VN Ren'Py The Mason Gambit [Ch.10] [CorForce Productions]

3.20 star(s) 49 Votes

Reniere

Aug 5, 2019

Hey All,
I'm still working on the main story and renders. I have also created a new logo which, will be animated. Shown here is just the first frame of that animation.
The chapter itself is still coming along and I will have an official update soon.
Cheers.
Cory F

botc76

The Crawling Chaos, Bringer of Strange Joy
Donor
Oct 23, 2016
Lol. Seems the crazy guy with a hard-on for virginity managed to get on the bad site of his staunch defenders. Love it.
Isn't it hilarious, that chapter after chapter of incel bullshit just made them love this horrible piece of trash fiction more and more, but a kiss between two LIs made them turn on their beloved dev?

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
Lol. Seems the crazy guy with a hard-on for virginity managed to get on the bad site of his staunch defenders. Love it.
Isn't it hilarious, that chapter after chapter of incel bullshit just made them love this horrible piece of trash fiction more and more, but a kiss between two LIs made them turn on their beloved dev?
Maybe if you're talking about people on this site or something. It didn't seem to affect his Patreon numbers at all, though. Just before the release in October he had pretty much the same number as now.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
So either he's traded one-for-one since Chapter 10 or there's been neither increase nor decrease. Doesn't seem like his patrons turned on him really.
Shrug-Joey.gif

Last edited:
Reactions: pilapila3

OhGodNotAgain

Aug 11, 2023
Why does it sound like you're taking this personally? Don't be a fucking hypocrite if you don't like it ignore the thread and move on.

Raboobie

Oct 6, 2020
It's like these trolls aren't even trying anymore.

Just type some BS and think they are edgy.

Get back under your bridge and come back when you have something better than your projection.

Last edited:

DevinHesi

Oct 29, 2021
Progress Update 20 Feb 2024

1708474195018.png

Hey Everyone,

It's been a bit slow this time around, but progress was still made. Life rears it's head every now and then; course work / study time; visits from in-laws; and the like. There's still more to do, of course.

Given it's size, this chapter has been rather daunting. I still want it to feel complete and satisfying, rather than leave you with more questions.

I do spend time reading through other VNs, as well. There are creators that have certain strengths I admire and like to examine their works very closely. I've learned a lot from these various artists.

They are as follows (to name a few):

, the author and creator behind "Once In A Lifetime" and his latest project, "Eternum" has a knack at beautiful rendering with his stylized use of the Honey Select 2 engine. His post-production work is outstanding (also, he does seem to like legs and asses, of which I am a fan). His writing is superb, injecting comedy in any genre he writes. "Once In A Lifetime" had horror, mystery, and comedy. Not easy to do. Eternum, because it deals largely in a VR world, gives him even more creative freedom allowing him to mix any genre depending on the "world" the characters visit at the time.

, author and creator of "Mirror Mine" has a background in film and television, and it shows. His use of lighting and camera direction is phenomenal. I've picked up many techniques from his work. His story is also a very good mystery and drama that pulls you in with its characters who are unique and compelling. I find his friend/cousin is quite fun and amusing while his caretaker/mother is someone you feel for as a completely broken and defeated woman. His updates are fewer than mine, if you can believe that, but he has a busy life. I think his last release was over a year ago, or close to it, but I support the guy nevertheless. I know he's still at it and won't give up.

, author and creator of "Price of Power." He also pays a great deal of attention to character development, lighting, and settings. Truly, some very nice scenes in- and outdoors. He also has a great deal of focus on the overall look of each character. The rendering is beautiful. The story is a rather neat mix, of fantasy and ________(I don't want to spoil it as it will be given away in about the third(?) chapter. As a result, he's created a unique world and culture that blends medieval and the aforementioned bit I won't spoil for you.

Honourable mentions are; Killer7 (My New Family, My New Memories), for his rather sweet and romantic feelgood stories and characters (Killer7 has been at it long enough it is a full-time gig for him now); Tortilla Dreams (Between Us) that is also a very sweet story (Tortilla Dreams is a journalist by trade).

Okay, I admit, I am a romantic at heart. Something my wife loves about me. Hey! You CAN be a romantic and still be a man! Sue me. My wife and I watch a lot of Korean Dramas. I prefer them over the Hollywood drivel that is pumped out nowadays as they have more traditional values and are pretty much devoid of the garbage modern day Hollywood puts in their content. I like men to act like men and not some simp/cuck. Not full-on Alpha Chads (I hate the disrespect those guys have for women). I prefer what has become known as the Sigma males. Men who are respectful and don't take shit from modern day feminism. Beta males can also fit this category so long as they don't let people treat them like doormats. I like women to be feminine but still strong in that femininity. I think I've proven they can be both in my story. Women of character, integrity, and self-respect, as well as respect for their partner (or future partner).

