TinFoilHat19

Dec 17, 2020
Yeah this kind of reaction was awaited, I used AI for the first part of the intro I confess, but be sure this is a small part (around 20 minutes I would say).
I wanted to make it quick and didn't spend too much time on environments you will never see again.
Maybe someday I'll do it...
Any updates?

garyH

May 25, 2017
Hello friend,
The development of chapter 4 is continuing slowly but surely, I'm at about 60% I'd say, and I plan to release it during the summer.
I'll be back here to tell you the exact date as usual!
Love the game so far, keep up the great work. Looking forward to the next update.

• Red Heart
Reactions: 0ptimus

Archi_Andrews

Jul 3, 2023
Dear developer, you have created an excellent sandbox. Forgive me if I criticize, but I don’t like some models: why are they so old and fat?! You have beautiful, slender, young and thin girls! Let there be a chapter 4. SORRY FOR THE CRITICISM.

Archi_Andrews

Jul 3, 2023
P.S. I’m not telling you that you need to make beautiful bimbo, with size 3 breasts, slender and super young, about 20 years old. Just a couple of models, a girl with glasses and two old women, who really stand out from the Harem. And it would be okay, but they live in my own house, and my neighbor and her daughters are just great, but they have little content, unfortunately.

0ptimus

Game Developer
Apr 10, 2020
Dear developer, you have created an excellent sandbox. Forgive me if I criticize, but I don’t like some models: why are they so old and fat?! You have beautiful, slender, young and thin girls! Let there be a chapter 4. SORRY FOR THE CRITICISM.
Hello friend,
Thanks for your honesty, I wanted to do something realistic, not all women are equal but all women are beautiful as we say back home :). There's something for everyone!

P.S. I’m not telling you that you need to make beautiful bimbo, with size 3 breasts, slender and super young, about 20 years old. Just a couple of models, a girl with glasses and two old women, who really stand out from the Harem. And it would be okay, but they live in my own house, and my neighbor and her daughters are just great, but they have little content, unfortunately.
If you're referring to Ruth and her daughters, know that they'll have plenty of content in chapter 4, so you won't be disappointed.
You'll also get to know 2 other girls, a mother and daughter, also your neighbors, so if you've been following the game carefully, you'll already know who they are.
The game's far from over, and there are more beautiful girls to come.

• I just jizzed my pants
Reactions: AlexTorch

Archi_Andrews

Jul 3, 2023
Thank you very much for your answer, I didn’t expect the developer to read it. Please excuse me again. English is not my native language, I translate as best I can, but I'm really looking forward to part 4. Yes, neighbor Ruth and her daughters. It's not even a game, it's more of a simulator, which I like. Great sandbox. I play on Android. Forgive me, I’m probably not a fan of milf.

• Red Heart
Reactions: 0ptimus
3.20 star(s) 13 Votes