Werrino

Jun 26, 2018
How do I escape the Space Maze, I feel like im running in circles, I opptained the blue orb
You should get also the red orb if i remember correctly, it's in the "mirror" in the map where there are the "houses" check the bathroom there should be one with someone inside that turns into an enemy, then go to the crystal and activate the other one, and good luck with the rest

Apr 5, 2020
Fucked up and used my last two keys on optional prisoners, now i can't get past the locked door at the top of the ladder climb.

Is there a way to farm prison keys, or am i just boned?

Oh right it needs the RUSTED key not a prison key lmao

had me worried for a sec

Still, is there a way to farm prison keys?

weisshexe

Aug 3, 2018
Fucked up and used my last two keys on optional prisoners, now i can't get past the locked door at the top of the ladder climb.

Is there a way to farm prison keys, or am i just boned?

Oh right it needs the RUSTED key not a prison key lmao

had me worried for a sec

Still, is there a way to farm prison keys?
To farm keys. Break chairs, break broken barrels, clean-up bottles, collect rope and knockout guards who are raping women. Some battles have specials were they will have a key.

ALSO! Did you know that you can capture the women who work for the bad guys? If you have rope equipped to your characters they will be able to capture them, rather than them retreating from the battle.

Reactions: bobthemail321

owenwasherr

Jul 14, 2021
What does the writing on the girl's asses say when they get captured? Is it possible to be translated?

Last edited:

weisshexe

Aug 3, 2018
What does the writing on the girl's asses say when they get captured? Is it possible to be translated?
I tried to document some of them. I believe some say: "Meat Toliet", "Dumpster/Spermholder", "Asstaker/Asslover", "Play w/ me", "Give Dick". That is about all I can get. Note that these may or may not be correct. There is more, but the writing is so small or missing certain lines in the Kanji that I cannot decipher.

Reactions: owenwasherr

owenwasherr

Jul 14, 2021
Thank you for the response.

I was also wondering what the brown pole is, that is sometimes inserted during battles, it's uncensored, unlike the dicks. What could it be?

Sunshaded

Jul 14, 2018
Just wanted to clarify a bit about the history of this translation, based on my experiences. Back when it was around 50% in 2015, I PM'ed TNT90 on ULMF to ask if his request for help from someone who knew Japanese still stood. He was referencing multiple MTL for his TLs and putting in a diligent effort to hand-translate each line as best he could guess it, but was particularly helpless for a lot of onomatopoetic phrases and puns/references.

He explain to me about the script syntax and how his translation system works, and I started to help a bit in parallel as he continued to work on the middle parts of the game. With him handling the technical side of things, my recollection is that I retranslated at least all the items and names, and all of the first Act, before I started to burn out and decided to just retranslate every major cutscene, correct any other lines where TNT said he had no idea about them, and just casually look over the rest. TNT burned out before he could touch the final parts of the game though, and with neither of us having a huge amount of enthusiasm anymore, we haven't PM'ed each other since around late 2016.

So that's why you guys can't judge well whether this is a MTL or not... Because the system is accurately translated aside from maybe some of the later custom battles, the early parts are accurately translated, the middle parts probably has some awkwardness but IIRC is mostly a mix of my accurate translations and TNT's translations which are either accurate or at least looked good enough to him that he didn't feel the need to consult with me about them, and lastly (according to what people are saying in this thread) the end parts are sadly probably just unedited and untested MTL garbage that you see in a lot of f95zone automated MTL patches these days.

So I guess the translation has been stuck at 85% for half a decade now, which is a shame. Though understandable, since both the Japanese and the RPG Maker scripting is a bit tricky to deal with... While it sounds like the unedited MTL portions are hell, I can't even bring myself to hate them in the case of this game, because at least now people who'd have said "I won't play it because it's not complete" have an excuse to expose themselves to this masterpiece. Over the years, I saw several people contact TNT in the ULMF thread about taking it over, but seemingly none of them followed through, probably because TNT explained to them his process and they were like "oh, that's not easy, is it?" By the way, if anyone experienced with RPG Maker is serious about helping, they should check out that ; directly "fixing" the MTL'ed last 15% is probably impossible if the MTL destroyed the in-text markup. Or if you just want to play the game, the patch there has Japanese instead of unedited MTL for the last 15%, if that's more your style; people like me started to get familiar with written Japanese thanks to text hooking and Translation Aggregator, though I know many people aren't patient enough for that. Plus there will be fewer or no crashes with that patch.

