Datbel

Aug 2, 2017
nono , i used both red and blue , then i pressed blue shard again. i said "yes" and then i got teleported to the orgy room where we fought black. other than some fainted girls, nothing is there. what to do now?
You're locked into the Escape ending. Go back to the entrance and attempt to leave the base entirely, through the forest.

By clicking yes you've locked in Asagi's intention to abandon the quest and escape, the mirror won't respond anymore.

• Wow
Reactions: BoohooBitch

waifuntimes

Feb 14, 2018
having trouble trying to play this and some other games, keep getting:
Script 'AudioEX' line 161 loaderror occurred cannot read modules wfaudio.dll anyone can help with this?

medassin

Apr 5, 2018
having trouble trying to play this and some other games, keep getting:
Script 'AudioEX' line 161 loaderror occurred cannot read modules wfaudio.dll anyone can help with this?
try download wfaudio.dll from dll-file and paste it into your system files.

Karalexia

Jan 27, 2020
Well this game was pretty solid; a good 3-6 hours of fun filled with debauchery, bandits, ninjas, masked kooks and humour. The story was pretty mediocre but still fun to follow none the less. For the most part, the MTL was fantastic... right until you head in to take on the main antagonist; for whatever reason, the MTL decides to be a pain right there and botch an almost flawless experience.

The combat is pretty fun and there's a few different ways to go about it. If you're wanting gold, the best way outside of selling girls is to allow yourself to become stripped, collared and restrained. The pervy merchant will then gladly give up 500-1000 gold for each girl he gives new clothes to.

I certainly recommend giving this game a try and would rat it three and a half stars... Higher, if the translation didn't croak towards the end!

Reactions: Philia

TheMud

Oct 25, 2018
Well this game was pretty solid; a good 3-6 hours of fun filled with debauchery, bandits, ninjas, masked kooks and humour. The story was pretty mediocre but still fun to follow none the less. For the most part, the MTL was fantastic... right until you head in to take on the main antagonist; for whatever reason, the MTL decides to be a pain right there and botch an almost flawless experience.
Because the rest of it was an actual translation up until the person working on it burned out, the end of the game's been left untranslated for a long time now.

It's a real shame, because the game's dialogue up to that point really played up how ridiculous a story with this much debauchery needs to be, and the climax just didn't deliver when it went back into MTL clunkiness.

Reactions: Rivalz906

iamnuff

Sep 2, 2017
Oof, when you get to the 5th studio, the translation just... turns into trash.
Some bits are total nonsense, some lines are fine, some big chunks aren't translated at all.

Yeah, way to totally ruin the climax of the game.

SoberSphagghett

Sep 14, 2018
I hate female protagonist games, I really do. Why can't there be more male protag games? Like, the bitches are gonna get it, but at least put me in the role of the fucker, not the fuckabee. I want sex to be a goal, not a fail ondition ;-;

medassin

Apr 5, 2018
Guess I'll have to use the content filter more often then. Also, I can't find myself, and I'm not trans to F*** myself.
There are tag "male prota***" on dlsite and there are lot of simple english walkthroughs by other players / or japaness that u can read it with gg trans. You just lazy.

Reactions: Werrino

Meteor49

Apr 20, 2019
What version does this game have right now?
I did find this game on another website with version 1.4 / 1.41(1.4.1?) can't even remember the exact but, it's around that.
It is English version, but I don't know if there's MTL or not. At least, the translation is pretty good.
Just only play the first level so, nothing deep.

Datbel

Aug 2, 2017
What version does this game have right now?
I did find this game on another website with version 1.4 / 1.41(1.4.1?) can't even remember the exact but, it's around that.
It is English version, but I don't know if there's MTL or not. At least, the translation is pretty good.
Just only play the first level so, nothing deep.
It's a 5 year old game with two translators, both from community. The current version you have is the latest one.

The first translator was a guy called TNT90 who got burned out after translating 90% of the game. He translated all the text by hand and modified it to fit the story, so it was a really stellar job for a guy who did it on his own.

The second is some user from here who finished the translation with machine translated usage. The machine translation is only applicable after the third boss, and the jarring difference between the two will definitely heavily disappoint you if you were liking the translation so far.

Reactions: Meteor49

haizin

Feb 2, 2020
when i open the game,the screen turns black and shuts down,can someone help me with this issue?

Werrino

Jun 26, 2018
Please, someone know how to fix it? Set my PC to Japanese, disabled the antivirus, put the folder in the desktop, but still isn't working

4.10 star(s) 15 Votes