

Reactions: Saint Blackmoor

tsunku

Engaged Member
Nov 6, 2017
how do you get thelast scene with rebecca in the living room (shes always with olivia)? ive gone through a month with nothing new can someone help? thanks
if you follow the quest log? it tells you when and where.. btw dev, add a return button so it returns to the page showing the girls and you can click through them faster.. it is annoying to click the heart, read what i need to do, click the x and then repeat for the next girl and so on..

0ptimus

Game Developer
Apr 10, 2020
if you follow the quest log? it tells you when and where.. btw dev, add a return button so it returns to the page showing the girls and you can click through them faster.. it is annoying to click the heart, read what i need to do, click the x and then repeat for the next girl and so on..
Hello friend,
There's already a "Back" button at the bottom of the screen when you're on a log, it's true that it can go unnoticed, maybe I'll make a change later.
Thank you for playing ! :)

screenshot0003.jpg

Reactions: Lust0ne and Holdos
3.20 star(s) 13 Votes