CrazyRabbit

Engaged Member
Oct 30, 2019
That all depends on if we get multiple chances to mind control Alex/Corinne in the future. If we don't then I think you have to choose Corinne to have any chance with her cause she is really opposed to dating/fucking the MC. Alex on the other hand seems to have some sort of feelings towards the mc (either sisterly love or something more) so I don't think mind controlling is absolutely necessary with her but choosing Corinne's path might give problems with Alex as she seems to hate Corinne, probably due to the mc chasing after her and Alex feeling jealous as a result or because as the MC's step-sister she hates seeing the mc being treated like trash by Corinne, it might also be because Corinne has a track record on giving offhand comments on Alex's body.

What I'm personally wondering about is if a non brainwashing love route is possible with Alex as the interactions with her seem to indicate that she likes the MC. She gives a complement on his dick, seems to look out for his wellbeing as she gives advice on him having to stop chasing Corinne, probably has an exhibitionist fetish as indicated by her wearing really skimpy clothes while jogging, being aroused when her tits get exposed to the mc while she's bench-pressing and her getting off on the mc watching her while she poses in lingerie.

The fight she has with Corinne is also presumably started cause Corinne confronts Alex about her being aroused during the foto shoot and Alex confesses to Corinne that she likes the MC/get's off to the MC watching her. But it's conveniently not shown what started the fight so I'm just presuming that's what started it due to Corinne's exclamation "I thought you where just a dike but he's practically your b-" I think we can all agree that Corinne was about to say brother.

Either way I'm stoked to see what happens next. Can't wait for the next update.
Exactly what I was thinking.
Alex doesn't seem to need mind control to like the MC so it'd be good if we can have a no brainwashing route for her.

Corinne is a bitch, I don't care if she sleeps around with anyone in school or anywhere else but the way she treats MC is plain wrong. She doesn't care at all about him, has to be bribed with a photoshoot to hang around with him,....
She just need a pet to have around, gawking and lusting after her but that's it cause she feels nothing for him ; no lust, no love and maybe not even friendship.
She's an asshole and aside from getting rid of her or triggering some lust/love in her towards MC and THEN denying her, I have no need for brainwashing her.

Alex is right in hating her and clearly the best of the two, so if we can romance her without the power, all the better. And yeah, their fight was clearly about MC and Alex feelings for him.

Saint Blackmoor

Saint and Sinner
Donor
Oct 26, 2017
I found this weird thing in the game when the MC, Jenny, Alex, Corinne, are traveling to the photoshoot at Rogers's house.
If you hit the H key everything will disappear, then it's like your looking out the window watching the houses go by and
when the POV is looking back it's like your looking out the back window. :p

Reactions: rKnight

kok59

May 23, 2020
How long is the gameplay till now? When I was going to download the compressed version, its size showed more than 3 gb. Even most of the completed games do not have 3 gb compressed files. That's why I am asking.

ghostlove

Dec 27, 2021
it is realy a good game, it is a shame the renders are way to dark. i feel like i am missing out here even with light settings to the max it is still way to dark. it is a shame for a otherwise awsome game setup.....

juan palote

Engaged Member
Dec 5, 2017
Nice story so far, havent finished the game yet, but the free roam parts are, as always, out of context and take immersion away form the really good story

Sad that Devs still think annoying their players with useless clicking does any good to their games

Also, what a coincidence they always forget to tag accordingly... wonder why Free Roam/Sandbox tags are always forgotten.....

Vertius

Dec 22, 2019
Asides from Alex (who is jacked) and Stacy (who has slightly smaller boobs than everyone else), why is every single character a carbon copy of each other with minor variation in skin tone and a different head/hair... Not to mention that the body types are weirdly exaggerated from reality as well. Am I the only one sort of disappointed with the absolute lack of variety in female characters? I really enjoy the premise of the game and the execution has been pretty good thus far too, but every girl is the same and it's kind of boring.

corewen

Mar 28, 2018
Asides from Alex (who is jacked) and Stacy (who has slightly smaller boobs than everyone else), why is every single character a carbon copy of each other with minor variation in skin tone and a different head/hair... Not to mention that the body types are weirdly exaggerated from reality as well. Am I the only one sort of disappointed with the absolute lack of variety in female characters? I really enjoy the premise of the game and the execution has been pretty good thus far too, but every girl is the same and it's kind of boring.

This never even occurred to me in the play-through. Or course I'm not exactly one to play these games for realism though. I was actually just coming here to exclaim what a terrific job they had done with the animations and the well thought out game play.

Rize

Jul 10, 2017
I imagine that have the same body type lets them do animations easier, and the exageration is the point.

Dragoci

Jun 18, 2020
I HOPE you are.

Reactions: \EGOIST
4.40 star(s) 128 Votes