picobyte

Oct 20, 2017
Clamscan (clamav) reports a trojan: Trojan-Dropper.Win32.Autoit
Code:
The Moral Sword of Asagi ver.1.4 [English]/The Moral Sword of Asagi ver.1.4 [English]/Data/run.exe
sha256sum fa713da97bfd09cd3de67af40bd8dd0f6c654f75253ded71dae4d3783b5ea6d6
indicated several scanners flag this file.

The_Moral_Sword_of_Asagi.zip which is uploaded here doesn't seem to contain this file, but the trojan is contained in 'The Moral Sword of Asagi ver.1.4 [English].zip'

Last edited:

Keldin

Jun 7, 2017
2021 giving us some amount of hope, looks like somebody picked up the translation over on ULMF. He's going through and double checking for bugs and mistranslations before finishing up the untranslated bit, and he's still working on figuring out how to properly find and implement changes but he's got 5 years experiance translating Japanese to English and seems to be picking up the process pretty quick.

Assuming 2021 doesn't cuck us again he estimates a couple months or so, depending on how quickly he picks things up and such. Thankfully the OG translator has pitched in a bit to help him out with questions he has.

Cream♡Pie

Aug 31, 2017
2021 giving us some amount of hope, looks like somebody picked up the translation over on ULMF. He's going through and double checking for bugs and mistranslations before finishing up the untranslated bit, and he's still working on figuring out how to properly find and implement changes but he's got 5 years experiance translating Japanese to English and seems to be picking up the process pretty quick.

Assuming 2021 doesn't cuck us again he estimates a couple months or so, depending on how quickly he picks things up and such. Thankfully the OG translator has pitched in a bit to help him out with questions he has.
1616069362180.png

Darkragas2

Nov 7, 2018
i just saw on their twitter that they have released a version with the colosseum, no more content, but you can fight who you want apparently
the place where that crystal is located is near the final boss, I think i skipped it over.

Mark21800

Jun 7, 2017
i know but is not in this version or am i wrong?
It's not a new version, the coliseum was added in the games final update back in 2015. A lot of people were asking Ahriam how to access it so he made a post with instructions.

Also for those interested Ahriam made a on pixiv asking people which of his games is their favorite. The Poll is in the description.

zerosakodl

Jul 31, 2020
I have no clue which file to move that is translated to the 2.0 version. Can someone tell me or have the 2.0 translated version. If no one has it. Here's the untranslated one.

K-zr

Jun 25, 2018
Anyone got a save with the coliseum crystal, it says it appears after completing but after beating the last boss it just goes to the loading screen.

Aliana21

Dec 5, 2018
does anyone have a full save to download? the previously available ones are no longer able to be downloaded

Lordhalmar

Sep 5, 2019
So I really wanted to play this game again but for some reason this dl after I unzip it it opens the rpgmaker box then crashes right away before it loads anything

4.10 star(s) 15 Votes