VN Ren'Py Abandoned The Mound of the Termites [v0.55] [Smeyle Entertainment]

3.90 star(s) 11 Votes

Demoness_Kiss

Forum Fanatic
Jun 9, 2017
Its Netori.
a bit late pal...

also to the dev: still need to work on the animated scenes you better do it soon before the game is so big that it would take months to rework every single scene properly...

and the woman's lips...are yellow without makeup/lipstick?.... i'm not a doctor but yellow on a natural body is never a good sign XD

Larry2000

Dev/Head Writer of Unexpected Opportunity
Game Developer
May 9, 2017
So just to help. Can someone in charge of this thread remove the NTR from the Genres in the Spoiler? I always look at both the top and the bottom Genres to get a full idea of whats in the game. As it stands there is no NTR in the game and NONE planned by the Dev. So if you can just remove it, it'll save 10-20 pages of "Is NTR avoidable?" comments.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
So just to help. Can someone in charge of this thread remove the NTR from the Genres in the Spoiler? I always look at both the top and the bottom Genres to get a full idea of whats in the game. As it stands there is no NTR in the game and NONE planned by the Dev. So if you can just remove it, it'll save 10-20 pages of "Is NTR avoidable?" comments.
I don't remember NTR tag here.

One tag it should not have is the MILF tag.
The women in this game is very young around the age between 21-24.

• Milf [Sex act with an older woman who appears to be within the age range of 30-50 (doesn't need to be a parent).]

Reactions: Mr. Shadow

Larry2000

Game Developer
May 9, 2017
I don't remember NTR tag here.

One tag it should not have is the MILF tag.
The women in this game is very young around the age between 21-24.

• Milf [Sex act with an older woman who appears to be within the age range of 30-50 (doesn't need to be a parent).]
I agree, but NTR is still in there. That's why I wrote this message and checked the thread for "Is NTR avoidable?"
As far as MILF part, I just downloaded, so I guess I'll find out.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
I agree, but NTR is still in there. That's why I wrote this message and checked the thread for "Is NTR avoidable?"
As far as MILF part, I just downloaded, so I guess I'll find out.
Okay I see its in the Genre: spoiler, nothing I can do with that but its not in the tags at the top of the page. Untitled.jpg

And from the patreon page it has " " and not " " so its in the game now so it really does need the tag but will leave it off.
I will let a mod know to change it over to "Netori" in the Genre.

Genre: Netori, Romance, Animated, Stepmother, Athletic Heroine, Muscular Heroine, Virgin Heroine, Pregnancy, Pregnant Sex, Huge Penis, Creampie, Multiple Endings, Multiple Good Endings, Multiple Bad Endings with Story

ADD: As per the mods NTR = any form a netori and or netorare and anything else that may fall into this group.

Last edited:
Reactions: Larry2000

▌Gin ▐

Engaged Member
Aug 15, 2019
Questa la traduzione italiana di The Mound of the Termites - Ver.0.2

Questa traduzione "non è ufficiale" e "fatta da un fan".

E se questa traduzione vi piace, non dimenticate di mettere un Like, sempre ben accetto!

P.S. L'antivirus potrebbe bloccarvi riconoscendo il file come una minaccia, niente paura è un falso positivo, disabilitate momentaneamente l'antivirus e riattivatelo dopo aver lanciato la traduzione.

This is the Italian translation of The Mound of the Termites - Ver.0.2

This translation "is not official" and "made by a fan".

And if you like this translation, do not forget to put a Like, always welcome!

P.S. The antivirus could block you recognizing the file as a threat, don't worry it's a false positive, temporarily disable the antivirus and reactivate it after launching the translation.

Reactions: inno3d and Kagrra

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
The story does not make sense.
She is a virgin and the guy thinks she is on her period when she bleeds once he put his dick in and then says she has not had any dick in 6 months.
MTT 2020-09-26 12-06-18-17.jpg MTT 2020-09-26 12-06-37-44.jpg MTT 2020-09-26 12-08-34-67.jpg

It has been confirmed that pregnancy is in the game, tag applied. MTT 2020-09-26 12-19-29-37.jpg
Creampie confirmed and tag applied. MTT 2020-09-26 12-19-10-82.jpg

Ahegao spotted tag applied. MTT 2020-09-26 12-21-00-95.jpg

Both vaginal sex and oral sex tag applied.

There is no MILF in this game at this time tag removed.

I have also remove the tag of "Bukkake" since its not in the game at this released update. (If it comes later then tag will be reapplied.)
Bukkake [A sex act in which several men ejaculate on a woman, or on another man.]

Last edited:

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017

dommatt87

Dec 11, 2018
That is where you are wrong, according to the tag rules.

Incest [Sex act between family relatives, including those not related by blood.]
https://f95zone.to/threads/tags-rules-and-list-updated-2019-03-24.10394/

I agree its not real incest and for me incest is only between blood related family.
ya a lot of people say it it is but at most its cheating regardless of the tag rules im just saying just wish people stop calling avery thing incest if it douse not meet the text book definition at most is taboo and cheating

Reactions: fertywerps

sevendustkorn1008

Mar 24, 2020
The story does not make sense.
She is a virgin and the guy thinks she is on her period when she bleeds once he put his dick in and then says she has not had any dick in 6 months.
View attachment 833785 View attachment 833786 View attachment 833794
He says she has not had sex in at least 6 months because that's how long she's been married to his dad. As he stated earlier, his father can't get it up, and he's been that way for years. So, he knows that she hasn't had sex in those 6 months that she's been married to his dad.

One pet peeve of mine, though. Has she seriously not brought up the fact that she was a virgin? And another pet peeve. How has he not figured it out, yet? He automatically assumed she was on her period instead of her being a virgin, even though he commented on how tight she was. On top of that, he could tell right away that she's never given a BJ before. So, he assumes she's not a virgin, but has also never given a BJ? I just hope he eventually realizes he took her virginity like that. Kind of messed up.

Larry2000

Game Developer
May 9, 2017
I have added the tag of "Cheating" because the wife is cheating on her husband, MC's dad.

This is also a form of NTR.
I hate to do it but NTR tag applied.
Sorry but that definition is wrong. If you want a good definition use VNDB. Using urban dictionary is like using a hammer to brush your teeth. Not really the right tool for the job. Here:
Also, Netori is completely different to Netorare in that it's the exact opposite with a completely different effect. One is meant to illicit jealousy in the character affected, while the other is taking someone away from their lover. The jealousy is completely removed from the equation on the other side.

I literally looked up NTR in the tags and Netori wasn't even on the same page. I had to specifically look for Netori. If you're adding the NTR tag because of the rules than that's bad because the whole point of the tags is too inform people, if they go expecting NTR in a game with ZERO NTR, it'll make them turn around. I know I would. As far as the dev has mentioned "There is NO NTR"

You might as well add NTR to every game where your character sleeps with a MILF with a distant husband since by definition is could be used as Netori.

caxhub

Engaged Member
Aug 22, 2019
Download android v0.2 APK
P/s: Request Link Android Game at my

3.90 star(s) 11 Votes