tymaxie2014

Dec 4, 2019
Sooooo, kinda stuck here. Got captured after the fight with Sadist and Ura getting trapped with the nerd in the bedroom. Whip is nowhere to be seen, at least in any of the previous areas, and I can't do the fight immediately to my left when i get released by Boris/Slaver. Where is the key to the room where Ura is so i have a chance at winning those fights?

tymaxie2014

Dec 4, 2019
Nevermind to my previous message. Whip can be found on the wooden horse where you wind up at after the sewer scene the first time and the key can be found on the first floor.

Secureb

Jun 27, 2019
Oh man, I'm so glad this got (mostly) finished. Even with MTL, I'll take it. Hell, I was continuing to play it in Japanese after the previous translation ran its course, and I can't even read Japanese. By the time the translation ended, you had a pretty good sense of the characters and the style of the game, so trust in your mind to add onto the machine translation.

Thomas Crapper

Sep 19, 2017
Anyone know where you can find the guy that heals? I'm right before you enter studio 5 and I can't find him anywhere.

Last edited:

TheMud

Oct 25, 2018
Anyone know where you can find the guy that heals? I'm right before you enter studio 5 and I can't find him anywhere.
There's a hidden path on the lower right of the underground church area, where the wall's shadows don't extend all the way. The dev thought it was a good idea to put him in there, somehow.

Reactions: Thomas Crapper

gonnakms

Sep 10, 2017
why the game dont work for me when i open it, it just appears for one sec then quickly disappears, i never had this problem before, not with any of h-games i downloaded and played before, but whatever i do this game never worked for me, plz help guys

Nov 14, 2018
I love the capture based battle system in this game. I'm assuming it's a custom engine by the dev?
How difficult would it be to rip it from the game to use in a future game that I plan on making? Failing that what about rebuilding the system from scratch?

medassin

Apr 5, 2018
Needs to be uploaded here first!
hmm, i think u can got game and got the partial translated patch. its not full so it cant post in here. But ulmf has all it.

this forum good for the games that relative full/almost completed translated but no usefull for who want play games in japaness with some decent translated.

i used to play this game in japaness. it is awesome game, have a lot battle fuck, restrain, bondage, machine, tentacle, brainwash...

ArKain

Jul 12, 2017
why the game dont work for me when i open it, it just appears for one sec then quickly disappears, i never had this problem before, not with any of h-games i downloaded and played before, but whatever i do this game never worked for me, plz help guys
Probably an issue with your antivirus/firewalls. Try disabling them for a few minutes and launching the game.

Datbel

Aug 2, 2017
I'm having trouble finding Whip after Blade got captured by Prince Black. Can someone help me out?
It should be the rocking horse scene, it should be the place where Whip wanted to take place with the captured prisoner on the rocking horse to open the gate.

The area underground with yellow textures, where the orcs are.

Reactions: CrazedHarmony

BoohooBitch

Oct 30, 2017
i got the blue and red stones but cause of the MTL had no idea wat they do, i used the blue stone and got out. now what do i do?

Secureb

Jun 27, 2019
i got the blue and red stones but cause of the MTL had no idea wat they do, i used the blue stone and got out. now what do i do?
You use them on the other crystal in the same room you used the blue one. It takes you to a new maze-like area.

BoohooBitch

Oct 30, 2017
You use them on the other crystal in the same room you used the blue one. It takes you to a new maze-like area.
nono , i used both red and blue , then i pressed blue shard again. i said "yes" and then i got teleported to the orgy room where we fought black. other than some fainted girls, nothing is there. what to do now?

Secureb

Jun 27, 2019
nono , i used both red and blue , then i pressed blue shard again. i said "yes" and then i got teleported to the orgy room where we fought black. other than some fainted girls, nothing is there. what to do now?
Oh... I'm trying to remember. I think there's a mirror you can interact with in the orgy room. It's not apparent, and I recall being lost for what to do as well.

4.10 star(s) 15 Votes