• We will be performing maintenance to upgrade some of our forum tools. During this time, the site will remain online, but you may encounter some errors until the maintenance is complete. The report and systems will be unavailable until the maintenance is complete.

Maintenance is expected to last up to 4 hours.

The maintenance window will start on Thursday, 2024/07/04, at: 1:00 PM GMT / 3:00 PM CEST / 9:00 AM EDT / 6:00 AM PDT / 12:00 AM AEDT

Thank you for your patience.

Kellermann

Engaged Member
Oct 20, 2020
I don't normally go for mind control games, but images of landlady's skimpy outfit instantly overruled all my initial objections. :PogChamp: I don't dislike curves, but generally prefer some body diversity with LIs. These models are so well done, however, that I soon cared very little that all female bodies in game are the same. That said, I did have to make a few code adjustments to improve my user experience. Before that, I found several things quite annoying.

I dislike the fade transition being used instead of dissolve. That quick little change alone made things so much better for me.

I also don't like when images/animations are auto-advanced. I much prefer being able to look at each render then advance at leisure. I switched to the easy, standard pause function instead of the renpy.pause with the hard=true statement and that also helped tremendously.

Then, got rid of the static.ogg that is used during mind control menu mouseover for some reason. I don't know if files got switched around accidentally or if it an intentional choice, but it sounds like a large diesel vehicle driving in heavy traffic. It doesn't at all go with the sound of magical mind control being activated.

Lastly, I topped everything off with manually changing a few names to suit personal preference and voilà, an improved experience.

Unknown_Beta

Nov 12, 2020
WOW! A really good mind control game. I hope the dev doesn't turn them all into mindless sluts, that's the worst part of mind control imo. I want the characters to essentially stay the same but get forced into lewd acts that they later rationalize and justiy. The author has already laid great ground work in the game lore for that. But seriously, I don't want sharon to be nice to MC, I want her to be a bitch and have MC use his powers on her without funamentally changing her.

Personally I find that more erotic but all mind control games seem to go the brain dead cock sluts route in the end. Besides maybe one game I can think of that was suuuuper hot but sadly abandoned: Milf in Time.

Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
But seriously, I don't want sharon to be nice to MC, I want her to be a bitch and have MC use his powers on her without funamentally changing her.
I'm in the camp of not wanting major changes to girls' personalities too, but I don't think Sharon being a bitch to MC is a personality thing as much as it is a relationship thing. And the girls' relationships with the MC definitely should evolve.

ghosty20

Nov 4, 2020
better to remove the animations or at least have a vote on it they dont seem to be worth it. Faster updates is always better. And more lesbian content!
I agree, I think it would be good to lower the amount of animations but focus more on the game content so that the story can progress and there is faster updates. But they definitely do a great job on the animations and it would be nice to have them in a few occasional scenes.

bipap

Jul 9, 2022
Just to be sure I've played every thing, the whole update is a single day of classes? I love this game, both the story and the art are fucking great, but this pace of updates is worrying. We're still introducing characters a year into the development.

SirTwist

Nov 5, 2017
I like the concept of the game, and also the art work. It is a fairly good game, so far. I would like, however, to see a minor addition into the game. Perhaps as a UI addition, or something. I would like to see the control that you have over each of the ladies in the game. It doesn't have to be a big thing. I was thinking something like a notepad, or something, that only you would know who it is you are looking at. Then transfer the information to the computer later on. Can encrypt that, as well. This way, you know where you stand with this person, and that one. Another addition, and this is more for the story than anything else, is the occasional third option when you are in a kind of tense situation, where you may have to pick one person or another. This option would provide a pause in things, while you kind of white out, from exerting yourself. The reason I thought of this was during the photo shoot, towards the end of the game, you could side with either your step-sister or Corrine, if you chose them. This can result in a slightly modified ending to the confrontation, but also net you a decent amount of power, at the end. Could be for other conversations/confrontations, as well in the game. This is not criticism, or anything, just like having a bit more options, is all.

Reactions: lionmc

fulcrum

Engaged Member
Feb 2, 2018
Seems like we're going to be railroaded towards the "good guys" no matter what we choose in the psych eval?

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
Dam, a shame, i tried to edit some save files on but i could not find anything resembling the ability stat. so i gave up
Why would you do that when you have URM? You can mod 99% of Ren'Py games with it. Do not even need to wait for mod updates (when games have a mult-mod or wt-mod) or if a game does not have a mod, well this is the answer.

Universal Ren'Py Mod [1.13.2] (mod any Ren'Py game yourself)

4.40 star(s) 128 Votes