VN Ren'Py The Mason Gambit [Ch.10] [CorForce Productions]

3.20 star(s) 49 Votes

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
I thought we were supposed to let these devs do what the want with there vn/games.
Devs can do what they want with their games and if this whole morality preaching is a kink i'm unaware of i'll happily apologise for kink shaming the lunatics.

However if you are making games aimed at adults, most of which will have sexual experience, telling them their wives/girlfriends/daughters/sister/mothers are nothing but useless whores probably isn't going to bring in the players.

Just a thought.

I don't think many people play adult games to have morality preached at them.

I will admit i'm dancing on the still warm corpse of hypocrisy. I hate when people demand devs change their plot to suit them but I also hate preachy bullshit.

When i'm reading a VN about spec ops units, human trafficking and the promise of action I don't need to read about how a woman with a dildo is probably a man hater and fucking plastic toys is emasculating to men.

Action, oh yes please. Pathetic insecurities and outdated views of women, no, just no.

I'm more than happy to be told i'm wrong and this is what people want to read.

Just seems a bit out of place putting in a lot of prechy nonsense about 1940's Christian family values in a game aimed at filthy perverts that would throat fuck their own mothers because why not.

Catherine♡

Mar 10, 2019
Avaron is right, the preaching parts are not interesting -for me- and being honest i was a little infuriated... Unfortunaly it took away all the interest I had in Nicole(she is extremely hot).
I think this game is good it has a lot of potential and I will keep playing it (the fights are extremely well done and I like a lot of characters). I just hope this whole preaching is a character arc and he will move on from his outdated vision.

Reactions: v1900

v1900

Apr 21, 2020
Sadly that's the only victory it has.

If it stopped preching all that relationship morality bullshit it would be a a great VN.

As it stands it's half a great VN and half utter nonsense.

I don't care what the devs beliefs are about relationships, I don't play adult VN's about violence and hot women to have them prattle on about morals and shit eventhe most conservative of 50's housewives would think is too over the top.

If all that was cut out it would be an instant win. The problem is it isn't just mentioned once or twice, it's constant. Every . single . conversation with Nicole is the same damn thing. It got the point where I hated her character because I got sick of the preachy bullshit.

What could have been a pretty popular VN is ruined by the devs own incistance of adding this relationship morality crap every 5 minutes.

That's with me majorly overlooking the sheer hypocrisy of the MC telling women if they had so much as dated another man he wouldn't be interested but it's fine for him to have a harem.

I enjoy half of it but he really needs to stop with that shit.
I get your point and I am expectant for the next update. If you finished the last update it appears that the MC gets a cold bucket of harem sexy prospect. I am not sure if it is the dev intention to show some kind of character ease into new sexual liberation or I am seeing non existent sand castles. The thing is that I get the feeling that it is some type of character growth based on the last scene of ch 6 as he has to come to terms with the fact that all the women in his life want a piece of that meat.:BootyTime:

Anyway, assuming that you really are a woman (and I do not have any reason to think otherwise), you can get a glimpse of how an average man thinks before he makes a judgement call and modifies his conduct based on what he wants to be like. Which is the weird thing and is also what you are talking about, that shit is almost always not spoken. Weirder is the fact that he should talk about it with another male, but he talks about it with Allison (fuck I hope that's her name). Now, I get that the dev is constrained by the fact that he has made MC's confidant a woman (Allison) but it fells weird that he talks so freely with her about topics that a normal male would not easily exteriorize to a woman.

On one hand I know that it is weird because it is incongruous the way the MC is portrayed and the way that he actually behaves, but I can appreciate the thought process and the dichotomy of what one thinks against what one does.

Shoot I am 3/4 down of a whiskey bottle and making little sense but I think I made my point somewhat clear.:poop::ROFLMAO:

ArmoredCascade

Sep 27, 2018
hey dude My New Family called and reported 3 missing redheads(+Catgirl) Sandra Lucy Alice the dev wants them back:ROFLMAO:

alpha1weak

Nov 4, 2021
1st time playing. So far so good, interesting story but i dislike one thing.

MC too much buff, out of proportion. Ahahaha. :ROFLMAO:

satirious

Mar 15, 2021

Hey Everyone,

I have been rendering out the last few scenes like a madman. I am so close to getting this chapter done. I expect it to be out tomorrow or Sunday at the latest, in which case the standard Patreon tier cascade applies. It will go public next weekend, assuming no major snags are hit.

Cheers!

Cory F

Get The Mason Gambit

estrada777

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Mar 22, 2020

Chapter 7 has arrived!
Here is what it adds:
14660 new words of dialogue.
540 new renders.
Polina and Tanya got makeovers and are updated to the newer Daz 8.1 models.
Here are the links for early access.
Mega download for PC .
Mega download for Mac .
Google Drive download for PC .
Googe Drive download for Mac .
As always, thank you for your support and patience. You are appreciated.
Cheers,
Cory F

FAP369ZONE

Aug 29, 2018
[KN] [Ren'Py] The Mason Gambit [Chapter 1-7] [CorForce Productions] [HQ, MyRepack-YAC]

Original size: 3.92GB
Repack size: 560MB

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

PC = / /
(Tutorial on how to create PC/MacOS build.)

Click LIKE (y) if you find my post useful :)

Last edited:
Dec 9, 2020
[KN] [Ren'Py] The Mason Gambit [Chapter 1-7] [CorForce Productions] [HQ, MyRepack-YAC]

Original size: 3.92GB
Repack size: 560MB

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

PC = / WorkUpload / PixelDrain
(Tutorial on how to create PC/MacOS build.)

Click LIKE (y) if you find my post useful :)
This file set off my antivirus...
Edit: Downloaded the original non compressed file after and that set off my antivirus.

Last edited:

botc76

The Crawling Chaos, Bringer of Strange Joy
Donor
Oct 23, 2016
That's some incel level cringe monologue Nikki has going on there.
The whole game should be called "The Incel Gambit" IMO, but of course it found its audience and glorious defenders here.
Me, I was so repulsed by what the MC did to his biological mother and her stud, it was the final straw, really.
And no, I didn't like some of her behaviour, but I think a lot of it would earn a completely different reaction, if she was a man screwing around with hot girls.

It's ironic how the fans of this game don't even realize the mind-boggling hypocrisy in this approach.

I could say a lot more about what I think of the morals and the preaching in this game and its audience, but I figure this post will already get facepalms up the wazoo and would certainly just get deleted by a mod sympathetic to their cause anyway.

3.20 star(s) 49 Votes