Legend 123

May 28, 2018
Just bug fixes and some new animations to existing scenes. They really need to find way to slim down size of game.
For a while, i thought a new update has released until you told me.Thanks u saved my time,i was going to download it hoping for a new content

lionmc

Game Developer
Mar 12, 2018
mechaniclg.jpg

As promised a patched version of 0.4.4 is now available (version 0.4.4B) it brings back all the content that was left on the cutting floor from the last update, including 7 new animations, updated version of 2 older animations, a few connecting renders and various bugs fixes.

If you already have installed version 0.4.4 simply download the patch from and extract it in your “Mind Society” folder. (PC only, sorry MAC users)

We also created an official compressed version which shave almost 1GB of size with almost no lost in quality.

Both the patch and the compressed version were tested but if you encounter any glitch please let us know.

Have fun!

gifsignature60fr.gif

Ranma

Oct 25, 2017
View attachment 1635029

As promised a patched version of 0.4.4 is now available (version 0.4.4B) it brings back all the content that was left on the cutting floor from the last update, including 7 new animations, updated version of 2 older animations, a few connecting renders and various bugs fixes.

If you already have installed version 0.4.4 simply download the patch from here and extract it in your “Mind Society” folder. (PC only, sorry MAC users)

We also created an official compressed version which shave almost 1GB of size with almost no lost in quality.

Both the patch and the compressed version were tested but if you encounter any glitch please let us know.

Have fun!

View attachment 1635031
Oh my. Jenny be looking so yummy! ❤

Zabutnik

Dec 31, 2019
I really hope Harem and Pregnancy gets added to this at some point. I can see the setup for a harem route in the game, but I'm already loving the idea that the MC gets the option to not only claim these women for himself as his harem but can also knock them up. Seeing Jenny with a big pregnant belly would be amazing. or any of the girls he can fantasize about in the tub.

Last edited:

no_name_742

Aug 9, 2017
which are the reworked scenes? also a gallery would be nice if its reworking old scenes, i would have to play a new game to see them because the only save i have is at the end of the last update.

The ArcKnight

Nylon enthusiast, Harem enjoyer.
Donor
May 19, 2018
I forget which type of format but I do remember seeing some game devs switched image format jpg to i think webm and it cuts down on the file size drastically.

xXwankerXx

Engaged Member
Jul 21, 2017
Oh my. Jenny be looking so yummy!
She's always yummy. That big ass of hers is to die for !!:love:

Are we able to get with Corinne yet?
Corinne is just a dumb cunt with no self-esteem who lets her 'BFs' fuck her and treat her like crap and plays hard to get only with the MC, who simps for her like a fool... why would you wait for that bitch ??:WaitWhat:

I know, there is no romance tag but a romantic path with Corinne would be perfect, clearly MC and always in love with Corinne.
He may be in love with her, but she was never in love with him. He should just hate-fuck her till she gets hooked on his dick and throw her out on her ass like the rest of her 'BFs' did. One man's trash, isn't another man's GF, especially when there's attractive women like Jenny in the game.:WeSmart:But this isn't the kinda game where you should expect to see lots of romance, so you might wanna consider playing other titles.

Deleted member 1571716

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 7, 2019
Corinne is just a dumb cunt with no self-esteem who lets her 'BFs' fuck her and treat her like crap and plays hard to get only with the MC, who simps for her like a fool... why would you wait for that bitch ??:WaitWhat:
Huh. Didn't ask all that. But, I haven't played in a long time and if she's like that, I'll pass. I also doubt the chick who is watching us, forgot her name, the one who is attached to the other guy is an LI and I don't share. So, I guess I'll pass on this game.

Thanks for the info.

Drill Sergeant

May 9, 2019
Could we get a pixeldrain link coz Gofile is too slow, mega has upper limit, mixdrop doesnt work in my country. After nopy shut down it has been difficult times.

• Sad
Reactions: KKpotato

KKpotato

Cultured Pervert
Compressor
Game Developer
Nov 16, 2021
Done
Here is a compressed version of the game [v0.4.4b] (330MB):
PC - MEGA
MAC- MEGA
Warning: Compressed versions have lesser quality than the original.
Edit: The links were outdated. Hence I removed it.

Last edited:
4.40 star(s) 128 Votes