Vor123

Feb 9, 2019
I hope the developer(s) of this game know that there doesn't need to be a big, dramatic plot against some great antagonist for this kind of game. It would be fine just to have pretty women and fun stories where we choose if and how we would like to seduce them, or maybe just mess with them.
I really hope that the developers do not share this opinion...
The game with " big, dramatic plot" is much more interesting than the next collection "fun stories". Especially for this kind of game.

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
I really hope that the developers do not share this opinion...
The game with " big, dramatic plot" is much more interesting than the next collection "fun stories". Especially for this kind of game.
Not really, that big plot has been done to death by now and often quite badly and are just the same memes hanging together all the time, so it rather hinders the story and game as enhances it, especially in a game based on (sexual) relations. If done well it can enhance a game if also works with development between the characters in game instead of stalling that or taking over from that. Last is unfortunately rather the rule as the exception.

Visionary25

Jan 9, 2021
This game goes nearly silent for a few months and then drops a update to reminds you that it exists. I understand this is not a huge game where the Patreon posts are uploaded by someone for likes, but without some buzz the community dies. Pity since this is a cool game in a niche genre.

If only this game had a discord. There wouldn't be such a news drought.

sexyegg

Nov 20, 2018
I updated the game but when i open my save from the end of the last update, it says thats it for the update. Can we not use old saves? What are the new animations?

Visionary25

Jan 9, 2021
I just want to utterly humiliate Sharon in every sphere of her life; at her job, in the neighborhood and I want to take away her clothing and have her be nude everywhere.
Is that too much to ask for?

On a side note, if we're influencing Alex, I would like it if she took the initiative to have her man/master be a bit more healthy and gets George to work out a bit too with the help of some motivation.

Visionary25

Jan 9, 2021
They said a new update will be coming in the next few days.
Yeah, unless the Patreon post explicitly gave a date of release, it will take a while. Cause they currently seem to be working on a comic.

I want to see what is available on day 4. If it does not interest me, I will then put this thread on ignore and only drop in twice a year to see if there are any updates and if it has gotten better.

Reactions: lionmc

Sam173

Dec 26, 2019
Not really, that big plot has been done to death by now and often quite badly and are just the same memes hanging together all the time, so it rather hinders the story and game as enhances it, especially in a game based on (sexual) relations. If done well it can enhance a game if also works with development between the characters in game instead of stalling that or taking over from that. Last is unfortunately rather the rule as the exception.
True, in most of them the antagonist kidnaps one of the mc women like partially enslaved Landlady or roommate and try convert them to their side, example The Gift Reloaded, Bright Lord, Savior, Dreams Of Desire, Sorcery of lust (conversion was involved)

Keemurah

Dec 10, 2021
I've seen this concept in other games, but so far i love this above any other one. The way the script is laid down is interesting, the points system is also nice, the action is not a full uncontrolable rage of systematic fuck, but its still agressive with it in a nice way, the developer's hand slipped on the proportions slide on the girls, but overall nice characters. Can't wait to see what's upcoming.

Reactions: lionmc
4.40 star(s) 128 Votes