Moosica

Dec 7, 2021
I will wait for an improvement on the graphic plan because currently it is not ugly.
I will be back, for future updates.
Until then, good luck!

Reactions: 0ptimus

Saint Blackmoor

Saint and Sinner
Donor
Oct 26, 2017
A mistake. Nonetheless it looks like you decided to have a bad start, I have a nagging feeling you'll be chewed and spat out already :KEK:

Nonetheless a good luck to you.
A quote from a review of your game.
(Visuals become better over the chapters, especially at the beginning. It's highly mixed.)

I guess you don't believe in supporting a fellow DEV. (chewed up and spat out) Damn, that's Harsh:cautious:

Did you play the game before making your comment?

A similar art style, :unsure: Maybe...a little bit of envy...Umm?

An unfortunate decision to put one poor image in the opening. from looking at the rest of the images, they are good to very good.

The "Good luck to you" is like a second slap to the face.

I know this will get deleted because, guess who's also a moderator? But I'm just talking to one person. So...

Sorry for the negative vibes,
0ptimus

Last edited:

frozted

Jan 28, 2018
(Visuals become better over the chapters, especially at the beginning. It's highly mixed.)

I guess you don't believe in supporting a fellow DEV. (chewed up and spat out) Damn, that's Harsh:cautious:

An unfortunate decision to put one poor image in the opening. from looking at the rest of the images, they are good to very good.

I know this will get deleted because, guess who's also a moderator? But I'm just talking to one person. So...

0ptimus
Yeah I was pretty shocked that a moderator was the one who posted that. You would think the job of a mod would be to clean up rude comments, not make them.

Ogre

Mar 29, 2018
Man people are being awfully harsh on a new developer just learning the craft. It looks interesting to me and I hope he isn't too discouraged to continue.

Jul 25, 2022
The game looks promising, the art let's say it's different, as for the plot it was mentioned that it's similar to many incest games on the platform however I've also seen tons of games with the same school environment premise the same boring

so go ahead with your game and don't be put off by certain criticisms

DeUglyOne

Bite Me!
Donor
Sep 1, 2017
Has anyone got through this yet? I'm not able to trigger Rebecca's last love point in the 1st level. All the girls are already maxed, but after about 2 weeks in game meeting with Rebecca whenever she's on the map the last point won't trigger.

Edit: Got to digging into the code and found that it's supposed to happen at dusk, but the trigger code for the scene is in the night time code slot.
This ends up showing her both in the second floor living room and her bedroom at the night time slot.

I didn't pay attention to the other icons when I saw she was in her bedroom and kept going there instead of meeting her in the living room.

Last edited:

Mystic

Elleria - Developer
Donor
Game Developer
Nov 24, 2019

0ptimus
You're reading into it far too much. Trying to find things that do not exist to begin with, and no, I will certainly not delete it. But you're being dramatic for absolute no reason. Some of us actually like being sarcastic here and joking. Not all of us came here to throw shit and be pricks on this forum.

Enough said.

• Angry
Reactions: RedJester78

Firaxius

Aug 13, 2020
Concept looks intresting, but the used models kinda put me off, it not really the best quality and feels more like cheap asian production games.

0ptimus

Game Developer
Apr 10, 2020

0ptimus
Thanks for the support man, I am aware that I can't please everyone.

I'm not closed to critics, I took good notes that the first backgrounds (only 5% of the game, really) can push back, I will definitely change it in a future update.

• Hey there
Reactions: Saint Blackmoor
3.20 star(s) 13 Votes