Turumbar

Aug 7, 2017
I really like the game, but honestly I kinda wish they just dropped the animations in favour of faster development. Probably in the minority, but honestly I'd say the same about a lot of games, even good animations usually aren't worth the dev time to me.

desmosome

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2018
I really like the game, but honestly I kinda wish they just dropped the animations in favour of faster development. Probably in the minority, but honestly I'd say the same about a lot of games, even good animations usually aren't worth the dev time to me.
I normally agree with you when it comes to animations, but this dev is doing some damn good animation. It's not limited to the same boring back and forth pumping. The animations when they take the cock into their mouth is real nice.

Reactions: Rize and lionmc

desmosome

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2018
So it's pretty clear to see imo that Corinne doesn't care about the Mc but at least Alex seems to
Dude. No one cares about the MC. That's the whole point of the game. Sharon despises him. Alex thinks of him as some twerp. She only "cares" about the MC because we used the spell on her. Corrine is one of those girls that knows MC probably had a crush on her for ages and just keeps him around for self validation. Bridgette looks down on him. Jenny seems nice enough though. The blond model girl... if I remember correctly we used the spell on her in previous updates.

The whole point of this is to master the mind control powers and dominate these women who look down on the MC. I don't know what you guys are expecting with this game if you are looking for some wholesome romance.

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
We are looking at the kind of domination ancient assassin had over the barbarian bombshells.
Some bleeding effect and vivid dreams are no substitute to the fact we are not going that route.
We want agency to work towards having them genuinely care 4 us with their lives,
that is the kind of power we are forced to acknowledge from the get go.
The babe driving us around is devoted to her master,
she is living and breeding with him like her life goal.

People talking about girls worthy of romance when MC is going to mind control all the bitches. You are playing the wrong game.
Oh my god, banging Cleopatra and Boudica in the early hours of the game, i was did not expect it, i like it, i wonder what will happen next.
Dude. No one cares about the MC. That's the whole point of the game. Sharon despises him. Alex thinks of him as some twerp. She only "cares" about the MC because we used the spell on her. Corrine is one of those girls that knows MC probably had a crush on her for ages and just keeps him around for self validation. Bridgette looks down on him. Jenny seems nice enough though. The blond model girl... if I remember correctly we used the spell on her in previous updates.

The whole point of this is to master the mind control powers and dominate these women who look down on the MC. I don't know what you guys are expecting with this game if you are looking for some wholesome romance.
Why do we even bother with bitches that hard to turn?
Seriously, any gurl we can ask out and she agrees to go grab a snack with us,
that gurl would be more open and infinitelly more invested in us.

D28

Aug 9, 2020
Good quality, poor quantity. I like the looks of most of the girls, save for Alex (too buff), Sharon (ugly face, IMO) and Bridgette (hair is too short, chets too comically large, also *that* scene was off-putting, IMO). Scene at the mansion was great. Overall, this game shows great promise.

Last edited:
Reactions: lionmc

desmosome

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2018
The babe driving us around is devoted to her master,
she is living and breeding with him like her life goal.
She is devoted to her master because she is mind controlled. With time, we will make all the girls devoted to us in the same way with mind control, because this is a mind control game.

Why do we even bother with bitches that hard to turn?
Seriously, any gurl we can ask out and she agrees to go grab a snack with us,
that gurl would be more open and infinitelly more invested in us.
That would be a dating sim. This is a mind control game. I'm not saying the dev won't make any girls that follow the MC without the need for mind control, but don't expect it like it's the natural direction the story will take.

supernova874

Sep 18, 2019
I "hate" reading always people wanting Compressed version etc. you know that people need first to get the game then compressed then upload right? Be patient people you don't spend a dime so don't haste it... and Btw thanks for the Compressed Version Techstar

DaClown

Sep 12, 2020
Well that was a let-down.

