Feb 1, 2019
The Mind Society [v0.4.1] Adventures in ENF

Original Size Win/Linux: 1.83 GB
Original Size Mac: 1.82 GB

Compressed Size Win/Linux: 187 MB
Compressed Size Mac: 170 MB

Win/Linux: MEGA
Mac: MEGA

This compression is unofficial. Compressing process reduces image/audio/video quality and can break the game, be aware of that.
At the risk of sounding repetitive I didn't see a compressed version link and was wondering if you are still updating the link?

• Red Heart
Reactions: JokerLeader

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017

Hysni

Engaged Member
Jan 7, 2020
5.59 GB and Mc cant Fuck :eek: Ok Brigtite Bj is Good but WTF size is to big for this game :confused:
Mc have Power ok he can do everything (other Npc's can Fuck Mc Not)(y) -With this size MC already could have Created HAREM ....AND creampie every Girl and MILF :cool:(y)
I like this game hope gets changes etc rework ....(y)

Techstar

Crlazy Compressor - Retired
Modder
Donor
Compressor
Dec 31, 2017
The Mind Society [v0.4.3] [Adventures in ENF] - Compressed
You like this game and want to support the developer, click on the developer name below.

Developer:

This compression is unofficial which reduces media quality and might break the game.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Original Win/Linux Size: 3.07 GB
Compressed Win/Linux Size: 339 MB
- - - -

Original Mac Size: 3.06 GB
Compressed Mac Size: 322 MB
- - - -

Give me a "(y)like" if you enjoy this compressed version
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Link Updated
Okay - i can post a reply here - couldn't, earlier..

That post was to the compressed version

Last edited:

Content_Consumer

Dec 24, 2019
Well that was a let-down.

No real story progression.
MC gets raped by Brigitte.
Why is there still no fem-dom tag?
Still can't get rid of Brigitte or even retaliate in any way.
Forced to call Corinne to work with Alex despite Corinne being thoroughly unlikable. She's totally uninterested in the MC to the point where she doesn't even seem to remember that the MC has no parents, something which would for a normal 'friend' not be easily forgotten. The cop was easily convinced to not give the ticket and even the teacher, Stacy and Jenny were easily swayed to get their tits out, but not Corinne, because she's a meat-locker for anyone but the MC.

Maybe we'll get the remainder of day 3 in another 5 months time?

Maybe if the dev spent less time on bathtub fantasies and more time on actual story progress we might see an ending before 2030.

GoldBolt

Aug 2, 2020
Pretty good update, it's nice to see that the project is still going. Can't wait to see more of Alex in the next update.

Reactions: lionmc

Havenless_

Oct 12, 2020
Well that was a let-down.

No real story progression.
MC gets raped by Brigitte.
Why is there still no fem-dom tag?
Still can't get rid of Brigitte or even retaliate in any way.
Forced to call Corinne to work with Alex despite Corinne being thoroughly unlikable. She's totally uninterested in the MC to the point where she doesn't even seem to remember that the MC has no parents, something which would for a normal 'friend' not be easily forgotten. The cop was easily convinced to not give the ticket and even the teacher, Stacy and Jenny were easily swayed to get their tits out, but not Corinne, because she's a meat-locker for anyone but the MC.

Maybe we'll get the remainder of day 3 in another 5 months time?

Maybe if the dev spent less time on bathtub fantasies and more time on actual story progress we might see an ending before 2030.
THIS.
I agree. I hope I can avoid Corinne and not be forced to romance her or fuck her. Hopefully the MC uses her powers to tell her to fuck off. xd

At this rate, the MC will turn all the girls into lesbians and they will fuck each other while the MC watches. I see totally useless when a mind control-themed game lacks giving you options about what you want to do with those powers and forces you to do things even if you don't want to because "it's necessary for the plot" or something like that. I mean, I'm not going to complain about telling Sharon to stop being a bitch to the MC, or to have Jenny unbutton a couple of buttons. The description says "How will you use this newfound power is up to you.". I understand that it refers to the player. But I would like to have more freedom. I hope this will be the case in the future. Mind control has a lot more potential than just forcing girls to be horny all the time and corrupting them. So far there have been several options to do good things or to think responsibly about the MC's powers. Hopefully this is so. I don't want my MC to become a pervert. For history and background, this game has me very intrigued and hooked. I hope my expectations are met. Perhaps with the passage of updates I realize whether or not this game is for me. I think they are still in an early stage and have a lot of good things to explore and exploit.

Maybe I just said things that I didn't like. :KEK: But I'm serious when I say that I like the game. And I look forward to more content. And more good and nice characters, like Jenny.

Grom

Aug 5, 2017
I dont know why the game just exits after the photoshot when im not even done with the events in the house.
Apart from that i like story, CGI and animation.

Reactions: ghosty20 and lionmc

Meghead

Apr 28, 2021
Oh my god, banging Cleopatra and Boudica in the early hours of the game, i was did not expect it, i like it, i wonder what will happen next.

Reactions: lionmc
4.40 star(s) 128 Votes