VN Ren'Py Abandoned The Mound of the Termites [v0.55] [Smeyle Entertainment]

3.90 star(s) 11 Votes

RPDL

do torrent. go fast.
Donor
Dec 17, 2020
Torrent: ( ) ❤
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You can find additional information and if you find this useful, we also accept !
Join for requests/support and get torrents a few minutes early! (rpdl#6652)

Problems with a torrent? Check our , and if you still need help let me know here!
Please do not derail the game-thread!

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
are you going to tell me that this new "chapter" is going to disappoint me for some reasons?(i've yet to play it XD)
I think calling it a chapter is maybe being a bit too generous.

That's like saying you ran a marathon when really it was the 100 meter sprint.

Demoness_Kiss

Forum Fanatic
Jun 9, 2017
I think calling it a chapter is maybe being a bit too generous.

That's like saying you ran a marathon when really it was the 100 meter sprint.
i used the "" for a reason XD bc i didn't know how else to define it (not knowing how long it is, and how much content there is)

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
i used the "" for a reason XD bc i didn't know how else to define it (not knowing how long it is, and how much content there is)
Last time I played it was the resort update.

All that happened this update were a few scenes with Lada and a chat with dad saying he's going away again.

If i'd blinked a few more times, I might have missed it.

Demoness_Kiss

Forum Fanatic
Jun 9, 2017

All that happened this update were a few scenes with Lada and a chat with dad saying he's going away again.

O_O all that "hype"(i felt some hype, that's what i'm saying XD) for...just this? =_= dear me...i'm really wasting my feelings now

Gleemer

Engaged Member
Jun 8, 2018

Here is the Italian translation
of The Mound of the Termites [v0.55]

This translation is "unofficial, it was created by a fan.

- includes Walkthrough Mod already installed (thanks
JokerLeader for mod)

Ecco la traduzione italiana
di un fan The Mound of the Termites [v0.55]

Questa traduzione "non è ufficiale" è stata generata da un fan.

- include Walkthrough Mod già installata

**********************************************************************************

Demoness_Kiss

Forum Fanatic
Jun 9, 2017

played the update, you weren't joking, i may have missed just bc i've a faulty mouse(that sometimes double or triple click and makes me miss some dialogues/scenes XD)

This was the flash of all updates, not even Summertime Saga releases so little content (still enjoyed it tho XD) XD

Reactions: Avaron1974

Bloodguard

Engaged Member
Feb 20, 2021
So what are the family relations? Step-cest nonsense, or actually blood related? :unsure:
I do enjoy a good Cucking of the family Patriarch, so hopefully there's that? ;)

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
played the update, you weren't joking, i may have missed just bc i've a faulty mouse(that sometimes double or triple click and makes me miss some dialogues/scenes XD)

This was the flash of all updates, not even Summertime Saga releases so little content (still enjoyed it tho XD) XD
Oh I still enjoyed it, fortunately this is one of those I enjoy regardless ... mainly because Lada is so damn adorable.

Well, they all are. Doc is hot as fuck and yes, don't mind if I do take on her kid too. We'll all be a happy family.

Except for dad ... he can go.

Imagine marrying an Amazonian goddess and never touching her ....... surely that falls under some sort of crime he can be executed for.

dark_mark

Oct 24, 2021
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
File "game/script.rpy", line 8922, in script
$ renpy.pause(5.0, hard=True)
File "game/script.rpy", line 8922, in <module>
$ renpy.pause(5.0, hard=True)
IOError: Couldn't find file 'videos/005002N.webm'.

Started a new game, same errors...

Last edited:

Demoness_Kiss

Forum Fanatic
Jun 9, 2017
Oh I still enjoyed it, fortunately this is one of those I enjoy regardless ... mainly because Lada is so damn adorable.

Well, they all are. Doc is hot as fuck and yes, don't mind if I do take on her kid too. We'll all be a happy family.

Except for dad ... he can go.

Imagine marrying an Amazonian goddess and never touching her ....... surely that falls under some sort of crime he can be executed for.
I agree with every single word u.u i mean the Dad suffers from some kind of syndrome or penis-dysfunction(and lives a no-nut life), it's not his choice...i'm pretty sure that IF he could, he would fuck her every single day but he can't XD

3.90 star(s) 11 Votes