No real story progression.
MC gets raped by Brigitte.
Why is there still no fem-dom tag?
Still can't get rid of Brigitte or even retaliate in any way.
Forced to call Corinne to work with Alex despite Corinne being thoroughly unlikable. She's totally uninterested in the MC to the point where she doesn't even seem to remember that the MC has no parents, something which would for a normal 'friend' not be easily forgotten. The cop was easily convinced to not give the ticket and even the teacher, Stacy and Jenny were easily swayed to get their tits out, but not Corinne, because she's a meat-locker for anyone but the MC.

Maybe we'll get the remainder of day 3 in another 5 months time?

Maybe if the dev spent less time on bathtub fantasies and more time on actual story progress we might see an ending before 2030.
I know that no one cares about my opinions on anything.

This is one of those rare cases where a game pissed me off so much that I felt the need to let the devs know that I profoundly did not enjoy their game.

I know it is a game, and these things usually don't even begin to bother me. I pass along without commentary and focus on the games that I like and the stories and characters that I like and supporting the devs for those.

In this case though, I think the devs don't understand the problems they are creating in their game design and the cognitive dissonance of their narrative.

I know that there's a lot of people who have a lot of different opinions and preferences when it comes to mind control stories and stories of domination, and my perspective is just one and likely on the fringe of a fringe interest. So knock yourself out with a bolder of salt.

Problems of this game is that Main Character could drop dead, and I'd celebrate it. Mind control is introduced and the player is allowed to play around with it; good you're putting the basic mechanics into immediately playable conditions. You're held at gun point by a servant of a occult society of mind controllers and marched to a representative of that group and some kind of fraternity brother of your father. K. I can see why you chose to go this route, but the thing is that I'd rather take a bullet than get in or stay in the car at that point. The moment I know that Brigitte has a gun and will threaten me with it? I'm going to make her shoot me before I comply with her.

The secret society? I don't want anything to do with it. The moment that limo shows up on that extraordinary day? Yeah, I get that there's a secret society and the manifest powers of mind control are not something exclusive to me. I ain't stepping anywhere near that society or interacting with any of the members of that society. No questions. Not the least bit curious about that because as a player I understand the whole social order that implies, and I know immediately that rule number 1 is you walk away. Non-interference. Non-intervention.

My interest in Brigitte is less than zero. She's a danger and liability, and I want nothing to do with her. It isn't anything to do with her personality or her appearance; it has everything to do with the power dynamics implied. And again, she'd have to shoot me to even have a chance at any kind of compliance with her or those she represents. Don't need or want lessons, and the story for me personally becomes completely avoiding interacting with or learning about the mind control power.

There is no safety in that world. I understand immediately that ignorance won't exactly protect me or the main character. The likely outcomes are all bad. All result in being hunted down or used in lethal games by people far more powerful and far more established than the MC. There is no scenario in that world in which the MC as presented ever ends up as anything other than a smudge.

Congrats on creating a world and scenario that is like the ultimate in anti-sexy and anti-romantic premises.

She is devoted to her master because she is mind controlled. With time, we will make all the girls devoted to us in the same way with mind control, because this is a mind control game.

That would be a dating sim. This is a mind control game. I'm not saying the dev won't make any girls that follow the MC without the need for mind control, but don't expect it like it's the natural direction the story will take.
People talking about girls worthy of romance when MC is going to mind control all the bitches. You are playing the wrong game.

Let's talk about this conceit. Work it out exhaustively.

Twerp MC is going to out gun, out charm, out power a secret cabal of mind controllers that pass their power along their male line? The implied numbers here even if not every male offspring gets the power is on the orders of millions of people. And it is pretty quickly established that their power and wealth outside of their mind control powers and mastery makes them billionaires if not in fact the people ruling the entire world. Twerp inherited nothing of significance. Protected by no one other than maybe some members of that very same society.

Twerp MC doesn't have power in this. This isn't even a power fantasy.

So what is this then? Not a romance. Not a power fantasy. Some kind of petty vengeance fantasy over women that fucking hate your guts?

Suppose that sure the progress of the game is that you steadily learn how to use your powers, and maybe your powers grow faster and to a higher potential than anything seen before by the secret society. You're the Chosen One, 'arry. You start taking the women and the assets from those who have power over you until you're finally the ONE on top of the whole shit heap?

