Aristos

Forum Fanatic
Dec 28, 2017
Also, while I was looking through the script I found that there's another level for mini-game where you're supposed to resist coming.
Which is weird because even when I first played this game (v.04) I couldn't get past the titjob scene no matter how long I stayed within the bar. Is there something I'm missing here?
That must be some kind of unused variable that the devs decided to change but was left in the code. Indeed, the last stamina check of the mini-game has always been the titjob. After that, she blows the MC, but that's automatic; the mini-game is already over.
Handjob>Titjob>Blowjob. That's all.

Last edited:

allanl9020142

Aug 23, 2018
That must be some kind of unused variable that the devs decided to change but was left in the code. Indeed, the last stamina check of the mini-game has always been the titjob. After that, she blows the MC off, but that's automatic; the mini-game is already over.
Handjob>Titjob>Blowjob. That's all.
Wait, are you saying she "blows" the MC off or she blows the MC off?

allanl9020142

Aug 23, 2018
Oops! Obviously, I meant that she performs oral sex on the MC.
I've already corrected it, sorry :4Head:
Ah wait, you know what? I remembered the problem completely wrong. What I meant was that I couldn't get the bj scene no matter how long I lasted during the titjob level. I had the same problem in v.04 and before I proofread the script. Is there something I need to do? Like for example, beat off a bunch of times in the tub or something.

Aristos

Forum Fanatic
Dec 28, 2017
Ah wait, you know what? I remembered the problem completely wrong. What I meant was that I couldn't get the bj scene no matter how long I lasted during the titjob level. I had the same problem in v.04 and before I proofread the script. Is there something I need to do? Like for example, beat off a bunch of times in the tub or something.
Honestly, I have no idea. I've always got that scene without any issues since the first time I played it like 2 years ago.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: allanl9020142

allanl9020142

Aug 23, 2018
Honestly, I have no idea. I've always got that scene without any issues since the first time I played it like 2 years ago.
I guess I'll just take another look at the script.

Edit:
Yea, I can't figure out why I can't get to the Brigitte bj scene. I even took a look at the script from version 0.4 to make sure I didn't fuck anything up accidentally. The only thing that looked weird was that the sequence is kind of out of order but if it worked for other people then I have no idea what my problem could be.

Last edited:
Reactions: Aristos

suckassonline

Jun 1, 2020
Why would you do that when you have URM? You can mod 99% of Ren'Py games with it. Do not even need to wait for mod updates (when games have a mult-mod or wt-mod) or if a game does not have a mod, well this is the answer.

Universal Ren'Py Mod [1.13.2] (mod any Ren'Py game yourself)
were u able to find a way to change the glitch power variable every time i do it the icon disappears and it doesnt let me click on any choices ex- need c25 have c24 change variable for c25 and then the issue happens

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
were u able to find a way to change the glitch power variable every time i do it the icon disappears and it doesnt let me click on any choices ex- need c25 have c24 change variable for c25 and then the issue happens
Didn't they have an update after the original release? I thought there was a fixed update, maybe not.

suckassonline

Jun 1, 2020
Didn't they have an update after the original release? I thought there was a fixed update, maybe not.
this my first run the scenario i presented wasnt a bug but just me annoyed it put me one short on purpose so wanted to use renpy mod to change it. tho it doesnt seem to work idk if i need a differant variable that i cant find or something.

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
this my first run the scenario i presented wasnt a bug but just me annoyed it put me one short on purpose so wanted to use renpy mod to change it. tho it doesnt seem to work idk if i need a differant variable that i cant find or something.
I'm not sure I think someone else said something about that when it first came out, but it's been so long, might dig around in the thread.

zlka111

Oct 4, 2022
deserves five stars! The animations it gives and the way it feels are very different from almost all the games on another site! The ones I look at most in adult projects!
1-character design and variety
2-animation quality and option preferences
3-graphic quality and environmental design
4-story and fiction
5- If any, adult scenes or environmental interaction effects and sounds, only background music according to space and time
6-other
this project is my favorite animation quality graphic quality deserves five stars five stars for support
suggestion and request
1-multi-language support or clear clues to the goal, such as signs indicating the location of the task
2-much more interaction open world much more adventure mystery action betrayal revenge love love sex tears sadness pain happiness vs vs vs.
3-the perfect processing of imagination and logic, such as the dreamland matrix, for example, the matrix in vegetative life, such as the ultra-real virtual world loaded into the brain with science fiction, or going back and forth in time or traveling between new galaxies in space, new worlds, new races or mystical fantasy elements. Add extraordinary features to the main character with the magic technology learned from underground cities hidden in the traces of ancient civilizations!
I'M FOLLOWING!

ghosty20

Nov 4, 2020
I’m glad the devs are getting so much recognition with this game.
I’m sure it helps people discover their comics as well which are just as good.

Reactions: Kakuroi

Cabin

Dec 11, 2022
new to the thread here
does using my power a lot lead to bad consequences or does the scene just change depending on the choice made ?

DrSoong

Donor
Jan 8, 2022
new to the thread here
does using my power a lot lead to bad consequences or does the scene just change depending on the choice made ?
That's a good question, honestly answered with YES. As Brigitte said, you have to use your newly discovered power to deploy it, it's not clear if there are bad consequences (at least for now).

4.40 star(s) 128 Votes