RagueltheUFO

Jan 19, 2020
IDK how to put the save data without the website saying its not one of the allowed extentions ;v;

RogueTwilight

Jan 1, 2018

Installation:
1. Main thing is you will need to decrypt the rgs file if you haven't already.
2. Afterwards just extract and replace all.

GPT MTL for the last 15% of the game for those who are interested.
Thanks for finishing up the translation (y)

I've been having trouble getting it apply/work though I applied it to the copy I had with no luck but I thought it might be cause its has TNT90's translation or it might be a older version (not sure myself it been in the corner gathering dust). So I got a fresh copy off Dlsite and did a complete fresh start and played through again on a new save but seems for some reason the original 15% that was missing still is. Is there anything else that might need to be done to get it working? I've attached last save file if you want to test it out thanks for any help.

dazedanon

Engaged Member
Modder
Uploader
Donor
Jul 24, 2017
Thanks for finishing up the translation (y)

I've been having trouble getting it apply/work though I applied it to the copy I had with no luck but I thought it might be cause its has TNT90's translation or it might be a older version (not sure myself it been in the corner gathering dust). So I got a fresh copy off Dlsite and did a complete fresh start and played through again on a new save but seems for some reason the original 15% that was missing still is. Is there anything else that might need to be done to get it working? I've attached last save file if you want to test it out thanks for any help.
Did you delete the original rgss file to make sure its using the data folder instead? 1700021370250.png

Checked your save and it seems to work fine for me.

Last edited:

RogueTwilight

Jan 1, 2018
Did you delete the original rgss file to make sure its using the data folder instead? View attachment 3087667

Checked your save and it seems to work fine for me.
I deleted the Game.rgss3a sorry just to clarify the first 85% that was translated previously by TNT90 seems fine If I remember right it covered up to the part where the save I shared is located Ura recover scene is translated but if I go to blade or whip and any scenes further they are untranslated like the original I'm not sure how the translation is wired but I think the part that the ChatGPT is covering for isn't getting applied but I don't know how that is working myself.

In case I messed up somewhere applying the patch this is how I did it
Downloaded a copy of the game from Dlsite (ver 1.4 if it matters)
Extracted the files from the rgss3a file, moved them to the game directory and deleted it after confirming the game still works
Downloaded the translation by going on code then download ZIP and extracting those file
Took all files from the translation folder and put the in the game directory overwriting all files on transfer
File structure looks like this after I finished
FS.jpg

bit of a random thing but when I retested the patch awhile ago I did get a bug/issue when I ran the game in combat it would come up with a message longwinded version of saying it couldn't find "popup_Rst_damage_small.png" when I looked where it was supposed to be I found a file called "popup_抵抗_damage_small.png" which I googled 抵抗 which google came up with that it means resistance so I made copies of those with the character and renamed them with Rst which worked not sure if that was a fluke or if the game version or patch somewhere references the wrong file somewhere but either way I thought I would share if it helped

dazedanon

Engaged Member
Modder
Uploader
Donor
Jul 24, 2017
I deleted the Game.rgss3a sorry just to clarify the first 85% that was translated previously by TNT90 seems fine If I remember right it covered up to the part where the save I shared is located Ura recover scene is translated but if I go to blade or whip and any scenes further they are untranslated like the original I'm not sure how the translation is wired but I think the part that the ChatGPT is covering for isn't getting applied but I don't know how that is working myself.

In case I messed up somewhere applying the patch this is how I did it
Downloaded a copy of the game from Dlsite (ver 1.4 if it matters)
Extracted the files from the rgss3a file, moved them to the game directory and deleted it after confirming the game still works
Downloaded the translation by going on code then download ZIP and extracting those file
Took all files from the translation folder and put the in the game directory overwriting all files on transfer
File structure looks like this after I finished
View attachment 3089962

bit of a random thing but when I retested the patch awhile ago I did get a bug/issue when I ran the game in combat it would come up with a message longwinded version of saying it couldn't find "popup_Rst_damage_small.png" when I looked where it was supposed to be I found a file called "popup_抵抗_damage_small.png" which I googled 抵抗 which google came up with that it means resistance so I made copies of those with the character and renamed them with Rst which worked not sure if that was a fluke or if the game version or patch somewhere references the wrong file somewhere but either way I thought I would share if it helped
The game.rgss3a is still there in your files so you need to either rename or delete it. Otherwise it defaults to using it. The other errors could be related to the DLSite version. I used the TNT version as a base and I'm pretty sure he added some images. Download the version from the OP instead and use that.

