• We will be performing maintenance to upgrade some of our forum tools. During this time, the site will remain online, but you may encounter some errors until the maintenance is complete. The report and search functions will be unavailable until the maintenance is complete.

Maintenance is expected to last up to 4 hours.

The maintenance window will start on Thursday, 2024/07/04, at: 1:00 PM GMT / 3:00 PM CEST / 9:00 AM EDT / 6:00 AM PDT / 12:00 AM AEDT

Thank you for your patience.

dolfe67

Forum Fanatic
Apr 25, 2020
Just to be sure I've played every thing, the whole update is a single day of classes? I love this game, both the story and the art are fucking great, but this pace of updates is worrying. We're still introducing characters a year into the development.
A year into development? No, make that three.

A small update per year, that's not how I get invested in a game and want to support it. "But IRL blah blah" if you don't have time then don't do it and don't work on multiple projects (they have comics too?).

I like the overall plot but the writing is not that good, with some cringe moments. Seriously the cop is sexually harassing the girl in the middle of the street in plain sight without even being mind controlled?

fulcrum

Engaged Member
Feb 2, 2018
Dam, a shame, i tried to edit some save files on but i could not find anything resembling the ability stat. so i gave up
it's the glitch variable. but editing it manualy breaks something and the power display vanishes.
also some of the interactions are just teasers of what you can expect, even with glitch = 100 you wont be able to select them.

Reactions: lionmc
Jul 24, 2020
Man, I mean, I like the story and the premise of it all, I like the animations, the sound effects and the visuals, but... for me, the entire thing is just ruined by the fact that it feels like this story plays out in an alternate universe where girls are made fun of for their tiny double D's, while F, G and H cups are the norm. Every single woman in the game looks like a bimbo that spends half their time in the plastic surgery clinic... I guess I'm just one of those weirdos that prefers visual novels with some more variety and a more natural look for the characters

bruce_99

May 6, 2020
Man, I mean, I like the story and the premise of it all, I like the animations, the sound effects and the visuals, but... for me, the entire thing is just ruined by the fact that it feels like this story plays out in an alternate universe where girls are made fun of for their tiny double D's, while F, G and H cups are the norm. Every single woman in the game looks like a bimbo that spends half their time in the plastic surgery clinic... I guess I'm just one of those weirdos that prefers visual novels with some more variety and a more natural look for the characters
I never understood this type of criticism in games where seeing the cover you already know what to expect. Let's be honest, what at first glance attracts most of these games, is not the plot or the development of the characters, it is the design of the art they use and the cover that shows you how each author will graph their characters. So if seeing the cover, and already knowing what type of art the author uses, even so, you complain that they are all bimbos, I don't know what to tell you friend XD.

Jul 24, 2020
I never understood this type of criticism in games where seeing the cover you already know what to expect. Let's be honest, what at first glance attracts most of these games, is not the plot or the development of the characters, it is the design of the art they use and the cover that shows you how each author will graph their characters. So if seeing the cover, and already knowing what type of art the author uses, even so, you complain that they are all bimbos, I don't know what to tell you friend XD.
Lol, so what if it was expected? Does that make my criticism any less valid? If you get a mail today saying you'll get fired tomorow, you still go into work the next day hoping you don't get fired, but then your not allowed to complain when it happens becouse you should have expected it?
Even if I never tried the game I still might have complained, it's just a shame that otherwise good VN's get ruined with this kind of bimbomania

Apr 18, 2022
Lol, so what if it was expected? Does that make my criticism any less valid? If you get a mail today saying you'll get fired tomorow, you still go into work the next day hoping you don't get fired, but then your not allowed to complain when it happens becouse you should have expected it?
Even if I never tried the game I still might have complained, it's just a shame that otherwise good VN's get ruined with this kind of bimbomania
What is up with that comparison? Of course one can criticize and complain, it is in their right. But if you go for a movie that didn't seem to be your cup of tea and then complained that you didn't like it, may raise some eyebrows on people wondering why you went in the first place.

This is even more true, since your criticism is entirely of a subjective matter. So yes, it kind of does make your criticism less valid because you are literally complaining about an artistic choice which should be clear from the get go. It is just as silly as if people came here and complained about the mind control or the focus on embarrassing women.

bruce_99

May 6, 2020
It's an absurd comparison, if you get fired it's because you did something wrong. If the author makes a style of drawing, what has he done wrong? It would be understood if the cover was only the title and only the synopsis of the story was shown. But no, it shows you the cover as its characters will be, even F95 shows you multiple preview images. It's like seeing the trailer, the cover and the synopsis of a horror movie and expecting to see a comedy.

Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
Do you also go on the thread for gay games and whine about how there are no girls?

• Haha
Reactions: Xhin
Jul 24, 2020
It's an absurd comparison, if you get fired it's because you did something wrong. If the author makes a style of drawing, what has he done wrong? It would be understood if the cover was only the title and only the synopsis of the story was shown. But no, it shows you the cover as its characters will be, even F95 shows you multiple preview images. It's like seeing the trailer, the cover and the synopsis of a horror movie and expecting to see a comedy.
Lol who said you did something wrong? Perhaps they're just downsizing, if you think the world is so fair that people only get fired for messing up then I got bad news for you.
The cover barely shows anything, just three half faded out woman. And the pictures mean very little to, they certainly paint a picture but it's not like they show every character.
Anyway, I'm just giving my honest opinion about the game, I can't see why you care so much

4.40 star(s) 128 Votes