Mr.Blackwell

Dec 27, 2019
yes..... but who is alita? and is she hidden in the unfinished basement? and why? and, what about naomi? << not in the game, i just wonder how many will get this reference haha

oh yes since english isn't your native language, just a hint, use say instead of tell. ex: you tell me that now? would be correct.... you tell to me that? incorrect, you say to me. correct.
OK but what's the answer,brother and sister, mother and child?

Astriedax

May 15, 2017
I couldn't figure out how to move the story forward I just kept doing the same thing over and over again

this game needs a story guide or a quest log or something

I personally don't need a game with fancy Graphics all I need is a good story

and I am very monogamous

do I have to be in a forced relationship with all the girls to move the story forward?
Yes. And it's grind as fuck.

Some progress requires a certain amount of affection and a specific time of the day, and location.
This means if you stalk a girl and had the last event at afternoon, but the next is at dawn, you'll keep wasting your time stalking her without moving the 'story' forward, until next day, rinse and repeat, over and over and over.

Oh also, some progress is locked until a certain girl love and affection threshold, which of course is unknown, so you have to grind over and over.
Oh and the overall story only advances until you've maxed EVERY single girl, and there's a ugly senile grandmother as well, that you're forced to engage.

Meh what a piece of shit this is.

lucathesaint

Jul 29, 2022
1693626766105.png

Currently stuck here, most of the girls have lust 3, some have 2 and 1 but can't seem to progress anyhow, and with Amanda at lakeview I always have no news for her..

What am i doing wrong? How to progress?

0ptimus

Game Developer
Apr 10, 2020
View attachment 2896901

Currently stuck here, most of the girls have lust 3, some have 2 and 1 but can't seem to progress anyhow, and with Amanda at lakeview I always have no news for her..

What am i doing wrong? How to progress?
Hello Luca, you have to do the story arc of the chapter (the house renovation) in order to unlock more questions for Amanda, in the afternoon, there's a special icon on the map for that. Hope it helps!
For the lust points otherwise, this is normal, if you've already maximized their affection and love points, that means there are no others at the moment, and they'll be coming in the next chapters.

TinFoilHat19

Dec 17, 2020
Hello Luca, you have to do the story arc of the chapter (the house renovation) in order to unlock more questions for Amanda, in the afternoon, there's a special icon on the map for that. Hope it helps!
For the lust points otherwise, this is normal, if you've already maximized their affection and love points, that means there are no others at the moment, and they'll be coming in the next chapters.
great game

Hello I have looked all over the afternoon, but I only find the lake map with amanda, I can'tt find any icons..

TinFoilHat19

Dec 17, 2020
never mind found it

Sep 3, 2020
Yes. And it's grind as fuck.

Some progress requires a certain amount of affection and a specific time of the day, and location.
This means if you stalk a girl and had the last event at afternoon, but the next is at dawn, you'll keep wasting your time stalking her without moving the 'story' forward, until next day, rinse and repeat, over and over and over.

Oh also, some progress is locked until a certain girl love and affection threshold, which of course is unknown, so you have to grind over and over.
Oh and the overall story only advances until you've maxed EVERY single girl, and there's a ugly senile grandmother as well, that you're forced to engage.

Meh what a piece of shit this is.
okay thank you for telling me brother

0ptimus

Game Developer
Apr 10, 2020
screenshot0002.png
:sneaky:
Can't help you if you don't read...
And besides, I saw a lot of game much more grindy.. Note for myself if I make another game : "Don't bother coding, just make linear VN with not much to read but lot of lolis..."

Last edited:

UnfinishedSentenc

Jan 5, 2023
Does this game have one of the sandboxes where you go aimlessly through a map having no idea what to do next for hours on end until you finally just break your keyboard into a thousand little pieces and shut off your computer for the rest of the day? Or is it one of those sandboxes where you grind and grind and grind so much that after grinding for what seems like days, you don't ever want to play the game again, because there wasn't an ounce of fun to it whatsoever?

0ptimus

Game Developer
Apr 10, 2020
Does this game have one of the sandboxes where you go aimlessly through a map having no idea what to do next for hours on end until you finally just break your keyboard into a thousand little pieces and shut off your computer for the rest of the day? Or is it one of those sandboxes where you grind and grind and grind so much that after grinding for what seems like days, you don't ever want to play the game again, because there wasn't an ounce of fun to it whatsoever?
Neither one nor the other, everything is explained or obvious, of course if you skip everything you could miss some hints or things...

lucathesaint

Jul 29, 2022

Oh couldn't see the icon, a little bit small imho. Also I would like to suggest having a skip time button, when you've done everything, so that you don't have to cycle through already seen scenes

Dudewatevs

May 6, 2018
First, let me forewarn that I have only played a very small amount of the game before saying this. With that out of the way, let me say that I really like the looks of your game. I think that, from what I have seen so far, you could definitely have something good on your hands here. You seem to be willing to put forth effort to make changes that people want, and that is definitely good to see in a dev. As for criticism, I know you said earlier your first language isn't English. I can definitely tell from the text in the game, but it isn't impossible to understand. I think a native speaker could definitely be of help to you, if you can find someone willing to look over and make changes on it for you. Again though, I think you have a really good idea here, and a lot of ambition. I look forward to following this game, and I wish you good luck.

3.20 star(s) 13 Votes