Assassini

Oct 17, 2018
You can get enough points in both path, must have missed some increases.
Ah, I just skipped through it all and found the bit I missed. I hadn't originally re-done the "Get me some coffee" command with Sharon, that's enough to push you up to the limit. Cheers!

EatBootyIDo

Apr 7, 2021
No. The devs just gave an update on the project on patreon a few days ago. So while it takes some time between each version, it is still being worked on.
U mind sharing the transcription of what they said? Not really easy to find news about this game. Which is a shame render qualities for this have been consistently pretty good imo.

Reactions: lionmc
Apr 18, 2022
U mind sharing the transcription of what they said? Not really easy to find news about this game. Which is a shame render qualities for this have been consistently pretty good imo.
Don't mind at all, but I won't share preview pics, because that is an intensive to support the game.

As promised here is a quick update on TMS production.
Our work continues, but those carefully planned production milestone keep slipping away so, as it has pretty much become tradition by now, we're starting to shift time and resources from our other projects toward production of the game. Admittedly it's already been a long while since the last update and we still have a lot of work to do.
Meanwhile here are our latest previews including a little example of how decisions in the last chapter will affect the look and story of the upcoming one

- 16th June 2022
A few teasers with the girls of TMS as sexy maids to brighten your day.
For the last two weeks we are been focusing solely on TMS, we are moving faster but still not nearly fast enough.
Somehow real life is always butting in. I can't help but thinking if I could airlift the whole team to an isolated cabin in the Andes we would probably have the whole game finished by next Wednesday .
Maybe we should use that as a Patreon target “80.000$ Relocate the team to Aconcagua, Argentina”
A man can dream I guess; meanwhile we'll just have to make do ‍♂

Durisaz

Apr 18, 2021
I'm curious on what stage of production they are. I can't wait to see how our decision influences story. I really enjoy the difference in paths. To bad it make game seems shorter. If they work on multiple paths, most players would see only fraction of what was created. Since game is not too long, I think I played in every possible iteration :p
All things considered I'm also worried that they can't function for long while ignoring commissions. Hopefully they will give us more concrete information next month.

Reactions: lionmc

Visionary25

Jan 9, 2021
Meanwhile here are our latest previews including a little example of how decisions in the last chapter will affect the look and story of the upcoming one

Could you share the example image of how decisions affect the story?

Apr 18, 2022

Could you share the example image of how decisions affect the story?
As I said earlier, I won't share the pics, as I feel it is the carrot that people get for supporting the game and I don't think I have the right to share them.

But having said that, I can describe it to you. In one set of the pictures you can see Corinne in different clothes, a sexy flower shirt or a less revealing flannel shirt.

4.40 star(s) 128 Votes