1700088396042.png

Last edited:

RogueTwilight

Jan 1, 2018
The game.rgss3a is still there in your files so you need to either rename or delete it. Otherwise it defaults to using it. The other errors could be related to the DLSite version. I used the TNT version as a base and I'm pretty sure he added some images. Download the version from the OP instead and use that.

View attachment 3090004
Sorry that was a copy I was playing with to get to work when I saw your message I used it I test if the whole thing would be in Japanese if rgss3a file was there. Then when I was writing the last message instead of using the other ones with 16 saves in i used that one to get the whole folder in one image when I used it as the example of the structure and forgot to take it out again

dazedanon

Engaged Member
Modder
Uploader
Donor
Jul 24, 2017
Sorry that was a copy I was playing with to get to work when I saw your message I used it I test if the whole thing would be in Japanese if rgss3a file was there. Then when I was writing the last message instead of using the other ones with 16 saves in i used that one to get the whole folder in one image when I used it as the example of the structure and forgot to take it out again
Take a screenshot of the Japanese text you see. I went pretty far forward in your save and didn't run into any Japanese text.

Also again use the OP version not DLsite.

RogueTwilight

Jan 1, 2018
Take a screenshot of the Japanese text you see. I went pretty far forward in your save and didn't run into any Japanese text.

Also again use the OP version not DLsite.
Downloaded the OP version applied the patch the text in the screen shoots are the first lines of whip and blade in the recovery scenes when finding them after capture
blade.jpg whip.jpg

dazedanon

Engaged Member
Modder
Uploader
Donor
Jul 24, 2017
Reactions: Sunshaded

RogueTwilight

Jan 1, 2018
Alright found the text and TLed it along with any other that were missing for whatever reason. It should be good now just apply the patch again.
Ah cool Thank you :D
I thought I was going crazy for a while there I'll keep a eye out and let you know if I find anything else though imagine its Ok now Thanks again for the translation.

Kunavang

Oct 29, 2017
For those who have the problem that the game closes directly at the beginning. I had Bitdefender but it kept deactivating the scripts even though I made the exception, so I uninstalled Bitdefender and then the game worked!

Aug 5, 2022
For those who have the problem that the game closes directly at the beginning. I had Bitdefender but it kept deactivating the scripts even though I made the exception, so I uninstalled Bitdefender and then the game worked!
you think there's a way to play the game even with bitdefender?

RogueTwilight

Jan 1, 2018
For better or worse found a extra couple of untranslated bits and few errors nothing important though

save 2
When you defeat Undine and attempt to capture the flavour text in combat is untranslated before capture

save 5
Not sure what to call this one when you fight it in combat its called Shirufu when you capture it in combat its called Silph and in your inventory its called Syphy but same as above when you defeat them and attempt to capture the flavour text in combat is untranslated before capture also on capture has "<C[0]>" at the end of the sentence I'm guessing it is colour code for the text but I don't know

save 9
Same as above capture text untranslated "<C[0]>" at the end of capture line

save 13
After moving forward Asagi calls the final boss Axuke instead of Akusuke (might be right final boss calls themself "Pleasure heaven" after transforming so might be bit of name switching idk )

When the fight starts from Save 13 after the first move the enemy makes the text is untranslated also after that Asagi mentions about using her special move to dispel the effect which is surrounded by "<C[0]>" Again I'm guessing its colour code to highlight the move but I don't know

Again thanks for the translation and good luck on future projects

Reactions: Sunshaded

GeniusForm

Sep 15, 2022
Does anyone have a Cheat Engine or CT file? I literally can't beat the three brothers, which is the first boss I think.

RogueTwilight

Jan 1, 2018
Shouldn't be too bad of a fight but as a tip if you focus down one of the brothers their formation crumbles and they do less damage each time

4.10 star(s) 15 Votes