Derpona

Jun 25, 2019
well seeing their patreon it seems that they're making another game titled 'a town called freedom' and shifted their effort towards that

woodpecker14

Dec 31, 2017
well seeing their patreon it seems that they're making another game titled 'a town called freedom' and shifted their effort towards that
Nah. That's just the title of their latest comic. They've constantly been making those for their patrons alongside this game. Updates take so long because the game has never been their priority like it is for other devs on here, it's a side project.

Aristos

Forum Fanatic
Dec 28, 2017
Thread Updated: 2023-04-11

A release just came out, they do this in their spare time, comics are their thing..
The meaning of "just" is relative :confused:.

With comics or not, it's a shame that this game gets updated only once a year. You can't keep interested in something that takes so long to provide so little content, not to mention the fact that I keep forgetting what happened before.

DanteRed

Oct 28, 2020
Seriously, I too have a bad feeling regarding this game. It's great and I like it but the updates coming so slowly means that it's possible that it can become abandoned at any time if the team working on it somehow disbands. Let's face it, real life can be very unpredictable and if one member leaves, it's quite possible that they will abandon the game in order to focus on what they do mainly, which are the comics.

Also, this story feels like it barely left the prologue stage and we entered chapter 1. With choices being available, that means that more routes will have to be made as well, which will slow production time even more.

Treyyyy

Feb 28, 2022
Can someone please tell me if this game is pretty long? Like, does it take a few hours to finish (around 3-4 hours), or is there not much stuff to do yet? I've been avoiding playing this game for a while because I heard there wasn't a lot of content when I first found out about it.

Reactions: ghosty20
Dec 16, 2018
Can someone please tell me if this game is pretty long? Like, does it take a few hours to finish (around 3-4 hours), or is there not much stuff to do yet? I've been avoiding playing this game for a while because I heard there wasn't a lot of content when I first found out about it.
I'd say there's 2-3 hours of content, depending on how fast you read or prefer to linger on certain scenes.

Reactions: ghosty20

Jstforme

Dec 20, 2019
The only real content so far IMO is the flashback scenes of people using their "gift" a whole hell of a lot better than the MC ever will. The dev team want's a slow burn story, with one update per year. Check back in 5 years, and it may be worth the DL by then.

Treyyyy

Feb 28, 2022
The only real content so far IMO is the flashback scenes of people using their "gift" a whole hell of a lot better than the MC ever will. The dev team want's a slow burn story, with one update per year. Check back in 5 years, and it may be worth the DL by then.
Damn… I expected more sense it’s been out for a good amount of time

cumsumnida

Jul 18, 2021
Seriously, I too have a bad feeling regarding this game. It's great and I like it but the updates coming so slowly means that it's possible that it can become abandoned at any time if the team working on it somehow disbands. Let's face it, real life can be very unpredictable and if one member leaves, it's quite possible that they will abandon the game in order to focus on what they do mainly, which are the comics.

Also, this story feels like it barely left the prologue stage and we entered chapter 1. With choices being available, that means that more routes will have to be made as well, which will slow production time even more.
Yeah, the story around the powers only just got interesting.

I want to know more about the secret cabal and also have the MC fuck the absolute shit out of the gym teacher.

After seeing how long this game has been out for and the development so far, chances are pretty low of seeing either.

4.40 star(s) 128 Votes