Women with a body count are reprehensible. Feminists who use the term (or really anyone who uses the term) 'sex-postive' are just masking the term SLUT in a way to excuse that rather SHAMEFUL practice. And, yes, it's shameful. For both genders. It's especially egregious when parents are okay and even encourage their teenagers to act this way. Personally, I'd LOVE to line those parents up and march them into the oceans. I won't apologize for saying that.

I also LOVE hearing stories of people who have caught their cheating spouses and SLOWLY tortured and killed them and their affair partners. Better yet, leave them alive but unable to ever have and enjoy sex ever again. Something I also don't apologize for. I believe it to be COMPLETELY justified. My wife knows how I feel. She is also not afraid of me because she is not the cheater type. Cheaters deserve a very slow and painful demise because the courts in the west are detestable with how they treat adultry. Just the fact it isn't illegal absolutely sickens me. Oh, it's grounds for divorce. Big fucking deal. Divorce doesn't get the aggrieved spouse any satisfactory justice. It's like letting someone get away with any other crime. They'll just do it again. So, if the courts won't deal with it. Find someone who will. Sorry. Not Sorry.

Maybe this gives you a different view of me, or maybe you already suspected as much. Either way I am quite, unapologetically, content with who I am and enjoy a good life with my family and friends. They know they can count on me if they have problems.

Well, enough about all that. If I keep writing here, I won't get much more done. Rant over.

Cheers!

As always, thank you for your continued support.

Unapologetically,

Cory F

fifo5310

Feb 25, 2018
Progress Update 20 Feb 2024

View attachment 3372881

Hey Everyone,

It's been a bit slow this time around, but progress was still made. Life rears it's head every now and then; course work / study time; visits from in-laws; and the like. There's still more to do, of course.

Given it's size, this chapter has been rather daunting. I still want it to feel complete and satisfying, rather than leave you with more questions.

I do spend time reading through other VNs, as well. There are creators that have certain strengths I admire and like to examine their works very closely. I've learned a lot from these various artists.

They are as follows (to name a few):

, the author and creator behind "Once In A Lifetime" and his latest project, "Eternum" has a knack at beautiful rendering with his stylized use of the Honey Select 2 engine. His post-production work is outstanding (also, he does seem to like legs and asses, of which I am a fan). His writing is superb, injecting comedy in any genre he writes. "Once In A Lifetime" had horror, mystery, and comedy. Not easy to do. Eternum, because it deals largely in a VR world, gives him even more creative freedom allowing him to mix any genre depending on the "world" the characters visit at the time.

, author and creator of "Mirror Mine" has a background in film and television, and it shows. His use of lighting and camera direction is phenomenal. I've picked up many techniques from his work. His story is also a very good mystery and drama that pulls you in with its characters who are unique and compelling. I find his friend/cousin is quite fun and amusing while his caretaker/mother is someone you feel for as a completely broken and defeated woman. His updates are fewer than mine, if you can believe that, but he has a busy life. I think his last release was over a year ago, or close to it, but I support the guy nevertheless. I know he's still at it and won't give up.

, author and creator of "Price of Power." He also pays a great deal of attention to character development, lighting, and settings. Truly, some very nice scenes in- and outdoors. He also has a great deal of focus on the overall look of each character. The rendering is beautiful. The story is a rather neat mix, of fantasy and ________(I don't want to spoil it as it will be given away in about the third(?) chapter. As a result, he's created a unique world and culture that blends medieval and the aforementioned bit I won't spoil for you.

Honourable mentions are; Killer7 (My New Family, My New Memories), for his rather sweet and romantic feelgood stories and characters (Killer7 has been at it long enough it is a full-time gig for him now); Tortilla Dreams (Between Us) that is also a very sweet story (Tortilla Dreams is a journalist by trade).

Okay, I admit, I am a romantic at heart. Something my wife loves about me. Hey! You CAN be a romantic and still be a man! Sue me. My wife and I watch a lot of Korean Dramas. I prefer them over the Hollywood drivel that is pumped out nowadays as they have more traditional values and are pretty much devoid of the garbage modern day Hollywood puts in their content. I like men to act like men and not some simp/cuck. Not full-on Alpha Chads (I hate the disrespect those guys have for women). I prefer what has become known as the Sigma males. Men who are respectful and don't take shit from modern day feminism. Beta males can also fit this category so long as they don't let people treat them like doormats. I like women to be feminine but still strong in that femininity. I think I've proven they can be both in my story. Women of character, integrity, and self-respect, as well as respect for their partner (or future partner).

