Mark21800

Jun 7, 2017
I love the capture based battle system in this game. I'm assuming it's a custom engine by the dev?
How difficult would it be to rip it from the game to use in a future game that I plan on making? Failing that what about rebuilding the system from scratch?
Sorry for the very late reply.

I don't know about extracting the system but I do know that the makers of the Deathblight RPG asked Ahriam for Asagi's system code and are using it for their own game.

Werrino

Jun 26, 2018
Sorry for the very late reply.

I don't know about extracting the system but I do know that the makers of the Deathblight RPG asked Ahriam for Asagi's system code and are using it for their own game.
there is a way to contact the developer? i mean texting directly to him

Mark21800

Jun 7, 2017
there is a way to contact the developer? i mean texting directly to him
Well you could either message them through their or accounts. You could also try contacting the Deathblight Devs and ask them how they did it.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Werrino

Pieman101

Jul 1, 2018
I'm a little stuck in my playtrough.
I made it to the castle with Blade and Black inside.
My issue is i keep loosing this fight due to all my heroines being naked and enslaved.
So i started looking for the merchant, but i just cant seem to find him?
am i supposed to fight him at a severe disadvantage, or is the Merchant somewhere out of sight?
I've killed every enemy in my search and even went outsidethe entrance to look for him.
If someone can answer me then i'll be gratefull.
Otherwise i love the game so far, if it wasnt for my situation.

Reactions: Zenator

TheMud

Oct 25, 2018
I'm a little stuck in my playtrough.
I made it to the castle with Blade and Black inside.
My issue is i keep loosing this fight due to all my heroines being naked and enslaved.
So i started looking for the merchant, but i just cant seem to find him?
am i supposed to fight him at a severe disadvantage, or is the Merchant somewhere out of sight?
I've killed every enemy in my search and even went outsidethe entrance to look for him.
If someone can answer me then i'll be gratefull.
Otherwise i love the game so far, if it wasnt for my situation.
Look in the lower right of the church screen, there should be a discolored shadow tile along the wall that is actually a hidden door to where he is.

Pieman101

Jul 1, 2018
Look in the lower right of the church screen, there should be a discolored shadow tile along the wall that is actually a hidden door to where he is.
Been clicking/walking into evey piece of the wall in the church scene and also had a look in the shrine area downstairs.
is there a switch i gotta press somewhere?

Friender

Nov 6, 2018
This is my fav H-Game of all time, but I swear when I played it a year ago, the translation was like 90% and would end when you got to the final area, but now I got to the fight with black and the translation becomes ABYSMAL and then just randomly flips to Japanese text? What happened?!

Darkragas2

Nov 7, 2018
This is my fav H-Game of all time, but I swear when I played it a year ago, the translation was like 90% and would end when you got to the final area, but now I got to the fight with black and the translation becomes ABYSMAL and then just randomly flips to Japanese text? What happened?!
the translation was simply never finished, I'm guessing they moved on to other projects, but at least most of the game is translated but there doesn't seem to be a big enough movement to finish the last bit so unless DL site or maybe somewhere else translates it then it will probably stay this way.

Secureb

Jun 27, 2019
My Blade is captured after I was toying around and I don't know where this location is
Its been a while since I played, but I believe it's on the map with the chapel in the south-west. Take the south-east exit from the chapel, then go down the tunnel to the south, and take the stairs up.

imoentm

May 10, 2020
I am so excited to find a translation to this game but sadly during the fight with black the translation starts to get all choppy or non existent.

4.10 star(s) 15 Votes