• We will be performing maintenance to upgrade some of our forum tools. During this time, the site will remain online, but you may encounter some errors until the maintenance is complete. The report and search functions will be unavailable until the maintenance is complete.

Maintenance is expected to last up to 4 hours.

The maintenance window will start on Thursday, 2024/07/04, at: 1:00 PM GMT / 3:00 PM CEST / 9:00 AM EDT / 6:00 AM PDT / 12:00 AM AEDT

Thank you for your patience.

cumsumnida

Jul 18, 2021
I'll give that a shot and see. Thanks.

Update: OK, reinstalling helped for like 1 new scene (in the kitchen in the morning after making her dress sexier) but then I couldn't do anything else. I went to sleep and it went right back to the loop with Jenny's shop. What versions of the update are affected, and how do I get a different version, if you know?
There's some odd looping that occurs that's probably due to the renpy code jumping to the wrong scene. It's the same room, but different days essentially and the error is probably triggered by the moving around the house and clicking on something. The sequence is a bit off.

Happened to me as well. You just have to roll back to a previous save and try to get to the next progression point without exploring too much.

Last edited:

tagraves15

Dec 27, 2021
There's some odd looping that occurs that's probably due to the renpy code jumping to the wrong scene. It's the same room, but different days essentially and the error is probably triggered by the moving around the house and clicking on something. The sequence is a bit off.

Happened to me as well. You just have to roll back to a previous save and try to get to the next progression point without exploring too much.

Yeah, I figured it out. I reloaded a save I made right after doing the shoot at the house the 1st time, and was able to progress a bit slightly before it happened again. So I just kept saving and progressing until I was able to complete the School Day section afterwards. I assume that is the *new* end of the game so far.

DanteRed

Oct 28, 2020
I really liked this update. There were a few animations that I felt were kind of pointless though, like the one where you descend the stairs at school. Or the one where you fantasize about Shanice. I think just a few renders for that one would have been enough.

Also, a gallery feature was added this update. So far, I got Sharon, Jenny and Stacy. Are there any other girls that I might have missed or are these three the only ones?

saint751

Dec 25, 2017
Blink and you'll miss it. There is quite a few little Easter eggs, foreshadowing and subtle (and not so subtle) hints spread trough the game. We figure 99% of players will miss them but they are there as a reward for everyone really paying attention ;) .
View attachment 2565943

View attachment 2565955
This is interesting. For a second I thought Zoya might be Boudicca, since an immortality subplot isn't off the table from the things that have been teased. But their faces aren't even remotely the same. Still it'd make for a cool reveal if some of the historical figures from the memories the MC is reliving were actually still around somehow and shaping the events to come.

Reactions: ghosty20

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
This is interesting. For a second I thought Zoya might be Boudicca, since an immortality subplot isn't off the table from the things that have been teased. But their faces aren't even remotely the same. Still it'd make for a cool reveal if some of the historical figures from the memories the MC is reliving were actually still around somehow and shaping the events to come.
I just hope they don't pull some The Mummy Returns shit where a modern character looks identical to a historical one but is the great(×20)-grandchild. That trope has been used almost as much as the one where there's an only son with sisters and a single mom who all deserve his love and schlang.

Reactions: MarcelPappas

fulcrum

Engaged Member
Feb 2, 2018
I just hope they don't pull some The Mummy Returns shit where a modern character looks identical to a historical one but is the great(×20)-grandchild. That trope has been used almost as much as the one where there's an only son with sisters and a single mom who all deserve his love and schlang.
but anime, manga and manwha tell me reincarnations always look identical to the historical person they were 400 rebirths ago.

• Haha
Reactions: trutru and Hadgar

Samga

Apr 4, 2017
Im sorry, but whats exactly new in this update besides random arabian girl? I fail to find new stuff in 0.5.

saint751

Dec 25, 2017
I understand. However both Boudicca and Cleopatra have really attractive designs. Some of the best in the entire game. Would be kind of a shame if their scenes were one and done. So I'm hoping they can be brought back in some way.

• Red Heart
Reactions: ghosty20

fulcrum

Engaged Member
Feb 2, 2018
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Consistently happens on attempting to run game. Will now try a fresh install.
As if my current install wasn't brand-new.
delete the incest patch

File "game/incest_patch.rpy", line 2, in <module>
NameError: name 'set_special' is not defined

4.40 star(s) 128 Votes