Adoringfan

Engaged Member
Dec 17, 2016
Is nanny transitioning?
nanny.png nani.png itsmaamquestionmark.png
The different wigs between scenes threw me off. Also, what is the deal with the loaf of bread? In a number of scenes there is just a burnt looking loaf of bread sitting on the table or countertop. I understand the family is supposed to be wealthy, but they eat like hobos and who leaves bread on the table, or counter, without putting it on a dish or something at least?

Have they been eating with upside-down plates this whole time?

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: doc69ppb

LukeRY

Jun 23, 2021
Unofficial Android port for The Manor (0.2.0 ) with alternative save location
( Internal Storage/Documents/LukeRay/com.lr.themanor), i.e no need to worry about saves. Saves will remain intact after uninstall.

Features: Testing out my new code. So there are lots of new features included now. Let me know if you face any issues.

Usual Gestures enabled, Quick Menu(Enable/Disable),Textbox Opacity slider, Dialogue Text Size Slider, Name Text Size Slider, Choices Text Size Slider, Font Size Scaling, Text Outline Width Slider, Multiple Text Outline Color choices(added 4 outline colors),TextBox Height Slider, Font size scaling,Performance mode, Tearing, Force FPS mode.

Process: Open My custom menu from either quick menu(Click on Extras quick menu Button) or from settings screen ( LukeRay's Extras)] and adjust things like needed.

Note:
Ignore false virus alert from Google Play scanner. It is flagging every ports with alternative save location above renpy 7.5.

Grant storage permissions when opening it for the first time.

Link:

Size: 695mb

Appreciate my ports??? Want to buy me a coffee????

My Other Ports

taru

Apr 23, 2018
this needs a serious linguistics check through i wanna like it but the mc talks like an american otaku with all the madam and kinda english its ike a i tried to be a posh person talking non posh

Reactions: eltharion83
Apr 16, 2020
so i don't know what i am doing, i am at stat max with everyone (except love for some - blond girl)- i haven't seen maid or nanny

Adoringfan

Engaged Member
Dec 17, 2016
need a info help or a wk for this im maxed at all and nothing happends after 2months
The update ends when you have maxed everyone's stats and finished the renovations. You will see 2 green arrows on the upper left side in the map screen and that will let you know that you have done everything. If you do not see them, you have work to do still.

Reactions: hentai charley

0ptimus

Game Developer
Apr 10, 2020
Hello everyone,
Since there's a lot of misunderstanding about the goals and things to do to progress, I'm planning to completely redo the affection screen, which will include indications for advancing each girl's route.
A button to move forward in time will also be added..

Moricano

Jan 30, 2019
The Manor is my first game
Since it is your first game, if you decide to make others in the future, never place the scripts in the folder (tl) this folder is always used to place the translations... no translation program recognizes the scripts stored in this folder, so it is impossible translate the game into languages other than the original game. ;)

Reactions: 0ptimus

0ptimus

Game Developer
Apr 10, 2020
Since it is your first game, if you decide to make others in the future, never place the scripts in the folder (tl) this folder is always used to place the translations... no translation program recognizes the scripts stored in this folder, so it is impossible translate the game into languages other than the original game. ;)
Hello Moricano,
To be honest, I didn't know the meaning of this folder, I'm open to translations so in the next update, I will just move the scripts outside!
Thank you for the explanation

Moricano

Jan 30, 2019
Hello Moricano,
To be honest, I didn't know the meaning of this folder, I'm open to translations so in the next update, I will just move the scripts outside!
Thank you for the explanation
Ok thanks, I'm translating this version here but I'm working on the original dialogues.... it's crazy work, that's bad because in this case there will only be my translation, in the other way I mentioned we can put different types of language without losing its original language.
Thanks for your attention friend.
-------------------------
I'm not finished, but just to give you an idea, here's the translation above the dialogues that were in English. passed into Brazilian Portuguese
screenshot0001.png

Reactions: 0ptimus

0ptimus

Game Developer
Apr 10, 2020
loving this game ... any guesstimated release date for the next version? :BootyTime:
Hello friend,
The next chapter is currently being written, and will be as big as chapter 2 if not bigger.
Until I've written the whole thing, I can't really have an idea of how long it's going to take.

But I'm planning to update the current version with an updated affection screeen and a skip button, as well some minor tweaks next week.

3.20 star(s) 13 Votes