VN Ren'Py The Neverwhere Tales [v0.4.0] [Ceolag]

4.40 star(s) 38 Votes

Maviarab

Devoted Member
Jul 12, 2020
This is how she phrased her demand. I don't think it changes based on our actions, but I haven't looked at the code so I could be wrong.
View attachment 3318941

I see things slightly differently in that I don't necessarily think the Templars are turning a blind eye. It really depends on who's doing the killing and why. If the combined governments of Earth are hellbent on enforcing the secrecy, it's entirely possible the Templars couldn't protect people from them anymore than they could rescue the Grand Master from the elves: they might make a good showing for a moment, but they'd be swiftly wiped out and then whoever they were protecting would be killed anyway.

Likewise, just because they aren't protecting humanity's right to know about Neverwhere, it doesn't follow that they aren't protecting humanity at all. It could be that the Templars view their role as protecting humanity against specifically supernatural threats. Things like demons or elves they'll fight, but what humans do to each other is beyond their mandate. This would certainly fit in with Kaija's insistence she needed to fight the Hellspawn in chapter 4. If true, we could debate the morality of such a view, but they may still provide a valuable service even if it's not the one we'd prefer.

Again, we just don't know enough to judge, at least IMHO.

Thanks, I appreciate your views as well.
I've told ya En...they couldn't protect the damn pies in the canteen fridge!

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
Don't be gettin all nasty to other women now. Doin that only proves you're an evil pervert and not this simpy lover.
It was a moment of weakness.
But I must defend my sweetheart.

I can just tell Elea thinks she is better than Kaija.
MedB probably thinks that too.

xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020

that shouts for a competition..... :devilish: :devilish: You'd better eat a lot of proteins and Vitamins.....:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: or you'd be drained after.:ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: Joshy92

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
that shouts for a competition..... :devilish: :devilish: You'd better eat a lot of proteins and Vitamins.....:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: or you'd be drained after.:ROFLMAO:
To protect Kaija's honour I would fight an army of fire breathing dragons if I had to.
I'm the knight in shining armour and she is my queen.

xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020
To protect Kaija's honour I would fight an army of fire breathing dragons if I had to.
I'm the knight in shining armour and she is my queen.
well, you can start with an army of soft and smooth lips, and slowly increase the difficult level, :devilish: :devilish:

• Haha
Reactions: Joshy92

Dark Silence

Devoted Member
Jul 17, 2021

As a simp lover, you have to stay quiet about other women. Because there may come an update where that woman you talked shit about, becomes the new love of your life. :WeSmart:

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
As a simp lover, you have to stay quiet about other women. Because there may come an update where that woman you talked shit about, becomes the new love of your life. :WeSmart:
Damn I never thought of that.

But I don't think I'll change my mind.
Kaija is special and I don't say that about every girl.

Dark Silence

Devoted Member
Jul 17, 2021
Damn I never thought of that.

But I don't think I'll change my mind.
Kaija is special and I don't say that about every girl.
Think before actin, bro. I mean, Kaija may be the best for you now, but, she could end up totally backstabin you(Not sayin she will, but you never know.), leavin your ass cryin in the rain and Elea could be that girl who swoops in to comfort and love you.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Maviarab
4.40 star(s) 38 Votes