Visionary25

Jan 9, 2021
I think it reasonable to assume that in some point in time MC will confront this leader. Flashbacks are priming us to this idea. I hope it doesn't happen to fast though. I want to experiment with powers and just have some fun with them.
Regarding harem, Devs mentioned that they plan to mix and match girls, but nothing is set in stone just yet. For me it means that we need to wait at least two updates( just my assumption with no proof). Also there was some time ago teaser of Stacy with her mom so fingers crossed :p
Dude you can't just state that and not share.

Reactions: Nulldev

LWtbo

Feb 11, 2018
I'm Slightly confused since comments are hinting this probably isn't a full harem game?.
Which is fine Except seriously how many male's the MC's age.
That suddenly developed mind control power's.

Wouldn't want or use them for a full blown harem.
Especially if they are all really hot women he meets.

Instead of just a semi, limited wishy washy Mix and Match Harem?.
It makes little to no sense its like geting a hot dog without the bun.

Seriously what's the point in having Mind Control powers?.
If you can't play Pokémon and catch them all?.

Just curious

Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
What if MC enslaves a person who later on becomes a powerful person or politician?....loophole?
I really like the sound of that loophole, though I don't know if I'd risk it; the sisters who would come after him don't seem like they are interested in hearing his side of the story. The Egyptian guy thought he found a loophole too, and it didn't work out well for him.

Mar 27, 2019
anybody got any kind of time table the updates for this game? I saw on the main page on here the last update stuff was
Thread Updated: 2022-02-04
Release Date: 2022-01-31
is this game one of those games that gets updates every 3 or 6 months?

also does anybody know of any other game like this game that is a finished game? I was playing a different game but it got abandoned just after a few updates...

D28

Aug 9, 2020
anybody got any kind of time table the updates for this game? I saw on the main page on here the last update stuff was
Thread Updated: 2022-02-04
Release Date: 2022-01-31
is this game one of those games that gets updates every 3 or 6 months?

also does anybody know of any other game like this game that is a finished game? I was playing a different game but it got abandoned just after a few updates...
They've said they don't want to keep to a schedule, as they've missed their deadlines in the past. TMS is their side project.

phrekfix

Nov 11, 2019
Is it even feasible as it's already 4GB to keep up that amount of CG and Anima ? The Game is barely started (its like day 3 ) . Love the content and quality of production but is it gonna be like 100GB or what ?

Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
Is it even feasible as it's already 4GB to keep up that amount of CG and Anima ? The Game is barely started (its like day 3 ) . Love the content and quality of production but is it gonna be like 100GB or what ?
It's only that big because the images aren't compressed, running it through a cruncher reduces it to less than 400MB. Mind you that is with very aggressive compression, more normal compression would probably have it around one gig.

eroboy123

Dec 12, 2021
Wait am I missing something. The game ended for me after I fuck the black girl but in the screenshots, there's some scene that I never encountered.

Durisaz

Apr 18, 2021
Wait am I missing something. The game ended for me after I fuck the black girl but in the screenshots, there's some scene that I never encountered.
In middle of the game you can chose to either get Stacy (blond girl) or suggest Jenny(black girl) to pose for pictures instead. Depending on choice game branches. Hope this is answer you were looking for.

Assassini

Oct 17, 2018
Just finished the most recent build of this and had a question about whether I'd missed something.

It seems super straight-forward, like you basically get walked through each option and each choice, so I don't FEEL like I missed anything, but during the photoshoot there is the moment where you Alex and Corrine start fighting and you have the choice of either making Alex stop, making Corrine stop or just not interfering. And I didn't have enough "Command" points (or whatever the "C" stands for) to stop Corrine.

Is this because I chose the Stacy path rather than the Jenny path? As that seems to be the only part so far where I've missed a chance to improve the MC's powers.

WarriorSteel

Jul 27, 2021
Just finished the most recent build of this and had a question about whether I'd missed something.

It seems super straight-forward, like you basically get walked through each option and each choice, so I don't FEEL like I missed anything, but during the photoshoot there is the moment where you Alex and Corrine start fighting and you have the choice of either making Alex stop, making Corrine stop or just not interfering. And I didn't have enough "Command" points (or whatever the "C" stands for) to stop Corrine.

Is this because I chose the Stacy path rather than the Jenny path? As that seems to be the only part so far where I've missed a chance to improve the MC's powers.
You can get enough points in both path, must have missed some increases.

4.40 star(s) 128 Votes