Going to go out on a limb here and say that the premise of the story as presented so far would mean that ending and eventuality would just come off as bad writing.

Let's talk about the nature of the mind control itself. What are we doing here? Order and they obey? What's their experience of it? Are we callous enough that we don't care or that it doesn't matter to us? Are we supposed to play some kind of psychopath that is fine with the women fighting the control but being unable to do anything about it? If this is just straight up puppetry then what exactly is being eroticized here?

I mean. Sure. I get that there are people that enjoy the mindless-drone fantasy of mind control. I know even that there are people who enjoy the notion that their whole personality and conscious experience of the world would be intact locked into some kind of horrifying psychological nightmare. This does not seem to be even that.

No reason that mind control has to be exclusive of romance and eroticism. No reason the only options have to be total non-con and outright rape in so many words and behind so many conceits. No reason that the player character can't develop as a person. Any world in which the player character goes senselessly cruel with their power is a world in which the player character gets squashed like a bug by either the non-super-powered society or the super-powered secret society or both.

Bottom line. The mind control is boring. The game play mechanics are TL; DR mainly because the meta-non-con going on with the player and the player character makes the whole scenario feel powerless and totally distracts from any enjoyment of the otherwise hottish women. The narrative has heaping helpings of .

Game Devs ask at the end "If you liked this game" Emphatically didn't. If I'm not your target audience, I understand completely, but you still have a stupid game that is badly written, and I hope the MC, Brigitte, and the whole secret society spontaneously combusts.

Last edited:

desmosome

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2018
I know that no one cares about my opinions on anything.

This is one of those rare cases where a game pissed me off so much that I felt the need to let the devs know that I profoundly did not enjoy their game.

I know it is a game, and these things usually don't even begin to bother me. I pass along without commentary and focus on the games that I like and the stories and characters that I like and supporting the devs for those.

In this case though, I think the devs don't understand the problems they are creating in their game design and the cognitive dissonance of their narrative.

I know that there's a lot of people who have a lot of different opinions and preferences when it comes to mind control stories and stories of domination, and my perspective is just one and likely on the fringe of a fringe interest. So knock yourself out with a bolder of salt.

Problems of this game is that Main Character could drop dead, and I'd celebrate it. Mind control is introduced and the player is allowed to play around with it; good you're putting the basic mechanics into immediately playable conditions. You're held at gun point by a servant of a occult society of mind controllers and marched to a representative of that group and some kind of fraternity brother of your father. K. I can see why you chose to go this route, but the thing is that I'd rather take a bullet than get in or stay in the car at that point. The moment I know that Brigitte has a gun and will threaten me with it? I'm going to make her shoot me before I comply with her.

The secret society? I don't want anything to do with it. The moment that limo shows up on that extraordinary day? Yeah, I get that there's a secret society and the manifest powers of mind control are not something exclusive to me. I ain't stepping anywhere near that society or interacting with any of the members of that society. No questions. Not the least bit curious about that because as a player I understand the whole social order that implies, and I know immediately that rule number 1 is you walk away. Non-interference. Non-intervention.

My interest in Brigitte is less than zero. She's a danger and liability, and I want nothing to do with her. It isn't anything to do with her personality or her appearance; it has everything to do with the power dynamics implied. And again, she'd have to shoot me to even have a chance at any kind of compliance with her or those she represents. Don't need or want lessons, and the story for me personally becomes completely avoiding interacting with or learning about the mind control power.

There is no safety in that world. I understand immediately that ignorance won't exactly protect me or the main character. The likely outcomes are all bad. All result in being hunted down or used in lethal games by people far more power and far more established than the MC. There is no scenario in that world in which the MC as presented ever ends up as anything other than a smudge.

Congrats on creating a world and scenario that is like the ultimate in anti-sexy and anti-romantic premises.

Let's talk about this conceit. Work it out exhaustively.

Twerp MC is going to out gun, out charm, out power a secret cabal of mind controllers that pass their power along their male line? The implied numbers here even if not every male offspring gets the power is on the orders of millions of people. And it is pretty quickly established that their power and wealth outside of their mind control powers and mastery makes them billionaires if not in fact the people ruling the entire world. Twerp inherited nothing of significance. Protected by no one other than maybe some members of that very same society.

