Loreth08

Jul 19, 2022
Yooooooo!
I just got to the last part. There should be a Romance, NTR, and Avoidable NTR tag on this for the Hyoro-Ura ship sub-plot.
Honestly, I was lucky that I always do the "pure"/"canon" path first. (no battle loss/battle penetration/sex)
The Hyoro/Ura "romance" pretty much made this game more likable for me.

( I found out about the NTR cuz of me save scumming and looking at the scenes I missed. Usually when Ura is captured with a rope she always goes to Hyoro. So I thought the same would happen at the final chapter, but I missed the warning that Ura might be NTRd if she got captured again cuz the dialogues for the final chapter aren't translated.)

I'm gonna wait for a better translation for this so i can better read their dialogue.

Reactions: Sunshaded

ilmncsm

Apr 10, 2018
I'm gonna wait for a better translation for this so i can better read their dialogue.
You're probably better off just doing a machine or phone translation yourself for the last bit. It was years back that the fan translation was done, and to my knowledge nobody is currently working on it or has any plans of finishing the last little bit that isn't translated.

Lollerl090

May 14, 2020
For people that are not that good with computers and rely on just downloading the zip file, extracting it and playing it (like me). Here is what you can do if you get the error shown in the added image.

1. Download and extract the zipfile of the game
2. Download and install RPGVXAce
3. Copy the Audio, Fonts and Graphics folders from RPGVXAce into the game folder and if it gives you the option let it replace all files. (This step fixes the error as for example in the picture the file Window is missing from the Graphics/System file)
4. Launch the game in Japanese with an emulator
5. Have fun with playing
5.5 If you follow all steps and you still get an error similar to the added image, you can try to turn off your antivirus or make an exception for the RPGVXAce file, as your antivirus can delete files if it deems a file shady.

3. lQKS7g7.png

Ionenschatten

Nov 7, 2017
Pheromone Aura
Binding Rope
Cuffs of Obedience

All of these do absolutely nothing. You cannot use em in fights and equipping them before fights does nothing.
Why?

Hb0t

May 15, 2021
Pheromone Aura
Binding Rope
Cuffs of Obedience

All of these do absolutely nothing. You cannot use em in fights and equipping them before fights does nothing.
Why?
Pheromone Aroma makes enemies more likely to attack the wearer, rather than someone else.
Binding rope is context sensitive. That is to say they auto-capture some female enemies. Kind of like the Victim's Charm, which auto-revives the wearer when they're captured. Keep in mind that some enemies can steal your held item and use them against you, though.
It's been a while, so I don't remember what the cuffs do

THEHUSSAR

Jul 12, 2018
The latest upload 2020-1-15 is faulty, game failed to launch even with locale, region, language settings switched to Japan. No gibberish since the locale is correct.
It opened a blackscreen, then crashes, no error popout at all

Last edited:
Reactions: neuneles

dazedanon

Engaged Member
Modder
Uploader
Donor
Jul 24, 2017

Installation:
1. Main thing is you will need to decrypt the rgs file if you haven't already.
2. Afterwards just extract and replace all.

GPT MTL for the last 15% of the game for those who are interested.

Last edited:

Cream♡Pie

Aug 31, 2017
Maybe try adding this .dll to your game folder?

Oh actually I forgot to mention it in my post but the game needs to be decrypted before you apply the patch.
The .dll file seemed to do the trick. Tested a few scenes and dialogue and for the first time I can understand what the main villain is actually saying. Thank you, hero.

• Red Heart
Reactions: dazedanon

dazedanon

Engaged Member
Modder
Uploader
Donor
Jul 24, 2017
The .dll file seemed to do the trick. Tested a few scenes and dialogue and for the first time I can understand what the main villain is actually saying. Thank you, hero.
Let me know if there are any issues. It was a bit tricky to MTL after all. The text might jump around a bit but should still be readable.

• Hey there
Reactions: Cream♡Pie

TheMud

Oct 25, 2018
Let me know if there are any issues. It was a bit tricky to MTL after all. The text might jump around a bit but should still be readable.
This translation seems to have the same issue with breaking certain fight scripts, described here:

Most notably this issue makes the Prince Black fight nearly impossible if your Lust has gotten too high because he spams Semen Shower every turn instead of once.

Also, all dialogue in the final battle seems to still be in Japanese.

Last edited:

dazedanon

Engaged Member
Modder
Uploader
Donor
Jul 24, 2017
This translation seems to have the same issue with breaking certain fight scripts, described here:

Most notably this issue makes the Prince Black fight nearly impossible if your Lust has gotten too high because he spams Semen Shower every turn instead of once.

Also, all dialogue in the final battle seems to still be in Japanese.
I'll take a look. Makes sense since I used the old TL as the base. Do you have a save I can test with by any chance.

Edit: Patch now has the linked fix in it. Still need to find the Japanese text.

Edit2: I think I found the text it Troops.json which I missed. Should be good now.

Last edited:
Reactions: TheMud

Ionenschatten

Nov 7, 2017
How do I defeat Black in Studio 5? I've spent hours grinding and this guy still stunlocks my entire party for 3 rounds straight.

TheMud

Oct 25, 2018
How do I defeat Black in Studio 5? I've spent hours grinding and this guy still stunlocks my entire party for 3 rounds straight.
Try the fixed translation patch, the issue with Black seems to be that translations break the fight unless the scripts are also updated to use the translated skill names.
Otherwise, your best bet is to just equip Victim Charms on everyone, go in with full TP, and hammer him with your strongest attacks like Asagi's Final Sword, Whip's Holy, and Ura's Demon whatevers.

umbra94

Mar 11, 2019
Seems like the translation for the bad end you get for losing against the final boss is missing.

4.10 star(s) 15 Votes