• We will be performing maintenance to upgrade some of our forum tools. During this time, the site will remain online, but you may encounter some errors until the maintenance is complete. The report and search functions will be unavailable until the maintenance is complete.

Maintenance is expected to last up to 4 hours.

The maintenance window will start on Thursday, 2024/07/04, at: 1:00 PM GMT / 3:00 PM CEST / 9:00 AM EDT / 6:00 AM PDT / 12:00 AM AEDT

Thank you for your patience.
Jul 24, 2020
What is up with that comparison? Of course one can criticize and complain, it is in their right. But if you go for a movie that didn't seem to be your cup of tea and then complained that you didn't like it, may raise some eyebrows on people wondering why you went in the first place.

This is even more true, since your criticism is entirely of a subjective matter. So yes, it kind of does make your criticism less valid because you are literally complaining about an artistic choice which should be clear from the get go. It is just as silly as if people came here and complained about the mind control or the focus on embarrassing women.
Your argument would hold up if there was actually something about bimbos in the name, the description or the tags, but there is none of that. All I knew was the general genre, which appealed to me, and some random pictures that seemed to suggest there where plenty of bimbos around. That still doesn't mean that every woman is a bimbo or that the positive features of the game don't outweigh the bimbomania.
In your terms, I went to a movie that advertised only one of its genres while showing some random pictures of movie scenes that didn't seem great. But since I liked the genre and the reviews where good, I went to watch the movie anyway, becouse judging a movie by some random scenes is no better then judging a book by its cover.
Unfortunately I was disappointed and I voiced my honest opinion

Apr 18, 2022
Your argument would hold up if there was actually something about bimbos in the name, the description or the tags, but there is none of that. All I knew was the general genre, which appealed to me, and some random pictures that seemed to suggest there where plenty of bimbos around. That still doesn't mean that every woman is a bimbo or that the positive features of the game don't outweigh the bimbomania.
In your terms, I went to a movie that advertised only one of its genres while showing some random pictures of movie scenes that didn't seem great. But since I liked the genre and the reviews where good, I went to watch the movie anyway, becouse judging a movie by some random scenes is no better then judging a book by its cover.
Unfortunately I was disappointed and I voiced my honest opinion
Lol. Your mental gymnastic in defending yourself is hilarious.

1) Big breasted women =/= bimbos

2) If every women you see in the preview pictures share the same feature, it is best to assume that this would be a general thing.
2b) You should also expect the shown women to be the central ones, so if it is not you cup of tea, you will have to figure out how much it bothers you.

3) Much of the main draw in games like these are the persons you interact with, you yourself stated that it "ruined the entire thing". That is on you, you should know what to expect from the previews.
3b) If you didn't like the preview of a movie and you knew it to be representing for its content, you are a bit silly to be disappointment. I didn't go in an see The Artist and then complain it was an homage to silent movies.

4) Yeah you voiced your opinion and you are entitled to it. It is just weird to express a dislike in an artistic choice you should have expected. Especially since it ruined your experience, you should have known it to be a deal breaker.

I have also played games where I had hoped for more, but accepted that it might not be there and just left it at that. I didn't complain that it wasn't as I wanted when there were no promise of it.

fulcrum

Engaged Member
Feb 2, 2018
I too would like more games with smaller tits, but most people just love back breaking big boobies.

tagraves15

Dec 27, 2021
Ok, the last time I played this game, it ended when you could use your C-Power to stop either Corrinne or Alex at the pool. Now that I am past that part, I have gotten a scene with Stacy at her house, and also got a PRETTY AWESOME LOOK at Sharon in her room. Is there any other/more content in this update? The game doesn't tell you that you've reached the end, and I'm stuck in a loop of going to Jenny's shop and repeating the pool photoshoot scene. Am I missing something that will advance the story?

ZoneOnOne

Mar 6, 2020
Ok, the last time I played this game, it ended when you could use your C-Power to stop either Corrinne or Alex at the pool. Now that I am past that part, I have gotten a scene with Stacy at her house, and also got a PRETTY AWESOME LOOK at Sharon in her room. Is there any other/more content in this update? The game doesn't tell you that you've reached the end, and I'm stuck in a loop of going to Jenny's shop and repeating the pool photoshoot scene. Am I missing something that will advance the story?
That's a bug with certain versions of the update, maybe reinstall?

