VN Ren'Py The Mason Gambit [Ch.10] [CorForce Productions]

3.20 star(s) 50 Votes

RandomGuy99

Nov 11, 2018
This Dev really like to rant about sex with people you love and staying loyal. But ironically end up creating a story where the MC is in love multiple people which is a hypocritical. While we can appreciate/respect the dev's view but ranting the same thing over and over again in multiple chapters is crap. We get it - dev dont like people sleeping around and the characters in the game shares the same view but don't repeat the same things every few episode.

The action scenes and criminal part of the story is excellent. The romances/sex and any human relationship part is badly written.

• Angry
Reactions: Garravk

HiHaHo

Jan 2, 2023
yeah it seems since the last few updates it become more about the message then the entertainment,also dev time seems to have doubled on average.

i'm starting to get the same vibes that i did whit x53 homecoming...aka : longer dev times are here to stay and we're one bad/negative thing away from full on abandonment

hope i'm wrong about it but only time will tell

RandomGuy99

Nov 11, 2018
yeah it seems since the last few updates it become more about the message then the entertainment,also dev time seems to have doubled on average.

i'm starting to get the same vibes that i did whit x53 homecoming...aka : longer dev times are here to stay and we're one bad/negative thing away from full on abandonment

hope i'm wrong about it but only time will tell
probably dev feel no longer worth the effort. Well, he has only himself to blame. People plays games to enjoy not hear people preach. If wana preach go be a priest not AVN dev

HiHaHo

Jan 2, 2023
probably dev feel no longer worth the effort. Well, he has only himself to blame. People plays games to enjoy not hear people preach. If wana preach go be a priest not AVN dev
true , the rant is fine if done on social's, actually putting into the AVN was a very bad move.
and yes the strong emphasise on the message becomes off putting because people play for entertainment, not social/moral education/perspectives etc.

ignoring the obvious thing off "a man or women should have as few life partners as possible(preferably one)" is a bad thing for a harem setting for multiple reason.
The message itself isn't that bad TBH it just the more traditional view off women not being sluts and men staying loyal to their partner

RandomGuy99

Nov 11, 2018
true , the rant is fine if done on social's, actually putting into the AVN was a very bad move.
and yes the strong emphasise on the message becomes off putting because people play for entertainment, not social/moral education/perspectives etc.

ignoring the obvious thing off "a man or women should have as few life partners as possible(preferably one)" is a bad thing for a harem setting for multiple reason.
The message itself isn't that bad TBH it just the more traditional view off women not being sluts and men staying loyal to their partner
Well, if dev wana spread the message then do it one time is fine but he keep ranting it again and again. He then proceed to have the MC have a "harem" of sort. So the dev to me is just a hypocrite. The action part of the story is excellent but the rest is bad

Reactions: HiHaHo

HiHaHo

Jan 2, 2023
Well, if dev wana spread the message then do it one time is fine but he keep ranting it again and again. He then proceed to have the MC have a "harem" of sort. So the dev to me is just a hypocrite. The action part of the story is excellent but the rest is bad
yeah action parts and assets used for the girls they are well done IMO

3.20 star(s) 50 Votes