Carvangar

Jul 9, 2017
Excellent surprise seeing an update for this game, its been a long time.

Fun little update, I'm happy the game is focusing more on the mind control elements. Ordering bitches around is hot. :cool:

Reactions: lionmc and Durisaz
Sep 21, 2017
Eh most of these Devs have full time jobs and a family so if they get to work on these side projects for a couple hours a day they're doing good. But i get ya, when you enjoy their work we always want more.
True, true. And especially when you are used to most game makers here updating monthly, kinda makes it hard to calm down and not prod the developer to do the same. I understand that they have jobs and a life though, especially when they are also creating comics too. Just hope that the developer will put a bit more time and effort into this game.

ct4me

Oct 3, 2019
Help! I'm not able to get out of the home on this new update? maybe I'm missing a clue.. but after waking up and interacting with Alex and Sharon... is there a map am I missing somewhere? If someone has save that may help me? (or a walkthrough )

Blarfz

May 27, 2017
Help! I'm not able to get out of the home on this new update? maybe I'm missing a clue.. but after waking up and interacting with Alex and Sharon... is there a map am I missing somewhere? If someone has save that may help me? (or a walkthrough )
Did you tell her to make you a coffee? You should hear a car horn after signaling that you can now go outside.

Reactions: ct4me

WarriorSteel

Jul 27, 2021
Have you picked up the key in Sharon's room?

Reactions: lionmc

DDBBA

May 25, 2018
is it even posible to get enough points to make alex train naked, and make shanon wear even more revealing clothes a second time?

4.40 star(s) 128 Votes