DeUglyOne

Bite Me!
Donor
Sep 1, 2017
I commend you for pretty good graphics and animations in your first game. The play is simple enough not too grindy.

I have played for several hours, and have 1 lust on Olivia and Alyssa, but don't seem to be making much progress on the others. Should I just keep doing the same actions? How far can we take the lust points, and is it a matter of repeating actions to accumulate some kind of count?

I think you are doing well with the game. Don't let the trolls wear you down.
Blind as a bat and on autopilot at 2am when I'd looked originally.

Going to their rooms at night (What to do before sleep?), the second option changes from the previous leave option.

Olivia - "OK, princess, but don't go away in the morning." - wakes you with a hand job.
Alyssa - "Want some proteins?" - blow job

THE KILLER 13

Sep 13, 2022
taking into account that this is the dev's first project so far he did well, now it's waiting for the next update, I just hope he doesn't abandon the project like many do

Zoffifee

Feb 3, 2018
Thanks for the advice, as I learn new things everyday, I know I should make some polish in the code.
The code is bad.
If you want to generate a translation with RenPy, many script files are not processed.
So, unfortunately, it is not possible to translate the game into other languages.

DeUglyOne

Bite Me!
Donor
Sep 1, 2017
We need a wt or betzter wt-mod!! :love: (y) (y)
For what? Have you even played it?
Most of the choices, so far, have been pick a girl on the map and either interact with them to bring up their points or leave.
Stats for each of the girls can be seen between each movement, so no need for that either.

0ptimus

Game Developer
Apr 10, 2020
Since it is the main criticism, I am currently redesigning the visuals of the introduction. As the first impression is often important, I'm making it a priority, while of course not neglecting Chapter 2, which is still being written. Thank you for your support, here are a few snapshots.
bg intro3.jpg bg intro14.jpg bg intro23.jpg bg intro38.jpg

incest lover m/s

Mar 27, 2022
Since it is the main criticism, I am currently redesigning the visuals of the introduction. As the first impression is often important, I'm making it a priority, while of course not neglecting Chapter 2, which is still being written. Thank you for your support, here are a few snapshots.
View attachment 2600594 View attachment 2600595 View attachment 2600596 View attachment 2600597
some criticisms (if they are constructive) help us to improve ... you are on the right path

THE KILLER 13

Sep 13, 2022
  • Red Heart
Reactions: 0ptimus
Dec 20, 2018
As a first release (and if this is the dev's first game) I can say that this game is awesome, really diverse personalities and doesn't spare on sexual content, some games will show this amount of content by 0.5 release. I'm a big fan of TK17 but I kept thinking that this would look 100 times better if it was paired with Hook 5 as shown on this picture: (maybe dev is already using it, I'm a noob on this matter but it doesn't look like it)

giqui

Conversation Conqueror
Game Compressor
Nov 9, 2019
The Manor [v0.14] [0ptimus]

COMPRESSED

SIZE ~ 235 MB

PC/MAC: - -

ANDROID: - -

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
TheManor-0.14
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Curious14!

Jul 26, 2022
Hi,
As posted earlier by another player I am having problems getting lust to increase. I have maxed out Affection and Love for all less Angela but can't trigger any lust increases. Any ideas please ?

0ptimus

Game Developer
Apr 10, 2020
Hi,
As posted earlier by another player I am having problems getting lust to increase. I have maxed out Affection and Love for all less Angela but can't trigger any lust increases. Any ideas please ?
Hello Curious, there is currently just 1 point for Alyssa and Olivia in V 0.14, stay tuned for chapter 2 where there will be much more :)
Lust points give you repeatable scenes when you visit the concerned girl at night.

Curious14!

Jul 26, 2022
Hello Curious, there is currently just 1 point for Alyssa and Olivia in V 0.14, stay tuned for chapter 2 where there will be much more :)
Lust points give you repeatable scenes when you visit the concerned girl at night.
Thank you Optimus, i will wait for Chapter 2. good game!

• Red Heart
3.20 star(s) 13 Votes