Reactions: tagraves15

Hadgar

Jun 2, 2017
I'll say it again, I love the developer's attention to detail. At the end of the fourth episode, we are shown Zoya's tattoo with the name of the 20th legion: "valeria victrix".
zoe05.jpg
And this tattoo is not just for beauty.
I also want to note that, apparently, we will see the consequences of moral choices soon, at least in the dialogues.
screenshot0001.png
lionmc Thanks for your work.

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
I'll say it again, I love the developer's attention to detail. At the end of the fourth episode, we are shown Zoya's tattoo with the name of the 20th legion: "valeria victrix".
View attachment 2565226
I also want to note that, apparently, we will see the consequences of moral choices soon, at least in the dialogues.
View attachment 2565213
Ah, yeah, I do wonder what saying VALERIA VICTRIX means exactly. Is it a desire ("May Valeria be victorious") or a historical fact ("Valeria emerged victorious")? And what (or who) is Valeria? It could be the Roman city in Hispania or a woman, for example. And I see you've gone Marcus Aurelius in your decisions, at least in one playthrough.

Hadgar

Jun 2, 2017
Ah, yeah, I do wonder what saying VALERIA VICTRIX means exactly. Is it a desire ("May Valeria be victorious") or a historical fact ("Valeria emerged victorious")? And what (or who) is Valeria? It could be the Roman city in Hispania or a woman, for example.
According to Wikipedia:
"The origin of the Legion's name is unclear and there are various theories, but the legion may have gained its title Valeria Victrix from a victory it achieved during the under the command of the general ."

And I see you've gone Marcus Aurelius in your decisions, at least in one playthrough.
This is my basic good guy walkthrough. In a bad guy playthrough, her assessment of the protagonist is reversed.

tagraves15

Dec 27, 2021
That's a bug with certain versions of the update, maybe reinstall?
I'll give that a shot and see. Thanks.

Update: OK, reinstalling helped for like 1 new scene (in the kitchen in the morning after making her dress sexier) but then I couldn't do anything else. I went to sleep and it went right back to the loop with Jenny's shop. What versions of the update are affected, and how do I get a different version, if you know?

Last edited:
Reactions: ghosty20

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
According to Wikipedia:
"The origin of the Legion's name is unclear and there are various theories, but the legion may have gained its title Valeria Victrix from a victory it achieved during the under the command of the general ."

This is my basic good guy walkthrough. In a bad guy playthrough, her assessment of the protagonist is reversed.
Oh, I see. Got it. TBH, not nearly as interesting to me now, given the Cassius storyline. Everything tied into the same militaristic theme isn't that mysterious. I mean, it's still cool, but everything always tying to the military means having far fewer tertiary stories, making the plot a bit less complex. I still really like the game, though.

lionmc

Game Developer
Mar 12, 2018
View attachment 2565226
View attachment 2565213
Blink and you'll miss it. There is quite a few little Easter eggs, foreshadowing and subtle (and not so subtle) hints spread trough the game. We figure 99% of players will miss them but they are there as a reward for everyone really paying attention ;) .
rm14_tent_outside.jpg

gifsignature60fr.gif

Last edited:

lionmc

Game Developer
Mar 12, 2018
Sorry about that, we had this reported a few times but we were unable to replicate it, we'll have a small "maintenance" update soon so we'll try to snoop it out in the code. Off the top of my mind I would guess it may have to do with replaying the stone memory or the fantasies in the bath tub or the gallery. Try running a play-trough avoiding those and see if the issue pop up regardless.

gifsignature60fr.gif

Reactions: ghosty20 and Hadgar

fulcrum

Engaged Member
Feb 2, 2018
I'll give that a shot and see. Thanks.

Update: OK, reinstalling helped for like 1 new scene (in the kitchen in the morning after making her dress sexier) but then I couldn't do anything else. I went to sleep and it went right back to the loop with Jenny's shop. What versions of the update are affected, and how do I get a different version, if you know?
start an entirely new save game, sounds like it might be a fucked variable somewhere that is outside of what the code needs.

4.40 star(s) 128 Votes