umbra94

Mar 11, 2019
Missing translation for the last 15% of the games, infact. But there's a file somewhere in this thread that fixes it.
No, I have the new translation from dazedanon applied and it seems to be an issue with that one as before that I had the previous bad autotranslation applied which had translated text there.

Also everything up to and including the final boss was translated, it just seems to be the the final bad end that was fully japanease

umbra94

Mar 11, 2019
I think you are running an old patch. That text is TLed in the newest.

View attachment 3000863
I took the git that was linked here:

Installation:
1. Main thing is you will need to decrypt the rgs file if you haven't already.
2. Afterwards just extract and replace all.

GPT MTL for the last 15% of the game for those who are interested.
and it definately is applied because I saw marked improvements compared to the old MTL

If there is a newer version where can I get it?

dazedanon

Engaged Member
Modder
Uploader
Donor
Jul 24, 2017
I took the git that was linked here:

and it definately is applied because I saw marked improvements compared to the old MTL

If there is a newer version where can I get it?
The link updates on its own so it might have updated after you already downloaded it. Use the same link and apply it again.

Reactions: Ionenschatten

S0l

Dec 26, 2018
so the 16 save files, what are they are for? are they specific scenes? If i wanted to save my own progress, would deleting them be a bad idea? I noticed certain decisions give certain bondage scenes. dont want to miss out

Tenner2k

May 17, 2023
How are you supposed to defeat Prince Black? the fight forces your characters into slave mode and then he eventually just spams wall of sperm or whatever until the party is captured

Sykotiv

Jun 24, 2021
The link updates on its own so it might have updated after you already downloaded it. Use the same link and apply it again.
Just try the patch and the ending seem to be still not translated.
Download the patch from Oct 6, 2023 and the ending still look untranslated.

dazedanon

Engaged Member
Modder
Uploader
Donor
Jul 24, 2017
Just try the patch and the ending seem to be still not translated.

Download the patch from Oct 6, 2023 and the ending still look untranslated.
Can you give me a save? That text is translated in the code so I'll need to double check with a save.

dazedanon

Engaged Member
Modder
Uploader
Donor
Jul 24, 2017
Its an issue with the save I think. I'm 100% sure the text is translated in the script itself. The save must be old so its using old text. Nothing I can do to fix the save sadly.

Reactions: Sykotiv

umbra94

Mar 11, 2019
Its an issue with the save I think. I'm 100% sure the text is translated in the script itself. The save must be old so its using old text. Nothing I can do to fix the save sadly.
Why does that only affect that scene in particular?

Every other text updated from the bad MTL to the good one, it is only that scene that goes from the bad MTL to full Japanease after the update

dazedanon

Engaged Member
Modder
Uploader
Donor
Jul 24, 2017
Why does that only affect that scene in particular?

Every other text updated from the bad MTL to the good one, it is only that scene that goes from the bad MTL to full Japanease after the update
I couldn't tell you honestly, all I know is that the exact text for that scene is translated in the files as its easy for me to cross check with the original text.

Reactions: Ionenschatten

Ionenschatten

Nov 7, 2017
How are you supposed to defeat Prince Black? the fight forces your characters into slave mode and then he eventually just spams wall of sperm or whatever until the party is captured
Endure. I failed to beat him but I stalled long enough for a Shining Hero to swoop in an save the day!

RagueltheUFO

Jan 19, 2020
So I'm lost in this game and I'm probably going to figure it out later, but after you save Ura, you get the missing switch to open the back door. But the problem is the back door is blocked and can only be opened from the other side. IDK where else to go even though I turned the lever green.

RagueltheUFO

Jan 19, 2020
I couldn't tell you honestly, all I know is that the exact text for that scene is translated in the files as its easy for me to cross check with the original text.
So I got inside studio five and the game broke into Japanese characters in the middle of the English language. I know its the end game thing, but it seems like its just from getting the key to end game, the translation is gone.

dazedanon

Engaged Member
Modder
Uploader
Donor
Jul 24, 2017
So I got inside studio five and the game broke into Japanese characters in the middle of the English language. I know its the end game thing, but it seems like its just from getting the key to end game, the translation is gone.
Save?

4.10 star(s) 15 Votes