D28

Aug 9, 2020
I just wish that Adventures in ENF would prioritise TMS over their comics. Sure, the game is a side project, but it's already their most lucrative project, so it would make good business sense for them to focus on TMS primary, comics secondary. It's their work, of course, but that's just my two cents.

Aristos

Forum Fanatic
Dec 28, 2017
The update was short as usual, but also high quality as usual.
I like how every choice leads to different outcomes with even slight differences. That's really cool.
And of course art is always FANTASTIC.

However, I need to express some constructive criticism. And I'll do so because I know these devs are willing to listen.
For example, long ago I complained that lots of animations and many renders moved forward automatically, leaving us just a fraction of a second to enjoy them. Although some render transitions are still automatic to capture speed, animations can now be advanced by clicking, which is good. I'm glad the devs corrected that.

So here comes what I needed to say: the sex scenes are not good at all. I'm sorry. While the scenes leading to sex are hot and sexy, the sex scenes that follow are short and, above all, disappointing.

Firstly, I'll talk about the most obvious flaw: WHY THE FUCK DO YOU ALWAYS CUT THEM HALFWAY THROUGH? :WaitWhat::WaitWhat:Why can't you ever let us see the culmination? They are in the middle of it, we hear the girl scream, and then the screen fades out without us seeing anything. Seriously, I can't understand it at all. Why do you do you ALWAYS do that?

Secondly, at the beginning of the game your sex scenes included both still renders and animations. For example, Cleopatra and Boudica's scenes. That's good; that's what it should be. But later on, sex scenes mainly consist of animations. Don't do that. Even if your animations were the best, it's still unnatural to base your sex scenes almost exclusively on a succession of animations. Insert more hot renders inbetween so that the scene feels richer and more appealing (and longer).

Lastly (correct me if I'm wrong), all the animations that you used for both sex scenes in the latest update were precooked animations that we've seen in other games. Correct me if I'm wrong. But if I'm indeed wrong, and you animated them yourself, they do feel to me like those precooked, accelerated animations from DAZ.

So that's what I wanted to say.
The game is beautifully made, girls are gorgeous, many details are fun and awesome and great, and that photoshoot with Jenny was HOT AS FUCK. But the sex scenes that followed are disappointing, short and incomplete.

Keep up the hard work that I'm sure you put into this game. And thanks for staying around on this site; that speaks volumes about your personality ;)

Jan 12, 2022
I just found this game with .44. How much content was added between .43 and .44? I'm trying to figure out if it's worth even checking out when .45 comes out, or if I should just wait.

TheDick69+

Jun 29, 2021
Just discovered this and I liked the LIs and the graphics is really good. The corruption is well done also. But I can only agree with Aristos above about the sex scenes. They start good but no real ending, either bad or good!

Reactions: Aristos

CrazyRabbit

Engaged Member
Oct 30, 2019
I wonder guys, when you get to stop Alex or Corinne and influence either of them ; do yall think it closes the path of the one not chosen ?
I wish next update was already there, can't wait for more :giggle:

rostabu

Mar 8, 2019
yeah mind society isn't a game you plan for, like single again where CNG tells you when next ep will be out,... and its out.

Shaidov

Oct 26, 2020
Tell me, what exactly was added? What new animations are we talking about? I didn't see them.

Light86

Mar 25, 2018
It's very short compared to it's size! When i saw the 4gb size i thought it's going to have lots of content but it had less than 2-3 hours of playtime

Reactions: EatBootyIDo

SpeedyBK

Nov 4, 2018
Does it really ends after the scene with Jenny, i thought that scene was is the last version as well. Did i messed up something in the update process?

WarriorSteel

Jul 27, 2021
Does it really ends after the scene with Jenny, i thought that scene was is the last version as well. Did i messed up something in the update process?
Yes it ends after the sex scene. This version fixed find bugs and added some animations for the model's path.

GypsyBastard

Aug 9, 2018
I wonder guys, when you get to stop Alex or Corinne and influence either of them ; do yall think it closes the path of the one not chosen ?
That all depends on if we get multiple chances to mind control Alex/Corinne in the future. If we don't then I think you have to choose Corinne to have any chance with her cause she is really opposed to dating/fucking the MC. Alex on the other hand seems to have some sort of feelings towards the mc (either sisterly love or something more) so I don't think mind controlling is absolutely necessary with her but choosing Corinne's path might give problems with Alex as she seems to hate Corinne, probably due to the mc chasing after her and Alex feeling jealous as a result or because as the MC's step-sister she hates seeing the mc being treated like trash by Corinne, it might also be because Corinne has a track record on giving offhand comments on Alex's body.

What I'm personally wondering about is if a non brainwashing love route is possible with Alex as the interactions with her seem to indicate that she likes the MC. She gives a complement on his dick, seems to look out for his wellbeing as she gives advice on him having to stop chasing Corinne, probably has an exhibitionist fetish as indicated by her wearing really skimpy clothes while jogging, being aroused when her tits get exposed to the mc while she's bench-pressing and her getting off on the mc watching her while she poses in lingerie.

The fight she has with Corinne is also presumably started cause Corinne confronts Alex about her being aroused during the foto shoot and Alex confesses to Corinne that she likes the MC/get's off to the MC watching her. But it's conveniently not shown what started the fight so I'm just presuming that's what started it due to Corinne's exclamation "I thought you where just a dike but he's practically your b-" I think we can all agree that Corinne was about to say brother.

Either way I'm stoked to see what happens next. Can't wait for the next update.

4.40 star(s) 128 Votes