troublex2

Jul 31, 2018
The only real content so far IMO is the flashback scenes of people using their "gift" a whole hell of a lot better than the MC ever will. The dev team want's a slow burn story, with one update per year. Check back in 5 years, and it may be worth the DL by then.
its not really one update per year. back in aug of 21 to about may 22 they were updating it almost once a month 4.3ish-4.5. then after 4.5 it took till april 23 to release 5. so if anything its more they stopped with the smaller updates that would be closer to an average of 1 update per 2 months and just did a bigger release 1 year later. still sad how long it is taking.

Reactions: ghosty20 and Rize

GameRebel

Mar 29, 2020
Stuck in Jenny photoshoot. Instructions provided to use mouse or keyboard to move camera, but how do we take pictures?

woodpecker14

Dec 31, 2017
So, I've heard, but not much of a comic person myself.
Yeah, also their comics cover a wider range of scenarios and kinks, which some people like but if you've got a specific thing you enjoy then it's just inconsistent. Totally fair to say "I'll just wait for the game". It's not like they don't already have patrons supporting the comics anyway.

Reactions: ghosty20

Mastodon457

Apr 29, 2018
rofl.. there wont be updates for the future since this dev is working on another game called : a town called freedom ...

this fucking shit scam devs all the time .. never finishing a game.. only doing reworks and reboots to attrackt supporters again and than doing another game
A town called freedom is one of their web comics, which is the main product they produce. The Mind Society is a side project they work on in their spare time between comics. They are very upfront about this, there is no scam going on.

lionmc

Game Developer
Mar 12, 2018
1Tier05_2023.jpg

Just a quick update for our long-suffering fans:
We recently wrapped up our (which everyone should buy both because it's awesome and because I am behind on the rent), so it's going to be all Mind Society from here on forth. We should go back to publishing regular production updates on Patreon by the end of the month. The delivery date for the next update is sometime around Christmas.
As always, take it with a whole carton of salt because we're not great at meeting deadlines.

gifsignature60fr.gif

Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
View attachment 2939746

Just a quick update for our long-suffering fans:
We recently wrapped up our (which everyone should buy both because it's awesome and because I am behind on the rent), so it's going to be all Mind Society from here on forth. We should go back to publishing regular production updates on Patreon by the end of the month. The delivery date for the next update is sometime around Christmas.
As always, take it with a whole carton of salt because we're not great at meeting deadlines.

View attachment 2939751
Interesting, I was never interested in supporting for a side project updated so rarely, but if it's main focus now I'll have to think about it. When is the next public release planned for?
(Also just noticed that your "signature" isn't actually a signature, you should probably make it one and make it a link too)

4.40 star(s) 128 Votes