Twerp MC doesn't have power in this. This isn't even a power fantasy.

So what is this then? Not a romance. Not a power fantasy. Some kind of petty vengeance fantasy over women that fucking hate your guts?

Suppose that sure the progress of the game is that you steadily learn how to use your powers, and maybe your powers grow faster and to a higher potential than anything seen before by the secret society. You're the Chosen One, 'arry. You start taking the women and the assets from those who have power over you until you're finally the ONE on top of the whole shit heap?

Going to go out on a limb here and say that the premise of the story as presented so far would mean that ending and eventuality would just come off as bad writing.

Let's talk about the nature of the mind control itself. What are we doing here? Order and they obey? What's their experience of it? Are we callous enough that we don't care or that it doesn't matter to us? Are we supposed to play some kind of psychopath that is fine with the women fighting the control but being unable to do anything about it? If this is just straight up puppetry then what exactly is being eroticized here?

I mean. Sure. I get that there are people that enjoy the mindless-drone fantasy of mind control. I know even that there are people who enjoy the notion that their whole personality and conscious experience of the world would be intact locked into some kind of horrifying psychological nightmare. This does not seem to be even that.

No reason that mind control has to be exclusive of romance and eroticism. No reason the only options have to be total non-con and outright rape in so many words and behind so many conceits. No reason it can't be dub con or the struggle to for consensual relationships when you have the real objective power to override or distort or bend or break that consent. No reason that the player character can't develop as a person. Any world in which the player character goes senselessly cruel with their power is a world in which the player character gets squashed like a bug by either the non-super-powered society or the super-powered secret society or both.

Bottom line. The mind control is boring. The game play mechanics are TL; DR mainly because the meta-non-con going on with the player and the player character makes the whole scenario feel powerless and totally distracts from any enjoyment of the otherwise hottish women. The narrative has heaping helpings of .

Game Devs ask at the end "If you liked this game" Emphatically didn't. If I'm not your target audience, I understand completely, but you still have a stupid game that is badly written, and I hope the MC, Brigitte, and the whole secret society spontaneously combusts.
Relax. Take a deep breath. It's not real. No women were harmed in the production of this game.

jeez4rd

Apr 15, 2018
A solid 7/10 rant there.

You lost big points for linking to tvtropes. I might've given you a 9 otherwise.

Dec 27, 2020
As for the tags we only use them to point out the "core kinks" of the game. Too many games on this forum got basically every tag available because there is a split second in them of this or that fetish; it just ends up being confusing
While I agree with you. The Problem is too many games inserted everything in it to appeal to everyone. I disagree, if you have Kinks in it, you should tag them. People want to know what to expect.

Honestly I am not even sure it qualify as femdom.
It is Femdom and I am very sure about that. What else is it? You are tied against your will. You are teased and called a weakling or so.

I am sure once they see what happen next most of the people that were worried about femdom will draw a breath of relief.
I was not in a state of relief. More in a state of disbelief. What is it with the devs now. I think it is the 6th game now who uses this. Is it really a turn on. To get drugged, tied and used like this. IN A MIND CONTROL GAME.
Honestly I liked your game, but now I am more worried than before.

All we get are Visions from the Past. In which the Mind controllers lose.
We as the MC dominated by a puppet. I am really sure the most people who like Mind control games are more for the opposite of it. They are meant to be a Power Fantasy. Nothing against character growth but this is the weakest mind controller I ever witnessed in a game.

if anything I would say things work out pretty well for our MC ;)
Because? I read that in every game where the MC gets drugged and then raped or abused. Yes, it was light. But it makes no sense. What did she get from it? I feel not rewarded.
Why is it so complicated to give us the choice to say simply no?
Like: "Sorry Brigitte, if I don't get untied then I don't want "rewarded" by you".

I thought it is going to a revenge Power fantasy, but now it is a game where I get treated like garbage even with magic on my hands.

This feels like a long rainy walk down to the beach to a café that was closed.

4.40 star(s) 128 Votes