Werrino

Jun 26, 2018
uhm... there's any way to just have it fully translated without mess the fuck up with your pc?
I think the only way is to learn how to traduce and do it by yourself with machine translator, i don't remember any thread bout the translation of this game

fnray9

Jun 27, 2017
try download wfaudio.dll from dll-file and paste it into your system files.
They don't have that file
It is worth noting that my Antivirus Program has detected it as malware, which of course it isn't. ( Comodo ) So it could be interfering in the first place and others should consider that as well.. haven't been able to test it as of yet... Comodo is a real pain to add exclusions to...

VeronM

Sep 23, 2018
How do you defeat the final boss? It eventually just becomes immune and takes 0 damage from all attacks.

Datbel

Aug 2, 2017
How do you defeat the final boss? It eventually just becomes immune and takes 0 damage from all attacks.
Are you talking about the transition into the mirror world, or the final boss where your team has a chance of being brainwashed?

notaspen

Jun 26, 2020
Great game! Translation fell off towards the end but thank you to TNT especially for the quality work!

Lordhalmar

Sep 5, 2019
So I hope it isn't because I am using joiplay on my phone but when I unpack it it has many txt files with only symbols. I can start the game itself and the intro music plays but when I select new game it crashes. Any one have a way around this possibly? Can't use my PC for it sadly

ilmncsm

Apr 10, 2018
Just as a heads up to anyone who uses BitDefender as their antivirus of choice, you have to do more than just add an exception to your antivirus, the specific problem is BitDefender's "Advanced Threat Defence" which is what blocks the strange audio file.

Supposedly you can also add an exception to the "Advanced Threat Defence" but I couldn't manage to get that to work, so I just added the anti-virus exception and when ever I want to play I temporarily disable "Advanced Threat Defence."

Hope this helps anyone else having problems specifically with running the game while using BitDefender.

4.10 star(s) 15 Votes