cracklemere

Sep 26, 2017
For those of you that aren't familiar with this game, it's one of the best in the genre and does battlefuck like no other RPG out there. Though, Kamikaze Kommitee Ouka by Ankoku Marimokan (with full translation) is another really good one.

When I saw this posted on here I thought the translation was completed. Shame the last 15% is mtl. At least i'll be able to stumble through the last part of the game now :D - Thanks Squidward!

Reactions: blanchie70

Datbel

Aug 2, 2017
i hope in future there are translated the other games of this circle as well.
I hope in the future there are other games of this circle too.

Ahriman is so inconsistent I don't even bother checking anymore.

Jul 9, 2017
  • The younger daughter who apparently lives off Red Bull and has the IQ of a helium balloon - and a voice to match.
I fucking died. This line's too good. :ROFLMAO:
I may be wrong, I'm not sure, but wasn't this the game developed by some xenophobic asshole who didn't allow it to be translated into English?
Good, I remember someone who posted a quite similar game on ulmf a few years ago, some people asked if there was an official translation, and the guy who opened the thread said it was almost illegal to play the game outside of Japanese, much less translate it, because of the developer.
You are thinking of Asgar Knights, developer(s) of ROBF and the sequels. The two games that come after ROBF have annoying quizzes and trivia about Japanese culture and language that are impossible for non-Japanese to guess most of the time.

TheMud

Oct 25, 2018
Decided to try out the game despite the unfinished translation and dang, people weren't kidding when they said this was a good one. The game-over stuff is pretty standard but Ahriman really managed to make an H-RPG that feeds you a steady supply of H-content during gameplay that doesn't require you to lose all the time, and the writing is silly enough to not be too tropey or disjointed from the game's themes. A shame we can't get the intended experience out of the finale due to not being translated.

Did the incomplete translation mess with the fights in any way, though? Apparently a problem players ran into during the translation process some time ago was that the game's scripts checked for skill names in the CommonEvents file for certain battle triggers. A specific instance of this was certain enemies not losing the state that allows them to use the "Semen Shower" skill for massive Resistance damage to the whole party, and it looked like the Prince Black boss battle was doing that. I had to equip every party member with a victim charm to get an extra life and still only beat him one turn away from getting wiped, whereas the final boss wasn't anywhere near that unmanageable even with that one unfair attack of his.

thefisto69

Nov 5, 2019
anyone know how to rescue the girl that looks like shes breast feeding in the dungeon where you first rescue ura? theres stairs leading to it but prison key doesnt work on the door and theirs a guy guarding her. i cant figure out how to open it or go "above" it. i havent been able to beat Prince Black yet but that wouldnt make sense because the castle is below the dungeon technically i think. he keeps shitting on me so i think i have to buy the mobility charm for all three lol

NitroSM

Dec 1, 2018
I having technical difficulties when trying to launch the game. Yes I have RPG VX Ace installed as other games that use it work fine.
Every time the game launches it tries to go into fullscreen but then closes. I see no settings like file to make the game windowed on launch so I can't test to see if it's the fullscreen being the issue or not.

Zippix

Sep 7, 2017
I having technical difficulties when trying to launch the game. Yes I have RPG VX Ace installed as other games that use it work fine.
Every time the game launches it tries to go into fullscreen but then closes. I see no settings like file to make the game windowed on launch so I can't test to see if it's the fullscreen being the issue or not.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: Furmilk

NitroSM

Dec 1, 2018
Wow Im fucking blind. Thanks.

I wonder what it is about this game that makes everyone's anti virus not like it.

Jun 11, 2018
Just started playing this game. I really like the in battle sexual harassment/clothing damage stuff. It reminds me a lot of the Deathblight RPG, only I don't have to wait half a year to play the next level.

KingsRaiden

Engaged Member
Jan 4, 2017
Just started playing this game. I really like the in battle sexual harassment/clothing damage stuff. It reminds me a lot of the Deathblight RPG, only I don't have to wait half a year to play the next level.
Same here, I like Deathblight but the updates seem slow. This is complete, and I would love to see others like this.

Must say the monster level looks fun, but haven't proceeded far into it.

Interesting about the captives, I have saved the warriors so far, not sure if that makes a difference. More out of professional courtesy than not caring about them like the village women I give to the trader.

Dec 9, 2017
The only real problem I have with playing these adult RPG's is you start to see the same character sprites over and over again in the different games because of what they're using to make the games. I know that they're limited to what's there but it's just a little nitpick that I have. I really don't know why I'm choosing to voice this now either. You're free to think whatever.

4.10 star(s) 15 Votes