weisshexe

Aug 3, 2018
already got it , but where is gallery ?
So you have on menu: New Game, Continue, Gallery, Quit.

It should be the third slot when in main menu. When you click it you should be playing as the little hooded guy who is jumping with joy getting ready to witness all the gallery has to offer. Go to one of the many prison cells and click on one.

badbear69

Dec 26, 2020
So, is it the case that the good translation ends at the vampire castle? And if so, is it normal for it to start out as what looks to be MTL text but then it turns all into Japanese halfway through a statement?

Hb0t

May 15, 2021
So, is it the case that the good translation ends at the vampire castle? And if so, is it normal for it to start out as what looks to be MTL text but then it turns all into Japanese halfway through a statement?
If memory serves, then yes. That's pretty much what I remember

Mark21800

Jun 7, 2017
So it's been a while since I played this and I was wondering what the Heroines personalities are and their main sexual weaknesses are? From what I remember Asagi is a Naive Idealist, don't remember her weakness. Ura is the Hot Headed Delinquent but she's also the Straight-man of the group. Whip is the cool level Headed one, her weakness is Anal. (She's my favorite.) And Blade is the Eccentric Rich girl playing Heroine of Justice. Don't remember her weakness either.

That's what I remember anyway. Please correct me if I'm wrong, and fill in the blanks. Thank you.

kchalaz78

Aug 7, 2021
I can't beat Black, he just spams the cum shower or whatever and I'm permeanently at 0 resist. Any help?

La-Pucelle-27

Jul 16, 2020
I can't beat Black, he just spams the cum shower or whatever and I'm permeanently at 0 resist. Any help?
Kinda late but here you go.

Try to fight random mobs before and use Asahi MP restoring skill. That will permanently lower the lust attribute so you don't take too much sexual damage.

After the damage is manageable then give her an accessory that increases TP and have her spam during the fight, also try to use one of the HP healing charms, but not the skill that breaks them.

mitchteck

Jan 3, 2023
Does anyone know where to find the merchant after you rescue ura from the office next to the studio unlocking switches?

arro123

Feb 6, 2021
where is the save in the 'fight room' I had this years ago and there was a room where you could choose which boss battle to fight and you could actually battle it with your team

NineMoons

Sep 12, 2017
For some reason, I can run the untranslated version of this game fine, but the moment I try to play the translated version it pops up to a black screen then closes. Any ideas why?

Hb0t

May 15, 2021
Does anyone know how to access the game's music? I checked the Audio folder, and there appears to only be 2 files in BGM (c_field and c_theme03 if that matters)

Chingonerio

Oct 1, 2017
Does anyone know how to access the game's music? I checked the Audio folder, and there appears to only be 2 files in BGM (c_field and c_theme03 if that matters)
Did you already check the ME folder? RPG Maker engine games tend to organize things into four categories, with BGM being tied to Maps and ME being tied to Events, but it's still entirely up to developers to put them where they want, so whatever you're looking for could also be in BGS and SE and simply set to loop via events despite the categories being meant for ambiance and sound effects / voice lines triggered by events respectively (assuming plug-ins weren't used to look for files in more folders).

Hb0t

May 15, 2021
Did you already check the ME folder? RPG Maker engine games tend to organize things into four categories, with BGM being tied to Maps and ME being tied to Events, but it's still entirely up to developers to put them where they want, so whatever you're looking for could also be in BGS and SE and simply set to loop via events despite the categories being meant for ambiance and sound effects / voice lines triggered by events respectively (assuming plug-ins weren't used to look for files in more folders).
Thanks for the help, but unfortunately no dice. ME folder seems to have 8 "soundless" files and the gameover music. I was looking for the theme that plays for Blade's first appearance. Seems like the only place left is the SE folder, with it's nearly 1000 files. I might post again if I find it

Chingonerio

Oct 1, 2017
Thanks for the help, but unfortunately no dice. ME folder seems to have 8 "soundless" files and the gameover music. I was looking for the theme that plays for Blade's first appearance. Seems like the only place left is the SE folder, with it's nearly 1000 files. I might post again if I find it
Well, the other possibility is that it's a song that's a part of the standard engine's RTP, so you might also want to check wherever you've got the RPG Maker VX Ace RTP saved (assuming it really isn't hidden in the SE folder).

Hb0t

May 15, 2021
Well, the other possibility is that it's a song that's a part of the standard engine's RTP, so you might also want to check wherever you've got the RPG Maker VX Ace RTP saved (assuming it really isn't hidden in the SE folder).
That was it! In case anyone's curious, the file route was as follows:
1685336734614.png
The one I was looking for ended up being Battle2
Thanks a bunch, friend

Reactions: Chingonerio
4.10 star(s) 15 Votes