Last edited:

weisshexe

Aug 3, 2018
Just wanted to clarify a bit about the history of this translation, based on my experiences. Back when it was around 50% in 2015, I PM'ed TNT90 on ULMF to ask if his request for help from someone who knew Japanese still stood. He was referencing multiple MTL for his TLs and putting in a diligent effort to hand-translate each line as best he could guess it, but was particularly helpless for a lot of onomatopoetic phrases and puns/references.

He explain to me about the script syntax and how his translation system works, and I started to help a bit in parallel as he continued to work on the middle parts of the game. With him handling the technical side of things, my recollection is that I retranslated at least all the items and names, and all of the first Act, before I started to burn out and decided to just retranslate every major cutscene, correct any other lines where TNT said he had no idea about them, and just casually look over the rest. TNT burned out before he could touch the final parts of the game though, and with neither of us having a huge amount of enthusiasm anymore, we haven't PM'ed each other since around late 2016.

So that's why you guys can't judge well whether this is a MTL or not... Because the system is accurately translated aside from maybe some of the later custom battles, the early parts are accurately translated, the middle parts probably has some awkwardness but IIRC is mostly a mix of my accurate translations and TNT's translations which are either accurate or at least looked good enough to him that he didn't feel the need to consult with me about them, and lastly (according to what people are saying in this thread) the end parts are sadly probably just unedited and untested MTL garbage that you see in a lot of f95zone automated MTL patches these days.

So I guess the translation has been stuck at 85% for half a decade now, which is a shame. Though understandable, since both the Japanese and the RPG Maker scripting is a bit tricky to deal with... While it sounds like the unedited MTL portions are hell, I can't even bring myself to hate them in the case of this game, because at least now people who'd have said "I won't play it because it's not complete" have an excuse to expose themselves to this masterpiece. Over the years, I saw several people contact TNT in the ULMF thread about taking it over, but seemingly none of them followed through, probably because TNT explained to them his process and they were like "oh, that's not easy, is it?" By the way, if anyone experienced with RPG Maker is serious about helping, they should check out that ; directly "fixing" the MTL'ed last 15% is probably impossible if the MTL destroyed the in-text markup. Or if you just want to play the game, the patch there has Japanese instead of unedited MTL for the last 15%, if that's more your style; people like me started to get familiar with written Japanese thanks to text hooking and Translation Aggregator, though I know many people aren't patient enough for that. Plus there will be fewer or no crashes with that patch.
I would like to see only the last 15% un-MTLed. The other 85% made by TNT I find great. The work put in that 85% took a lot of effort.

Reactions: Cream♡Pie

weisshexe

Aug 3, 2018
I heard that the last 15% is machine traslated ... is it before the final boss or what??
By last 15% means the last chapter of the game. Meaning the final boss and some interesting CG/animation cutscenes are MTL. And yes the final boss is MTL.

ABDLfan

Mar 11, 2020
By last 15% means the last chapter of the game. Meaning the final boss and some interesting CG/animation cutscenes are MTL. And yes the final boss is MTL.
Also I heard about the red and blue crystal thing .... Is this like a bad end or good end requirements

weisshexe

Aug 3, 2018
Also I heard about the red and blue crystal thing .... Is this like a bad end or good end requirements
One brings you to a custom battle arena. Here you get to experience different battlers, battle cg effects (clothes ripping, naked, lust effect, bound, caught and raped) and items.

The other crystal brings you back to your world. You can go back their if you forgot to snag a few lovely ladies, but once in that world you're trapped. You can escape the place, but... I'll let you see the outcome. Regardless you do get some special surprises (equipment and items) that you will be able to use if you let that "outcome" finish.

I haven't played the game in over 6 months now, so I forget, but I believe their used to be three crystals. I'll have to get back in the game.

Reactions: bobthemail321

ABDLfan

Mar 11, 2020
One brings you to a custom battle arena. Here you get to experience different battlers, battle cg effects (clothes ripping, naked, lust effect, bound, caught and raped) and items.

The other crystal brings you back to your world. You can go back their if you forgot to snag a few lovely ladies, but once in that world you're trapped. You can escape the place, but... I'll let you see the outcome. Regardless you do get some special surprises (equipment and items) that you will be able to use if you let that "outcome" finish.

I haven't played the game in over 6 months now, so I forget, but I believe their used to be three crystals. I'll have to get back in the game.
So the red cystal = Custom battle arena, blue crystal back to your world but different outcome right, right? Also, is the final boss HARD? ( I saw a little bit of the mtl part, F*** the ads )

4.10 star(s) 15 Votes