weisshexe

Aug 3, 2018
Yes. I normally never have issues with these sorts of games and I actually have played this game like a year ago on the same PC.
Not sure what I can do to help you, I would recommend uninstalling RPGM and the Game. Then go to your PC settings changing your PC to Japanese temporarily and then reinstalling RPGM and the Game. Open the game while on Japanese settings. If that works then you can play the game that way. Otherwise I'm not sure what else I can do to help since the you're not getting pop-ups that tell you the problem.

Netatama

Jun 28, 2020
Does it say anything as to why it crashed? A pop-up or anything to let you know?
Hey yeah the same exact thing is happening to me, the exe opens up a black screen then closes right away. I tried reinstalling the game and updating locale emulator (had to run it in japanese before in order to get it to work) but it just doesn't work anymore. Really sucks since this game was pretty fun.

forbiddentwo

Jun 20, 2017
This time he's asking which system did people like best. The options are:
  • Nord
  • Asagi? (Google translated it to Tanamin Asagi)
  • Angel Hunt (His first game I think. )
  • Shinobiden (The one with the Ninja girl that you control with your mouse)
Is Angel Hunt even on this site? Is it any good?

NineMoons

Sep 12, 2017
Not sure what I can do to help you, I would recommend uninstalling RPGM and the Game. Then go to your PC settings changing your PC to Japanese temporarily and then reinstalling RPGM and the Game. Open the game while on Japanese settings. If that works then you can play the game that way. Otherwise I'm not sure what else I can do to help since the you're not getting pop-ups that tell you the problem.
I remembered that I had bought the game from DLsite a long time ago. For some reason the untranslated version works fine.

WolfWind

Oct 1, 2020
Anyone know why this is tagged "pregnancy"?
If I recall right there is a game over defeat image where 3 of the heroines are impregnated by "Oaks" read onii style orcs. Only ever seems to happen for that one loss that I can recall but yeah.

weisshexe

Aug 3, 2018
If I recall right there is a game over defeat image where 3 of the heroines are impregnated by "Oaks" read onii style orcs. Only ever seems to happen for that one loss that I can recall but yeah.
Never saw that in the gallery, are you certain?

WolfWind

Oct 1, 2020
Reasonably certain, it's like 2/3rds or so through the game, the boss fight just before you rescue the green haired heroine yet again. The fight itself has the dark masked villain screwing the green haired girl and occasionally bukkakeing (sp?) the heroines while they fight off against his summonable orcs. It only occurs when a girl is 100% defeated, i.e. 0 hp.

I don't believe it is specifically written out that the girls are impregnated, since it is just a defeat animation rather than an actual bad end event, but their bellies are clearly shown to be super inflated without being railed by the orcs so /shrug

WolfWind

Oct 1, 2020
Double checked and recalled I still had a save file for it, here are their defeat images.

Basically they are the only defeat images I can think of where each of the girls has a vastly increased belly size, but isn't being actively violated (cause they are at 0 hp). Now it's possibly I could be misunderstanding the defeat images since the story before that wasn't remotely translated properly, but given how orcs/onii are in most other R18 medium I wouldn't be surprised if that was what they were going for.

TheMud

Oct 25, 2018
I mean... it's not really feasible for them to be getting late-stage pregnancy instantly on defeat so that's probably more of a cumflation sort of thing.

weisshexe

Aug 3, 2018
I mean... it's not really feasible for them to be getting late-stage pregnancy instantly on defeat so that's probably more of a cumflation sort of thing.
It is cumflation, I translated the finisher move and its called, "Cum Shower"

WolfWind

Oct 1, 2020
You say that but I've seen weirder things with hentai than instant pregnancy, but like I said earlier translation got hella wonky, so wouldn't be surprised if there was another reason for it.

Jaxes

Nov 11, 2018
Anyone has this bug where the captured succubus from battle doesnt show register in the key items list? Which means that you cannot give it to the merchant for items.

weisshexe

Aug 3, 2018
Anyone has this bug where the captured succubus from battle doesnt show register in the key items list? Which means that you cannot give it to the merchant for items.
Never had that one before, did you maybe speed up the battles? I know that sometimes holding the Enter Key, Z Key or X Key for to long can cause certain CG's to break during battles.

forbiddentwo

Jun 20, 2017
cant play the first one, cant play this one fantastic
You mean this?

Or is there another game?

Is there a way to lower the music volume or, failing that, shut it off entirely so I can hear the voice acting?

Last edited:
4.10 star(s) 15 Votes