Hadgar

Jun 2, 2017

obibobi

May 10, 2017
Is there not a Walkthrough, also wild this doesn't have an incest patch, the not mom and not sister, landlady is more believable than woman who raised a strangers kid for nearly 2 decades

Durisaz

Apr 18, 2021
To be honest it works better if he is not actual family member. It would be harder to explain why Landlady character is so angry at MC if she was his actual mother. Sometimes Landlady to mindcontrol is all you need :p

Reactions: Visionary25

Sam173

Dec 26, 2019
We are currently running a to decide who should get extra "screen time" in the next update. Our finalist are seductive Asian bombshell Miss Kimura and buxon amazon Miss Hill. Here are some promos:

View attachment 1766321 View attachment 1766323 View attachment 1766324 View attachment 1766326 View attachment 1766327
We still haven't seen any content from the previous polls so i guess this one will take a long time to get added to the game

Reactions: EatBootyIDo

Durisaz

Apr 18, 2021
Any date or something??
Dev said that it's to early in development to give date. I'm guessing/hoping that in 3 months we will have announcement. On the one hand they are done only with 25% of images but on the other they were coding some new gameplay features in a meantime. IMHO once they finish with those, work should be faster. Not that I complain, I promised friend to check out "Once in a lifetime", but I kept postponing :p

Reactions: Raj12345ab

Sam173

Dec 26, 2019
Dev said that it's to early in development to give date. I'm guessing/hoping that in 3 months we will have announcement. On the one hand they are done only with 25% of images but on the other they were coding some new gameplay features in a meantime. IMHO once they finish with those, work should be faster. Not that I complain, I promised friend to check out "Once in a lifetime", but I kept postponing :p
How is it still in early development after approximately 4 months?

Sam173

Dec 26, 2019
It has only been 2. The full update with animations was in February.
that wasn't a update, they couldn't finish the previous update in time so they added the mini update of February.
Besides its ok for me if they take time to make content, but the fact that after 2 months the update is still in early development means that they haven't created much content in the last 2 months. The previous update took around 3 months and had 5 to 10 minutes worth of content

Reactions: EatBootyIDo

Visionary25

Jan 9, 2021
that wasn't a update, they couldn't finish the previous update in time so they added the mini update of February.
Besides its ok for me if they take time to make content, but the fact that after 2 months the update is still in early development means that they haven't created much content in the last 2 months. The previous update took around 3 months and had 5 to 10 minutes worth of content
Yes, but the completed product was available in February. I would rather believe that they worked their ass off till release rather than them having the animations ready and then releasing it after a couple weeks just for the hell of it.

And if they're coding in new features, I hope its fun and useful moving forward. Not like the photo-shoot with Jenny at the end of last update which took a lot of time and then got no appreciation.

On a side note, I hope they de-aged Sharon a bit in Daz.

Ive-11

Sep 10, 2019
overview says "mind control power" is there any plan to harem? or at least having more than 1 girls to messing around in the end of future ending?

Skylark3

Nov 29, 2021
overview says "mind control power" is there any plan to harem? or at least having more than 1 girls to messing around in the end of future ending?

The devs might give us a freedom to mind power politicians or any powerful people, atleast that's what im into so hoping they would give us that chance thus giving us a harem rather than a hero saving the day XD

WarriorSteel

Jul 27, 2021
The devs might give us a freedom to mind power politicians or any powerful people, atleast that's what im into so hoping they would give us that chance thus giving us a harem rather than a hero saving the day XD
The laws of the MC's people forbidden the use of the mind control powers on politicians or any powerful people.

Durisaz

Apr 18, 2021
I think it reasonable to assume that in some point in time MC will confront this leader. Flashbacks are priming us to this idea. I hope it doesn't happen to fast though. I want to experiment with powers and just have some fun with them.
Regarding harem, Devs mentioned that they plan to mix and match girls, but nothing is set in stone just yet. For me it means that we need to wait at least two updates( just my assumption with no proof). Also there was some time ago teaser of Stacy with her mom so fingers crossed :p

Reactions: Visionary25
4.40 star(s) 128 Votes