Women with a body count are reprehensible. Feminists who use the term (or really anyone who uses the term) 'sex-postive' are just masking the term SLUT in a way to excuse that rather SHAMEFUL practice. And, yes, it's shameful. For both genders. It's especially egregious when parents are okay and even encourage their teenagers to act this way. Personally, I'd LOVE to line those parents up and march them into the oceans. I won't apologize for saying that.

I also LOVE hearing stories of people who have caught their cheating spouses and SLOWLY tortured and killed them and their affair partners. Better yet, leave them alive but unable to ever have and enjoy sex ever again. Something I also don't apologize for. I believe it to be COMPLETELY justified. My wife knows how I feel. She is also not afraid of me because she is not the cheater type. Cheaters deserve a very slow and painful demise because the courts in the west are detestable with how they treat adultry. Just the fact it isn't illegal absolutely sickens me. Oh, it's grounds for divorce. Big fucking deal. Divorce doesn't get the aggrieved spouse any satisfactory justice. It's like letting someone get away with any other crime. They'll just do it again. So, if the courts won't deal with it. Find someone who will. Sorry. Not Sorry.

Maybe this gives you a different view of me, or maybe you already suspected as much. Either way I am quite, unapologetically, content with who I am and enjoy a good life with my family and friends. They know they can count on me if they have problems.

Well, enough about all that. If I keep writing here, I won't get much more done. Rant over.

Cheers!

As always, thank you for your continued support.

Unapologetically,

Cory F
he really went in n out in that "body count" part. It really shows his age that he is in his late 30s/early 40s which is not bad in any case cause I agree with him and I'm young compare to him. Also he likes the games that probably most people on f95 play or at least heard of

DevinHesi

Oct 29, 2021
Update 24 Mar 2024

Hey Everyone,

Time seems to have gotten away from me these past couple weeks. It got me scrambling a bit.

Good news is the writing is all but finished and I will be able to tool up for the rendering going forward.

Man, I hope I can get this chapter out the door by the end of next month, but it is a lot of renders, so I'm not holding my breath. Soon enough though.

That's about all I have at this point. I hope you are all well and I'll keep you posted.

Cheers!

Cory F

indio68

Engaged Member
Sep 26, 2020

Hey All,
I'm still working on the main story and renders. I have also created a new logo which, will be animated. Shown here is just the first frame of that animation.
The chapter itself is still coming along and I will have an official update soon.
Cheers.
Cory F
finally , it's been so long....

indio68

Engaged Member
Sep 26, 2020
Update 24 Mar 2024

Hey Everyone,

Time seems to have gotten away from me these past couple weeks. It got me scrambling a bit.

Good news is the writing is all but finished and I will be able to tool up for the rendering going forward.

Man, I hope I can get this chapter out the door by the end of next month, but it is a lot of renders, so I'm not holding my breath. Soon enough though.

That's about all I have at this point. I hope you are all well and I'll keep you posted.

Cheers!

Cory F
end of the next month??? really, dev? holy shit i tought it was about to be released.. bah

VN..reader

Aug 28, 2020
can't wait for next update. any ETA available? that isn't TBD
umm, yah, Later, or Sooner than later, but not just yet. although it'll be here, it's really just a matter of time.
just like when we say "finally a Good President", and then realize NOPE. not yet.
you see life is all predestine and the next release is already tbDetermined, we just don't have 'Accurate' data.

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
umm, yah, Later, or Sooner than later, but not just yet. although it'll be here, it's really just a matter of time.
just like when we say "finally a Good President", and then realize NOPE. not yet.
you see life is all predestine and the next release is already tbDetermined, we just don't have 'Accurate' data.
You sure used a lot of words to say effectively, "Nobody knows for sure. Now fuck off." :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: shamtiiomi

DevinHesi

Oct 29, 2021
Update 19 Apr 2024

1713647268609.png

Hey Everyone,

Rendering is coming along. There is quite a ways to go yet, but it is progress.

Juggling this and course work is a bit of a pain. This semester is coming to a close next week so, I will have more time to dedicate to completing this chapter.

No telling how long it will take as render times vary dramatically with each shot. I will keep you posted.

Cheers!

Cory F

Reactions: -CookieMonster666-

Modhunter

Oct 28, 2022
Liked the Premise and was entertained as I like the action and bad-assery. But I really must applaud you. After that sermon in the beginning, then hearing the same thing 2 or 3 times during the game again, Fred Astaire couldn't have danced and sid-stepped the hypocrisy and traditional values right into a harem any better. Can't wait for the update.

• Haha
Reactions: shamtiiomi
3.20 star(s) 49 Votes