RedOMFG

Sep 23, 2020
Guys I need help. Can someone give me a guide on how to obtain all the scenes since I have only taken some of the ones that they show us there but I still need to obtain some and I know that there are more that they have not shown us. HELP!!!

WarriorSteel

Jul 27, 2021
How much content is there with this milf? And who is she?
She is the step-mother of the MC, she hates him because the MC's father left her and left the MC with her. No content for now, the only girls the MC can bang is the photographer or the model.

Reactions: anon280

Dripping

Feb 16, 2019
Hopefully we get some progress in the next update. And a lot of Brigitte content with it!

RandyPhoenix

Engaged Member
Jun 30, 2018
For people asking: there is no new story content, its just content for blonde model and its early scene, for getting you need go back your saves and choice her to model for lingeringe instead of ebony milf, and play all the way down until her scene...

I do believe this game need Gallery or Gallery mod ASAP or maybe Multi-mod.

Edit: and can someone explain me why ebony milf remake animations looks worse than before? Old ones was far more better...

Last edited:

anon280

Nov 11, 2017
She is the step-mother of the MC, she hates him because the MC's father left her and left the MC with her. No content for now, the only girls the MC can bang is the photographer or the model.
i was hoping for step-mom. i don't mind no sex but are there teasing scenes with the MC and her? do we get to see the MC ogle/spy on/touch etc her enough that it would be worth checking out?

WarriorSteel

Jul 27, 2021
i was hoping for step-mom. i don't mind no sex but are there teasing scenes with the MC and her? do we get to see the MC ogle/spy on/touch etc her enough that it would be worth checking out?
She hates him, so no.
But the MC has some fantasy with her at the beginning of the game and when he is showering.

Reactions: anon280

9alwa

Sep 16, 2020
Hmm it really sucks that after 2 years the game still doesn't have most of the content on the preview images. Game is super good and promising but content is extremely slow. I was expecting way more content compared to the last time I played 1 year ago. I dunno how much times dev spends on the making of the game but it's sad to see how slow the content been rolling over the past 2 years. Animations are top notch but if it's taking too much time I would personally prefer to completely drop them. They don't add much compared to more content.

I probably won't be playing in a very long time which is sad since game is very qualitative, but hey I don't see the point of downloading once every 6 months for 10 minutes of content.

Good luck with the game!

4.40 star(s) 128 Votes